Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do any of you have female friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date

Do you have female friends?

• Yes

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 70.6%

• Total voters
He's just being humble. No 3/10 sleeps at Stacy's house.
she's not a typical stacy who go to club every friday and has 10k instagram likes, she's just a normal kinda pretty girl and the only person who I can comfortably speak with about my every thought

jailbait worship included

What the fuck am I reading? This is absolute bullshit. I have no female friends whatsoever. One stupid asshole on here even said he SLEPT AT A FEMOID'S HOUSE.

I FUCKING HATE THESE IDIOTS.

she's not a typical stacy who go to club every friday and has 10k instagram likes, she's just a normal kinda pretty girl and the only person who I can comfortably speak with about my every thought

jailbait worship included
Just shut your fucking mouth.

What the fuck am I reading? This is absolute bullshit. I have no female friends whatsoever. One stupid asshole on here even said he SLEPT AT A FEMOID'S HOUSE.

Just shut your fucking mouth.
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif
When theres more "Yes" votes than "No" in the poll, this forum ...

Yea it’s sad how this site has gotten

Unbelievable

You would think this question is there to sort out the most severe of retards who think that they are incels when having female validation

Well,you are severe gaycel,or an extreme mentalcel. I dont think you are a larper and you probably mogs me if you have a stacy friend. Just go to therapy and stop being this loli creepy guy and you would escape inceldom easily
or maybe I just don't find her fucking attractive enough

I'd rather be alone than be with a girl who doesn't melt my heart whenever I look at her

I'd rather be alone than be with a girl who doesn't melt my heart whenever I look at her
So you’re a volcel faggot good to know.

I was picky even before anime poisoned my mind

It's written in your genes to fuuuuuuuuuck pussy. What do you mean you don't find a pretty girl attractive enough?

It's written in your genes to fuuuuuuuuuck pussy. What do you mean you don't find a pretty girl attractive enough?
I find her attractive enough to find her attractive, I don't find her attractive enough to hold hands with her

If you have friends, even male ones, you are a volcel.

Only online, one of which I introduced to DDLC recently.
I generally used to be a hit with girls on internet forums when I was younger, helps that I never showed my face.

I had a few added online, but they wouldn't consider me a friend. I deleted all the bitches now.

I’m too ugly to have a female friend but plenty of guys don’t have female friends. Remember, most guys are trying to get a girl’s attention so they pretend to be interested in her as a person.

Some of the people that voted "yes," probably wanted to get under our skins.

>Having female friends

Fucking normies.

No. Women have always disliked me for some reason, at least ever since middle school.

Do older, married women that I only hang out with 1-2x a year count?

I don't have any friends. Man I must be the worst.

JFL @ any man with female friends. Why would anyone do that?

not wanting sub6 women doesn't make me a volcel because they don't want me either

Honestly what are you doing on here? There's other communities probably more suited for you that I'm sure can help advise you better on getting that stacy.

Havent had a female friend since elementary school SMFH. Its either i get friendzoned and never talk or get rejected.

I havent had any real friend since primary school

Honestly what are you doing on here? There's other communities probably more suited for you that I'm sure can help advise you better on getting that stacy.
did you even read what I wrote? I'm an ugly motherfucker but it doesn't mean I can't be picky

did you even read what I wrote? I'm an ugly motherfucker but it doesn't mean I can't be picky

Your not ugly, you're deluded who has major self esteem issues. Go to r/foreveralone and see the pictures people post who think they're ugly.

You can rot away here all you like, no one cares since most are here just for the edgy posts. But the longer you think you're incel because you can't get borderline stacy the worst it'll get.

Never had a female friend since I hit puberty.. and male friends too.. lol at me

Women tolerate your company. That means you are NT, dress nice and aren't too ugly. Fakecel.
They tolerate it because I don't try to come on to them. I am NT, I have a basic fashion sense and I'm facially deformed. If I tried to do anything romantically, they would have all dropped me back then.

Not really, my only best friend in my school is this attractive blonde girl who I'm close with, while the rest of my classmates seem to pretend I don't exist, or if they do, they give me a dirty look.
Jeez I would experience 7 panic attacks in a day if I had an attractive blonde girl FRIEND

They tolerate it because I don't try to come on to them. I am NT, I have a basic fashion sense and I'm facially deformed. If I tried to do anything romantically, they would have all dropped me back then.

Yeah, this is what I'm saying. If they aren't attracted to you in the first place, then you will be Incel still regardless.