Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do any of yous go to escorts/brothels regularly?

Chillenyo

Chillenyo

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Posts
77
How is it for you?

Are you seriously happy to keep going time and time again to these places?
 
only done it once, didnt go so well . costs too much money.
 
I fuck prime jb stacies
 
I go to the rub and tug whenever I get super horny, or when I need a good massage.

I went yesterday, actually, and the girl who did it was amazing. It's hard to find a place
that goes beyond a normal body rub. I go to a place that does hot stone treatment, light reflexology, and hot menthol body wraps.

Shit's cash, I sucked her tits as she gave me the hand job.

It's so fucking relaxing. Those places get busted sometimes so I try to go when I think it's less likely for the place to get busted. Like on holidays, late Friday and Saturday nights, during snow storms, or whenever else they would probably have their hands tied.
 
Sub8Hate said:
I go to the rub and tug whenever I get super horny, or when I need a good massage.
I went yesterday, actually, and the girl who did it was amazing. It's hard to find a place
that goes beyond a normal body rub. I go to a place that does hot stone treatment, light reflexology, and hot menthol body wraps.
Shit's cash, I sucked her tits as she gave me the hand job.
It's so fucking relaxing. Those places get busted sometimes so I try to go when I think it's less likely for the place to get busted. Like on holidays, late Friday and Saturday nights, during snow storms, or whenever else they would probably have their hands tied.

Damn America is so backwards when it comes to prostitution.

But answering the OP, I go semi regularly when fapping won't satisfy me. It's ok, but I dislike giving my money to whores so sometimes I feel a bit conflicted.
 
I have escortceled every four months. It's always shitty to have to find a new regular. I may leave it for a while because I'm on NEETbux and it's eating into my savings. I never get fully hard, let alone cum anyway. I must be getting too Black Pilled to even escortcel anymore.
 
Sub8Hate said:
I go to the rub and tug whenever I get super horny, or when I need a good massage.

I went yesterday, actually, and the girl who did it was amazing. It's hard to find a place
that goes beyond a normal body rub. I go to a place that does hot stone treatment, light reflexology, and hot menthol body wraps.

Shit's cash, I sucked her tits as she gave me the hand job.

It's so fucking relaxing. Those places get busted sometimes so I try to go when I think it's less likely for the place to get busted. Like on holidays, late Friday and Saturday nights, during snow storms, or whenever else they would probably have their hands tied.

Why did you get banned?
 
BlackPill47 said:
I have escortceled every four months. It's always shitty to have to find a new regular. I may leave it for a while because I'm on NEETbux and it's eating into my savings. I never get fully hard, let alone cum anyway. I must be getting too Black Pilled to even escortcel anymore.

Any advice for reaching the deepest depths of the blackpill? I escort/massageparlorcel too but it does nothing for me anymore. It would seriously benefit me to make the transition to full blown nihilism/apathy.
 
Framecel222 said:
Why did you get banned?

I insulted a user and the website. I spoke with the moderation and they told me that I should report users instead of engaging with them. But, that's just not my style. I get banned whilst truecels go untouched. I believe there's a bias against normans. I might even get harassed for saying that I'm a norman. It's super lame but I have to ignore them or else I'll get the perma hammer. I almost requested a perma actually, as I despise walking on eggshells for any forum, believe in unrestricted free speech, and don't feel comfortable associating with snitching cuckoldry. 

Kind of random, but did AliaHarkonnen neck himself? I've seen references to it.
 
I go to myfreecams regularly. Cheaper than hoes.
 
It's legal where I live.

It's really a crapshoot. What I've learned is stay away from asians. They have no idea how to actually please soemone and are just 100% depending on their looks and nothing else.
Slavs/Russians are top tier, they speak a cute broken English so you don't feel as socially awkward, but they're 'loving', and atleast treat you like a person and not like scum paying to fuck them.
 
I won't ever, but I've noticed they charge more than 400$ per hour, which to me is ridiculous as many of us, I assume, would only need 15 minutes at most.
 
Sub8Hate said:
I insulted a user and the website. I spoke with the moderation and they told me that I should report users instead of engaging with them. But, that's just not my style. I get banned whilst truecels go untouched. I believe there's a bias against normans. I might even get harassed for saying that I'm a norman. It's super lame but I have to ignore them or else I'll get the perma hammer. I almost requested a perma actually, as I despise walking on eggshells for any forum, believe in unrestricted free speech, and don't feel comfortable associating with snitching cuckoldry. 

Kind of random, but did AliaHarkonnen neck himself? I've seen references to it.

I've seen references too but nothing concrete. I'm not sure.
 
Once a month or so.

I even have a favorite escort whom i visit regularly
 
/pol/cel said:
Any advice for reaching the deepest depths of the blackpill? I escort/massageparlorcel too but it does nothing for me anymore. It would seriously benefit me to make the transition to full blown nihilism/apathy.

Well it helps if you are a lifelong-depressive, have no family or job prospects left and live in poverty. I have escortceled enough to have become disinterested in dealing with whores anymore. I think ripping the audio for the Black Pill trilogy in my sig and listening to them on a regular basis will reinforce the fact that it is over and there is little point caring.

I have said that if you stop hoping, you stop caring; then you stop worrying - The Black Pill is nirvana. Only care about food and shelter; enjoy the internet, gaming, or other hobbies. Acceptance of our fate is everything. Live frugally, whether you workcel or NEETcel. Just get through your days until the sweet release of death.
 

Similar threads

Dr. Autismo
Replies
2
Views
198
Dr. Autismo
Dr. Autismo
iblamemyself
Replies
14
Views
367
edgelordcel
edgelordcel
A
Replies
13
Views
278
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Dr. Autismo
Replies
53
Views
2K
kampman
K

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top