Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have self harm scars? Do you self harm?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I was at the local pharma buying some meds and there was this other guy besides me. He looked like a normal dude for the most part, but then he extended his arms to take his pills and I noticed cut marks all over both his arms. They went more than half way upto his elbow. Made me think

Considering how shitty a state many guys on this forum find themselves in, I wonder if any of us do self harm like that. And those who do, why do you do it?

So relatable! :foidSoy:

I despise scars. They made me an incel.

I only self harm by punching myself in the face, the dark spots disappear in about a week.

I think cutting is fucking weak tbh. Like, if you wanna kill yourself, buy a gun like me make a suicide plan. Don't choose a method that has a nearly nonexistent chance off death. Seems like attention seeking foid behavior.

This is the reason why suicide "attempts" are higher among foids, but actual suicides are higher among men. Women want attention. Men want to die.

Self-harm is for pussies.

Foid behavior

I'm not a women so no

No i have too strong survival instinct, i cant even be selfdestructive. I would probably kill myself if i could harm myself.

I have some acne scars on my chin and nose. I hate them but I’m getting treatment luckily. But I’ve never self harmed or anything like that.

I burn myself sometimes, getting kind of boring now though

I almost did, long story, but fortunately the mark healed nicely.

No I only sometimes punch my face when I'm angry at myself

no I just eat the pain. :feelsokman: