Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys hate the fuck out of Twink Low T pretty boys

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I hate them they just have punchable faces and they are rage inducing when you see them have more success with women and they are framecels and manlets

f1d331f8456fb36e5f8d73942e3b3643--paul-butcher-zoey-.jpg

Look at this fucker, dont you FEEL ANGERRRRRRR!!!!!! AND I WANT DESTROY HIM!!!!!!

482d0ab2a3708277a4c93d9288ba055a.jpg

OR THIS GUY, JUST LOOK AT HIM, DONT YOU WANT TO BASH HIS SKULL

131.gif

THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY I WANT TO DESTROY THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Major cope. As long as you are not severe framecel or manlet, its all about the face.

Whats this trend of hating aesthetic males which are not over masculine/big?

Zyros said:
Major cope. As long as you are not severe framecel or manlet, its all about the face.

Whats this trend of hating aesthetic males which are not over masculine/big?

Lol this fuckers are babies, and you are a baby with your frame

It's all about face and not being fat, the rest doesn't matter as long as you're taller than most women.

yeah, but numales are worse.

Tellem--T said:
Lol this fuckers are babies, and you are a baby with your frame

So what? These fuckers in the pic will mog and outslay (speciall with JB) any muh masculine big bodied not prettyfaced guy.

Of course a guy that is BOTH big and pretty is the best, but I dont understand the hate on twinks.

Also LOL at how quickly you turned this into something about my frame.

Juxtaposition6 said:
It's all about face and not being fat, the rest doesn't matter as long as you're taller than most women.

I know, this post was just to express my hatred for them

Zyros said:
So what? These fuckers in the pic will mog and outslay (speciall with JB) any muh masculine big bodied not prettyfaced guy.

Of course a guy that is BOTH big and pretty is the best, but I dont understand the hate on twinks.

i know they will outslay but lol if they can mog 6ft4 245 pound godly frame gymcel, but this post is to show my hatred towards them, i know they will have more success with women.

Tellem--T said:

Explain a reasonable motive for that hatred. We shit on women for being heightist only wanting tall chad, but then some people get mad when prettyboys manage to overcome heightism? nonsense tbh.

We live in a day and age where women don't need big, strong, muscular men anymore. Pretty boys are the Chads and Slayers of the modern day dating. It's o v e r for high T ogrecels.

Akarin said:
I hate big ugly ogres more

ahhh........ how cute did an big ugly ogre steal your lunch money.....so sad :'( :'( :'(

Tellem--T said:
ahhh........ how cute did an big ugly ogre steal your lunch money.....so sad :'( :'( :'(

Its funny when people resort to personal attacks.

I guesd OP is a tall big framed guy but who has bad face.

Zyros said:
Explain a reasonable motive for that hatred. We shit on women for being heightist only wanting tall chad, but then some people get mad when prettyboys manage to overcome heightism? nonsense tbh.

i dont know if its my high level of testorone, i cant be around weak men, and when i see these weak men slaying more than me it infuriates my extinct, i dont know i try to fight it but i cant, it triggers me

Zyros said:
Its funny when people resort to personal attacks.

I guesd OP is a tall big framed guy but who has bad face.

im the guy in the avi im not ugly lol

Pick any low T small frame pretty boy, put some lipstick, eyeliner and long hair wig, they will become trannies --

yyeGQNk.jpg

Also heard that low T pretty boys have soft bodies like women.

how to slay in high school? just look like this:
original.gif

Tellem--T said:
i hate numales too but these fuckers are worse

Why worse than numales? LOL

Numales: extreme bluepilled literal cucks.

Twinks: just guys with good face but that didnt got conplete package body wise, regardless of personality.

Its clearly who is worse in general.

Tellem--T said:
I don't personally hate them because they don't and can't harm me.
I'd scare them.

Zyros said:
Why worse than numales? LOL

Numales: extreme bluepilled literal cucks.

Twinks: just guys with good face but that didnt got conplete package body wise, regardless of personality.

Its clearly who is worse in general.

