Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Asian men hate their women for obsessing over white guts

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
What’s gonna happen to white men when China takes over

I don't think they do actually. I have had ricecel friends and co workers tell me to go to Laos and Taiwan (offering to take me there when they visit). They say being a white american will get you pussy. They don't have an issue taking me to do that.
In September I will find out what it's like. I will be going to Tokyo

From my personal observations, the white guys usually take the bottom of the barrel girls ngl.

I don't think they do actually. I have had ricecel friends and co workers tell me to go to Laos and Taiwan (offering to take me there when they visit). They say being a white american will get you pussy. They don't have an issue taking me to do that.
In September I will find out what it's like. I will be going to Tokyo
You think Tokyo may be harder?

You think Tokyo may be harder?
It could be, but we will find out. I'm going with a prostitute I've known since I was 18. She said next year she can take me to some big city in the South of Japan next time we go (next year). I forget the name of the city. Will write a thread about both experiences

There is like over 2 billion asians. They aren't threatened by noodlewhores going white.

For real?
yeah. 8/10 times i be like "thank god bruh for taking a bullet for the asian bros"

Rice-Media-Does-the-AMDK-Truly-Exist-3.jpg

Rice-Media-Does-the-AMDK-Truly-Exist-1.jpg

Many Asian men are cucked

Our Asians cels? Of course, and they are (and have the) right for it.