Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you wonder what it would feel like to have a girl?

Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
Like all of you on here, I REALLY want a gf but I can't FUCKING get one! I bet it feels great having someone who makes you feel special. I've been on dates with girls but they never go anywhere further than that... EVER!!!

Like all of you on here, I REALLY want a gf but I can't FUCKING get one! I bet it feels great having someone who makes you feel special. I've been on dates with girls but they never go anywhere further than that... EVER!!!
I'll sound like a bluepiller for saying this, but I feel it needs to be said-
If you can get dates with girls, and I mean like consistently, and it never progresses past that, it's because of your personality. Like there is no other reason, except maybe if you're not NT. If you were ugly, she just would have straight up not gone

that fucking sucks man

I need some assistance with my project, cant do it in solo

Please help

Stress, nagging, arguments, wasting my time and energy endlessly trying please her to maintain the relationship, getting cucked by Chad, etc.

I'll sound like a bluepiller for saying this, but I feel it needs to be said-
If you can get dates with girls, and I mean like consistently, and it never progresses past that, it's because of your personality. Like there is no other reason, except maybe if you're not NT. If you were ugly, she just would have straight up not gone
I understand and you might be right, but I promise you that I am nice to them. That might be the problem because foids like assholes. Another thing is that some of the foids I've met have nothing in common with me so they think I'm boring

You guys are getting dates? :feelsstudy:

No actually. This is chads.is, everyone here has already had sex.

I bet being in an actual relationship with a girl that likes you, stimulates so many neurotransmitters and positive hormones that we don’t even have a clue what we are missing.

I bet being in an actual relationship with a girl that likes you, stimulates so many neurotransmitters and positive hormones that we don’t even have a clue what we are missing.
:blackpill:

Ur GrAY ass openly admitting to the kind of shit I got an 80% warning w/ temp ban for… MODS, WE HAVE A DATINGCEL!:chad::banhammer:

I used to think that way when I had an oneits. But now I don't think about it anymore. Other foids are so stupid and worthless

I would like to be in a LTR where there would be something more than just sex, but i'm an old bastard and non NT.

I'd imagine there would be positives and negatives to it as there are to being single. At this point for me after a cost/benefit analysis it's not worth trying anymore.

I'd imagine there would be positives and negatives to it as there are to being single. At this point for me after a cost/benefit analysis it's not worth trying anymore.
True the positives are I'm saving money but the negatives are I'm lonely af

It would feel cringe as fuck at this point ngl

I JUST WANT TO BRUTALLY FUCK , ,STRANGLE ,, MAKE HER CRY, CHOKE,, HARM, LASCERATE EVISCAREATE THE FUCK OUT OF HER,, SCRATH HER SKIN UNTIL ITS BLEEDING, DESTROY ,A SMALL VIRGIN PETITE SHORT 5'1 TEENAGE SMALL SKULL SMALL FEET SMALL HAND ,, SNIFF HER NARROW NECK PREY EYE NARROW FRAME FOID AND THROW HER AWAY DISCARD HER I AM A FUCKING DEMON
I AM A FUCKING HIGH TESTOSTERONE VIOLENT VICIOUS HARSH AGGRESSIVE FEROCIOUS MONSTER ANIMAL BEASTLY DEMON AND I AM FUCKING GOING TO FUCKING COMPLETELY DEMOLISH AND DESTROY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ,, I AM GOING TO TEAR THE FUCKING FUCK OF YOU APART I AM GOING TO DESINTEGRATE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, STRANGLE YOU. I WANT TO FUCKING GRAPS YOU FUCKING LITTLE ENC NIGEGR I SWAER J AM GING TO FUCKIN DESTROHY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU YOUNG SHORT WEAK FOID. I AM GOING TO CONSUME YOU FOREVER, YOU ARE MY FUCKING SEXUAL SLAVE, YOU ARE MINE. I WANT TO FUCK YOU. I WILL DESTROY YOU, I WANT TO VICIOUSLY SNIFF YOUR SKIN, I WANT TO NASALLY ABSORB THE FEMININE SCENT OF YOUR SKIN FOR HOURS UNTILL I PASS OUT, I AM GOING TO NASALLY INHALE YOUR EXHALATION. I AM GOING TO SQUEEZE YOUR NECK. I AM GOING TO AGGRESSIVELY GRAB YOUR WAIST, I AM GOING TO GRASP YOUR SOUL, FUCK YO UDESTSRO YTEL ITETH N ISD ALTIEG IRL FFUCK ING MOSNTER

https://www.thedailybeast.com/teen-...ley-to-death-charged-with-first-degree-murder
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ce-forefront-Iowa-cold-case-murder-trial.html
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boy-12-admits-killing-girl-20385208

Last edited:
I just desire the special, deep emotional connection that would come with a gf. Honestly considering becoming a betabux in the future if it means getting that connection. I don’t care anymore

When do I not? :fuk: