Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you consider sexual intercourse with a sheboon to count as ascension?

Do any of you consider sexual intercourse with a sheboon to count as ascension?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooooh yes there's lots of sexy sheboons I'd love to smash :feelsohh:

no they aren't human.

[UWSL]These are well hypothetical of course[/UWSL]:feelsbaton::feelshehe:
“Hypothetical” huh :feelswhat:? Is that why you haven’t been here all Friday night and just started posting? Probably banging some Amazonian foid while you were gone.

any sex is ascension by default
i would fuck a goblina if society would allow it

Unless that sheboon is a tranny than yes it's counted as an Ascension as long as it is a foid

Greycel thread jfl

I would absolutely count it as ascension not a good ascension by any means but it is still at the end of the day

real beggars cant be choosers

I cant remember the names, it was so long ago. His movies with Dean Martin were good. They had good dynamics, similar to Charlie and Alan Harper from Two and a half men.

I listen to some Dean Martin sometimes actually :)

But yeah I'll look some up. I do really like some old movies and TV shows - especially The Twilight Zone!

I'm a mentalcel and black foids do not turn me on at all so I voted no.

This forum is a joke.
hey man.i barely see you these days.i hope you are doing well.kinda surprised that you tagged me.lots of the old guard aren't here anymore and it feels like i am in kindergarten sometimes.

If she is my looksmatch then yes of course it is.

hey man.i barely see you these days.i hope you are doing well.kinda surprised that you tagged me.lots of the old guard aren't here anymore and it feels like i am in kindergarten sometimes.
Hi.

It has been a while. I hardly recognise most of the posters. My life has got "better" for the worse, and the outlook on my future is looking bleak.

Hi.

It has been a while. I hardly recognise most of the posters. My life has got "better" for the worse, and the outlook on my future is looking bleak.
yeah,it's pretty weird man.A lot of new posters so things feel quite different around here.Also weird to go through old threads and see that a lot of the people there aren't here anymore.feels old man.

Anyway, What happened to you my incel brother? how did it get any worse?

It's bestiality since Niggers are Homo-Erectus

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @Luzifer

Necessary bump.

@Corvus @wereq @Soulflayer @Pancakecel

Necessary bump.

@Corvus @wereq @Soulflayer @Pancakecel
poll is closed but if she is more white acting than black doesn't act like disgusting trash) i would say it counts, but if you fuck an ugly ghetto thug woman then you haven't achieved anything

no, i don't like racemixxing