Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you consider sexual intercourse with a sheboon to count as ascension?

Do any of you consider sexual intercourse with a sheboon to count as ascension?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Even miracles take a little time. 11:11
★★★★★
No.

285980398 728062894897058 4441686158685755985 n

H9FQtHN   Imgur

They are not human and are also trashy af, have a loud mouth, and bad attitude.

Only the rich and preppy ones are valid.

and i'm only talking about the mixed ones. (Dont get your hopes up sheboon lurkers)

A78896eed0895d92a0af6b548b7ccd3e

Last edited:
FAKECEL IF NO
I can't even get one

Now you are trolling.:feelskek:

Is non-payed intercourse with a human female ascension?

.... ????????? idk

tough question .,,,,

???????????????????????????????

Now you are trolling.:feelskek:

ascending with nigger is half-ascension at best

I remember that scene, back when not everything had to be politically correct.

Yeah I saw that movie at the cinema when I was 15! I went with a couple of friends. It was a lot of fun ^^

And yeah I agree that there are things in it that people would complain about now. The idea that being overweight is unappealing is not something that should be too shocking but these days you really can't say that.

I also feel like they'd make an issue of her being Black, but I mean... White women can be overweight too. The left will interpret everything racially though and also in the least charitable way.

It's a shame though because I kind of miss that time where things were more free and we didn't have to follow as many rules.

Yes but I don’t think I would ever do it.

it's an awful way to ascend but yeah

Yeah I saw that movie at the cinema when I was 15! I went with a couple of friends. It was a lot of fun ^^

And yeah I agree that there are things in it that people would complain about now. The idea that being overweight is unappealing is not something that should be too shocking but these days you really can't say that.

I also feel like they'd make an issue of her being Black, but I mean... White women can be overweight too. The left will interpret everything racially though and also in the least charitable way.

It's a shame though because I kind of miss that time where things were more free and we didn't have to follow as many rules.
When you take comedy seriously it stops being funny. They used overweight black chick with a skinny white dude to make bigger contrast, i liked that actor, in many comedies his clumsiness and being skinny had a comic relief. Now they be like body shaming, dysmorphia, blah, blah.

Landwhales of any race are repulsive.

When you take comedy seriously it stops being funny. They used overweight black chick with a skinny white dude to make bigger contrast, i liked that actor, in many comedies his clumsiness and being skinny had a comic relief. Now they be like body shaming, dysmorphia, blah, blah.

The way I perceive things is that up until about 1965 things were kind of authoritarian right, then from then until 2015 they were pretty much libertarian. We were all free to do what we wanted and make jokes and have fun and so on.

And now it's authoritarian left and there are lots of rules again, probably even more than there were before 1965.

So... oh well. It was fun while it lasted!

I'm not sure if they allow "body shaming" or whatever when the target is male? I have no idea.

Is non-payed intercourse with a human female ascension?

.... ????????? idk

tough question .,,,,

???????????????????????????????

The way I perceive things is that up until about 1965 things were kind of authoritarian right, then from then until 2015 they were pretty much libertarian. We were all free to do what we wanted and make jokes and have fun and so on.

And now it's authoritarian left and there are lots of rules again, probably even more than there were before 1965.

So... oh well. It was fun while it lasted!

I'm not sure if they allow "body shaming" or whatever when the target is male? I have no idea.
I liked watching Jerry Lewis movies, i dont know what age that was, but his comedy was with taste.

Only if she’s Mullatto or Blasian. :ahegao:

Is water wet? Reply farming. :feelsUgh:

I liked watching Jerry Lewis movies, i dont know what age that was, but his comedy was with taste.

I could check some out yeah :)

Any recommendations? ^^

Yes. Even if she's a goddamned landwhale.

I could check some out yeah :)

Any recommendations? ^^
I cant remember the names, it was so long ago. His movies with Dean Martin were good. They had good dynamics, similar to Charlie and Alan Harper from Two and a half men.

Sex is still sex

If she is one of those good looking mulattas, yes.

But I know that light skinned black foids are the most desirable foids in the black community. A black man is considered high value if he is with a light skinned black foid.

So if she is ghetto or ratchet, chances are high that she might have STDs.

If she is one of those good looking mulattas, yes.

But I know that light skinned black foids are the most desirable foids in the black community. A black man is considered high value if he is with a light skinned black foid.

So if she is ghetto or ratchet, chances are high that she might have STDs.

View: https://youtu.be/yeLpj8CWwtA

Is this you?

Only if she is not fat and is civilized.. I view ascension is anything better than masturbation tbh:feelsohh::feelsohh:

No. I only consider it ascension if they're white.

everyone who posted no should be banned.

"do you consider sex to actually be sex?":feelsseriously:

Nigga I know we joke about it but yes having sex with a black chick, even if she is ugly, is still grounds to be banned.

does fucking an animal count as ascension :feelswhat:
idk you tell me:feelswhat:

We know what you did to that cat that was in your backyard on May 31st 2021.

idk you tell me:feelswhat:

We know what you did to that cat that was in your backyard on May 31st 2021.
nigga having sex with an animal doesn't count as ascension

and i don't even have a cat!

yet

you see my little sister is getting a kitten soon :feelsokman: