Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do any of you have female friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date

Do you have female friends?

• Yes

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 70.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
I'm just making this because this will be a great comeback to cucktears who are saying it's our "personalities" that are making us Incel, yet we have a good comeback to say that we wouldn't have female friends if our personalities were so repulsive. I have a female friend in the school I attend, what about the rest of you guys?

Also I would like to note that having female friends doesn't immediately make you a fakecel. If they are not attracted to you anyways, then it has no effect on your incel status in the first place.

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?

What is this cucktears you fags need a life.

No, women are repulsed by me

Yes. And my female friends asked me multiple times why I don't have a girlfriend yet. They have NOT seen what I look like, and I've NOT used somebody else's picture either.

females were never even interested in me even as friends, even in my teen years when internet didn't exist and I was a beta nice guy they were never even interested

that's why looks even determine friendzone, you think stacies are going to bother making friends with ugly males, for what purpose, they are only going to make friends with chads to have sex with them

[FACT] All who voted YES are friend-zoned cucks that are too afraid to move on.

It is practically impossible for a man to be friends with a femoid unless he is trying to get into her pants. So why bother?

[FACT] All who voted YES are friend-zoned cucks that are too afraid to move on.

It is practically impossible for a man to be friends with a femoid unless he is trying to get into her pants. So why bother?

Not really, my only best friend in my school is this attractive blonde girl who I'm close with, while the rest of my classmates seem to pretend I don't exist, or if they do, they give me a dirty look.

Why would I want to be friends with a female anyway.

It's good to have a friend at least. My only friend at school is a girl, whereas everyone else just hates or ignores me.

I dont. Male or female it doesnt matter, I have no friends. Not even online. Cucktears are right about my personality, it sucks. But it honestly doesnt matter, there are so many NT and charismatic guys on this forum who are incel because of their looks that its pointless to even discuss whether or not personality matters.

Fakecel out
My female friends in high school were just that, friends. Nobody was ever interested in me romantically, only platonically. I'm a truecel.

I got a lot of female friends in the past. Since I finished school I've stayed in touch only with one of them and she's my last friend now. I've even slept in her house few times and no it's not a friendzone, I don't feel attracted to her at all.

I have a friend
Not really, my only best friend in my school is this attractive blonde girl who I'm close with, while the rest of my classmates seem to pretend I don't exist, or if they do, they give me a dirty look.
I got a lot of female friends in the past. Since I finished school I've stayed in touch only with one of them and she's my last friend now. I've even slept in her house few times and no it's not a friendzone, I don't feel attracted to her at all.
:lul::lul::lul:

Fakecel out
yZUWInZ.gif

giphy.gif

No, I don't believe in it.

All women talk about is what Chad, Brad and their slutty friends. Who cares about this stuff? You have to have a supreme thirst to cope with this noise.

Did not even vote, because its a "yes and no", I have female co-workers that I joke around with and talk to but I don't really give one fuck about them or consider them friends, so its more like "work friends". I guess I can choose no, yeah i'll choose no for my answer and vote.

hell yeah I've even done this half a year ago and we were playing Heroes 3 the whole night with her and her younger sister shoot at me
Fkk I remember that game , I wish i could go back to 2009 in my gaming prime years.

It's not "fakecel" to have friends who happens to be girls. If they are not attracted to you in the first place, you are still incel regardless.

>Being friends with girls in 2018

Seriously, what value is there to be made in friendships with the inferior sex.

No, just two male friends, one said the term "involuntary celibacy" without even knowing incel.

This wtf. I was expecting <10% of users to have female friends, not the majority. Fakecel central right here.
Why am I a fakecel. None of them were ever attracted to me, I'm still a truecel lookswise.

Question, is she hot? Not 100% completely burning just, mildly warm, at all?

-female friends
-incel
I am a truecel who has female friends. Being ugly doesn't interfere with building platonic relationships. Stop larping already.

Why am I a fakecel. None of them were ever attracted to me, I'm still a truecel lookswise.
Women tolerate your company. That means you are NT, dress nice and aren't too ugly. Fakecel.

ive been friendzoned afew times

Women are only good for breeding.

Attachments

• Women_88871c_4397917.jpg
    Women_88871c_4397917.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 79