Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do 2D girls fuck up your perception of 3D foids?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
its like when i look at a jb, i think "wow they look babyfaced compared to 2D jbs" (although the 2D equivalent looks just as young). and when i look at older women like 22+, they look old as shit compared to 2D milfs which look fine to me

the japanese have done a great job at perfecting copes.

This, this is why you stay incel. Copes are only there for distracting you from achieving your goal in life. Ascending

the reason why 2d girls seem so good is because they are written by men.

Japan is 20 years ahead of the west, that's why there's so many copes.

yeah probably but who cares
and when i look at older women like 22+, they look old as shit compared to 2D milfs which look fine to me

In a way yes. I'm less attracted to real women thanks to 2D women, but in spite of that, there is always going to be longing for companionship, if not for that then I would only be attracted to 2D girls.

I do find 2D girls attractive, but I can't see them as a replacement for 3D ones, my cope doesn't go that far. After all unless we get full immersion vr an anime girl will ever be able to embrace you.

I do find 2D girls attractive, but I can't see them as a replacement for 3D ones, my cope doesn't go that far. After all unless we get full immersion vr an anime girl will ever be able to embrace you.

2D foids are basically foids who were made the correct way

2d girls are fake

Same thing for me.. when I see qt anime foid, I see a stacy that reminds me of how fucked I am

its like when i look at a jb, i think "wow they look babyfaced compared to 2D jbs" (although the 2D equivalent looks just as young). and when i look at older women like 22+, they look old as shit compared to 2D milfs which look fine to me

Coping is great but mind reality.

weeb cucks deserve boiled in a vat of molten steel

I don't confuse chinese cartoons with real people because I have less autism than you

Sometimes, yes.