Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DNA shows cucked Indian KIng allowed in persian refugees who married Indian women but hardly the other way round

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Fucking cucked Indian king allowed persian refugees to come live in India. Their DNA shows the men married Indian women but the persian women didn't marry Indian men.

A lot of Indian kings have been cucks be it from not ruthlessly finishing of their enemies to allowing refugees to come in any marry local women.

If I was King the only refugees I would have allowed in were attractive women who should convert to Hinduism to be saved.

Cucked Kings also allowed in muslims and christian refugees who later betrayed the local Kings, Queens and local Hindu people leading to the genocide of Hindus.

Go to 3:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OTFRfUV9w

Last edited:
Curries on suicide watch

You should not let in a single refugee, whether male or female, as it causes the dilution of both culture and the racial stock.

@Transcended Trucel

Fucking cucked Indian king allowed persian refugees to come live in India. Their DNA shows the men married Indian women but the persian women didn't marry Indian men.

A lot of Indian kings have been cucks be it from not ruthlessly finishing of their enemies to allowing refugees to come in any marry local women.

If I was King the only refugees I would have allowed in were attractive women who should convert to Hinduism to be saved.

Cucked Kings also allowed in muslims and christian refugees who later betrayed the local Kings, Queens and local Hindu people leading to the genocide of Hindus.

Go to 3:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OTFRfUV9w

Hindus don't even care about other Hindus, look at the Indian government in response to Pakistani and Bengali Hindus being genocided, its just apathy despite the Indian military being capable enough to take on Bangladesh and Pakistan; two failed states.

Hindus don't even care about other Hindus, look at the Indian government in response to Pakistani and Bengali Hindus being genocided, its just apathy despite the Indian military being capable enough to take on Bangladesh and Pakistan; two failed states.

Hindus care but its the leaders in charge that don't care. The leaders are the problem.

Hindus care but its the leaders in charge that don't care. The leaders are the problem.
Indian leaders are probably secular aryans who import russian women