Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys hate the fuck out of Twink Low T pretty boys

Pretty boys > high T ogrecels.

Pretty boys have facial harmony and a high trust face.

Sorry ogrecels.

I'm a hybrid (harmless/ogre), so I know some of your pains <3.

I'm with you big guy. It's over for us big gymcels

I made a thread about EXACTLY this a few weeks ago.

https://incels.is/Thread-Pretty-boys-make-ogre-incels-ANGRY

Pretty boys are just chads at low body fat that don't lift. Francisco Lachowski probably has more testosterone than the average skinny fat guy with a wide waist/hips with a pregnant gut. This guys not chad, but it shows that pretty boys for the most part are just chads with low body fat, zero facial hair, and long hair. 
o-BODYBUILDER-570.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
We live in a day and age where women don't need big, strong, muscular men anymore. Pretty boys are the Chads and Slayers of the modern day dating. It's o v e r for high T ogrecels.

This. There's no need for strong men. If tech advances it will do downhill even further.

Lol your just upset you look like you were suppose to be born in the Stone age.

Homosapicuckus said:
Most women are bisexual and attracted to androgenic features. Chico doesn't look like a DOM type rather masculine leaning androgenic still has a lot higher fan base than Miroslav who looks more Alpha and higher T

Check out my new post on what shall be done to chads in a new beta/omega male world order

I fucking hate pretty boys and Chad's, especially the Hispanic and Arab ones. So many of those fuckers are pretty boys, it's insane. Do you know what it's like to be an OGRE and see woman flock to them for their beauty. It makes me RAGE!

no, i want to looksmax to be one. with a less crooked nose and a filled up under eye area i can be too somewhat. my skull size doesn't allow me access to females with masc maxxing.

Nautica1983 said:
I fucking hate pretty boys and Chad's, especially the Hispanic and Arab ones. So many of those fuckers are pretty boys, it's insane. Do you know what it's like to be an OGRE and see woman flock to them for their beauty. It makes me RAGE!

Lol, those twink Arab bois are so cocky with their fuck shaven beards, it's cringe worthy

blackpill_incel said:
I'm with you big guy. It's over for us big gymcels

Do girls even like big guys? Like wtf I think I just scare some of them with my size

Tellem--T said:
Lol, those twink Arab bois are so cocky with their fuck shaven beards, it's cringe worthy

Do girls even like big guys? Like wtf I think I just scare some of them with my size

Hey! You're unbanned!

Nautica1983 said:
Hey! You're unbanned!

Yes I have to becareful I'm very close to getting permabanned, and you wouldn't Want that would you daddy?

Nautica1983 said:
Chadlos and Chadullahs

Tellem--T said:
Yes I have to becareful I'm very close to getting permabanned, and you wouldn't Want that would you daddy?

Uh, can you not call me daddy, that's kinda wierd, thanks.

Would kill to swap with this beauty here.
cole-sprouse.jpg

Tellem--T said:
He's not really a twink,
He isn't gay but has the looks to increase your social skills from 0/10 to 10/10 even with autism.

I hate DOM guys way more.
I find twinks kinda cute and likable. I like hanging out with them.

St.Tropez said:
I hate DOM guys way more.
I find twinks kinda cute and likable. I like hanging out with them.

Do you want to fuck the twinks?

Tellem--T said:
Do you want to fuck the twinks?

No not really. But maybe kiss with them if they are really cute. But I like tall guys more not short.

St.Tropez said:
No not really. But maybe kiss with them if they are really cute. But I like tall guys more not short.

I'm tall, you want to kiss me?

St.Tropez said:
You are not bad but too masc for my taste :D

Fuck, it's over I can't even get dudes to kiss me  :(

St.Tropez said:

WTF? Fucking Faggot

not nearly as bad as numales, i fucking hate the cunts, loads of them on wow i have to deal with on a daily basis

Tellem--T said:

They like Jeff seid who has a great face and perfect body

Lifefuel for me tbh

I absolutely detest prettyboys. I wish they would all vanish off the face of the earth.

They had everything I ever wanted. They had the euphoric, tender experience of teen love. Something I'll never have.

Every attractive girl you encounter had her cherry popped by one of these prettyboy cunts. Your oneitis, the hottest girl in your university and even gigastacies. Everyone ultimately gets cucked by prettyboys because they were the ones who stole the girls heart first.

What's even more enraging is they didn't have to work hard at all for it. They never had to touch a weight or learn any game. All they needs was their stupid fucking faggy faces which I simultaneously loathe and envy.

I fucking despise prettyfag cunts so much.

never seen you reee so much before twister

but that rant about teen love isn't true is it? someone said you had 2/3 girlfriends in school

I absolutely detest prettyboys. I wish they would all vanish off the face of the earth.

They had everything I ever wanted. They had the euphoric, tender experience of teen love. Something I'll never have.

Every attractive girl you encounter had her cherry popped by one of these prettyboy cunts. Your oneitis, the hottest girl in your university and even gigastacies. Everyone ultimately gets cucked by prettyboys because they were the ones who stole the girls heart first.

What's even more enraging is they didn't have to work hard at all for it. They never had to touch a weight or learn any game. All they needs was their stupid fucking faggy faces which I simultaneously loathe and envy.

I fucking despise prettyfag cunts so much.

Yep they are so smug,

crumple them in your ogre hands

crumple them in your ogre hands

We need to team up young gorilla, I hear you can climb trees like a mad man, that can be resourceful in our journey to destroy these fuckers

Females make no sense, some of them love boys who look like girls, nothing makes any sense anymore.

Females make no sense, some of them love boys who look like girls, nothing makes any sense anymore.
I read an interesting study that said that birth control makes women attracted to feminine men, or even become lesbians. Could this have anything to do with this phenomenom?

If youre not gay for pretty faggot boys youre volcel

Is it because your inhib levels match that of a twink boy