Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy do any cartoons capture the halo effect better than "Looped" ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

I swear whoever writes the Theo/Gwyn/Luke scenes is blackpilled as shit, knows all about JBW and female hypocrisy.

This is just one of many examples throughout the series.

Someone find me some other ones from other cartoons.

Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?
I mostly fast-forward through episodes I record for scenes involving Gwyn. The art style is pleasant so generic background girlsin the show are pretty cute in general. Aside from that I don't find the plots particularly gripping. I was going to record a loli scene from after this but had forgot and deleted it off the PVR, oh well

I dont watch cartoons tbh

who brags about that
Not trying to brag bro. I meant more generally I don’t, but some are alright. Amazing World Of Gumball is cool

Not trying to brag bro. I meant more generally I don’t, but some are alright. Amazing World Of Gumball is cool
692060%20-%20Anais_Watterson%20Carrie_Krueger%20Gumball_Watterson%20Masami_Yoshida%20Nicole_Watterson%20Penny_Fitzgerald%20Random_Anon%20The_Amazing_World_of_Gumball.jpg

sorry I'm not familiar with zoomer cartoons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back