I laugh at numales for being pathetic 

but i hate prettyboy twinks because they slay more than me and fuck the best jbs and i just hate the way they look and their clothing triggers me lol,

I hate the fact that these guys where basically unnafected negatively by puberty meanwhile I became an acne filled ogre.

Tellem--T said:
i dont know if its my high level of testorone, i cant be around weak men, and when i see these weak men slaying more than me it infuriates my extinct, i dont know i try to fight it but i cant, it triggers me

im the guy in the avi im not ugly lol

show better picture, you look like great khali

and great khali is ogre

Crustaciouse said:
I hate the fact that these guys where basically unnafected negatively by puberty meanwhile I became an acne filled ogre.

dont worry most of them wont age well

Akarin said:
show better picture, you look like great khali

and great khali is ogre

Keep coping faggot

Tellem--T said:
dont worry most of them wont age well

Keep coping faggot

you're the only one coping here, you act like some alpha shit but you're only a big fucking ogre with zero interest from women who can cope only by aggression towards good looking guys

Akarin said:
you're the only one coping here, you act like some alpha shit but you're only a big fucking ogre with zero interest from women who can cope only by aggression towards good looking guys

you have no idea how many interest i get from women, i dont want to argue with you i got a warning because you, you loli fag

Tellem--T said:
you have no idea how many interest i get from women, i dont want to argue with you i got a warning because you, you loli fag

Then fuck off.

Tellem--T said:
Im mentalcel fag

More like a complete dumbass.

I don't think one can call himself a mentalcel and then do a turn and start bragging how you get attention from women.

You're not mental, you're just stupid.

VLÖ said:

I don't think one can call himself a mentalcel and then do a turn and start bragging how you get attention from women.

i see your low iq, that loli fag said i dont get attention from women but thats objectively wrong factually, so i just said i do get interest from them, lol hes the one who called me an ugly orge, i didnt bring up the subject first, i didnt brag out of now where, dont respond to me i dont want to get banned

VLÖ said:

i see your low iq, that loli fag said i dont get attention from women but thats objectively wrong factually, so i just said i do get interest from them, lol hes the one who called me an ugly orge, i didnt bring up the subject first, i didnt brag out of now where, dont respond to me i dont want to get banned

Twinkcels getting triggered lol.

Bushladen008 said:
Twinkcels getting triggered lol.

lol dont you see, its usually the anime and loli fags that get triggered, since they are usually low t themeselves

repressed homo, take the twink pill

Its a natural cope for high T ogrecels to hate pretty faggot boys. I hate them too because it makes no sense to me that femoids find them attractive. No fucking sexual dimorphism, weak and beta as fuck but still so many bitches running after them. There is no evolutionary advantage to go after them. I wish I was alive a few thousand years ago so I could steal their femoids.

undeadcel said:
Its a natural cope for high T ogrecels to hate pretty faggot boys. I hate them too because it makes no sense to me that femoids find them attractive. No fucking sexual dimorphism, weak and beta as fuck but still so many bitches running after them. There is no evolutionary advantage to go after them. I wish I was alive a few thousand years ago so I could steal their femoids.

females to need to breed with a genectic god like myself,

undeadcel said:

G E N E T I C S

Tellem--T said:
undeadcel said:
kek

Tellem--T said:
undeadcel said:

Everything is better than these faggots

undeadcel said:
Everything is better than these faggots

Yes and jfl@incels here getting triggered and defending these major faggots, they need to be permabanned

VLÖ said:
Tellem--T said:
Im mentalcel fag

iiiTeMpeR said:
how to slay in high school? just look like this:
original.gif

damn prime justin bieber is the only one i respect

Death to all men under 6'2"

Death to all men who cannot bench their bodyweight

Tellem--T said:
which pretty boy you want to rape? any suggestions?

rip

Tellem--T said:
lol, you think these fuckers are masculine , another low iqcel

I never said they were masculine, they're better looking than any of us here though and have most likely had sex.
Thinking you're better than them for lifting up a metal bar repeatedly is major cope.

Face is everything.