Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dispelling The Red Pill/Black Pill Myth That Women Were The "Selectors" For The Entire History Of Our Species (They Only Recently Started)

What? Men just raped women who refused sex back then.
This is just feminist garbage narrative made by (((feminist))) scholars.
Women ALWAYS selected the mates, this is true for 90% of mammals and ALL primates.

JFL at this cope thread.

Women were the selectors when we were living in caves as hunters/gatherers.
that's just bs reproduced by psyevo advocate retards, no evidence of so and it doesn't even make sense from a logical point of view, in fact that's not how it works in hunter gather societies TODAY smh

Women ALWAYS selected the mates, this is true for 90% of mammals and ALL primates.

JFL at this cope thread.
what a big chunk of bs, where did you heard about that?

Most mammal species don't do that. In fact I'd say the ones who do are the minority, like hyenas. Most of the mating ritual, so to speak among mammals is basically males fighting each other and winners fucking females regardless of their choice. Sometimes when they can get even a "beta" male can get laid and reproduce if chad doesn't see it, females just submit as a rule jfl

that's specially true among chimps, which have a way more complex mating behavior than people think. The "rule" is if a male can get away with it, he will do it. Even dolphins who can't really grasp or hold a female will rape them and they often just let it.

Even birds, which are cucked by their anatomy and are often an example of female sexual selection (which is very overrated) often rape if they have the opportunity:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3WAYlCv02w

that's just bs reproduced by psyevo advocate retards, no evidence of so and it doesn't even make sense from a logical point of view, in fact that's not how it works in hunter gather societies TODAY smh

what a big chunk of bs, where did you heard about that?
Most mammal species don't do that. In fact I'd say the ones who do are the minority, like hyenas. Most of the mating ritual, so to speak among mammals is basically males fighting each other and winners fucking females regardless of their choice. Sometimes when they can get even a "beta" male can get laid and reproduce if chad doesn't see it, females just submit as a rule jfl
Damn you are a fucking idiot.

The males fighting each other OVER FEMALES is polygyny aka many females for one male aka FEMALE CHOOSING, and MALES FIGHTING OVER THEM.

The males don't fight each other and then start raping the females. What kind of stupid shit is this? Males fight each other to show their superiority so they are CHOSEN BY THE FEMALES.

Last edited:

Damn you are a fucking idiot.

The males fighting each other OVER FEMALES is polygyny aka many females for one male aka FEMALE CHOOSING, and MALES FIGHTING OVER THEM.

The males don't fight each other and then start raping the females. What kind of stupid shit is this? Males fight each other to show their superiority so they are CHOSEN BY THE FEMALES.
No your moron, males fighting each other over females does not equate to female choice, female choice means exactly what it means. Like when males can only mate with them if they willingly let them to do so. Males will mate with females regardless if they can get away with and there's no one to challenge their rights to do so.

Stupid shit is actually believing non human animals are having this kind of deep though or this kind of social organization, that's moronic. Animals don't do that, they don't even know sex leads to reprodution, let alone hold any concept of superiority over another, they work in a way, waaay more primitive level than ours.

They don't know fucking leads to reproduction, they just feel the urge to do so and thats it. Same with fighting. God, keep your ignorance for yourself, please.

No your moron, males fighting each other over females does not equate to female choice, female choice means exactly what it means. Like when males can only mate with them if they willingly let them to do so. Males will mate with females regardless if they can get away with and there's no one to challenge their rights to do so.
I know your liberal arts teacher in college taught you that sex is mostly rape but that is far from truth, especially among mammals.

Stupid shit is actually believing non human animals are having this kind of deep though or this kind of social organization, that's moronic. Animals don't do that, they don't even know sex leads to reprodution, let alone hold any concept of superiority over another, they work in a way, waaay more primitive level than ours.

They don't even know fucking leads to reproduction, they just feel the urge to do so and thats it. God, keep your ignorance for yourself, please.
This shows how ignorant you are about not only natural selection, but animal behavior in general. Yeah animals (more specifically mammals in this case) can create bonds and have more complex feelings than "muh dick in vagina". Even though they don't know how reproduction works, mammals can create bonds with others, like their children and partners, which is the reason we fucking exist because mammals require the mother to take care of their children, because mammals need milk. Relationships and social hierarchies are the rule and not the exception among mammals, wolves, bulls, primates... all mammals do it.

I don't feel like giving you lectures on animal behavior, either post some good evidence proving your "all sex is rape in animal kingdom" bullshit or get the fuck out of here.

I know your liberal arts teacher in college taught you that sex is mostly rape but that is far from truth, especially among mammals.
Yeah bro, history and biology are part conspiracy against our so good traditions that are barely 200 years old :feelstastyman:

Mirin how you can even write with this blatant autism

This shows how ignorant you are about not only natural selection, but animal behavior in general. Yeah animals (more specifically mammals in this case) can create bonds and have more complex feelings than "muh dick in vagina". Even though they don't know how reproduction works, mammals can create bonds with their children, which is the reason we fucking exist because mammals require the mother to take care of their children, because mammals need milk. Relationships and social hierarchies are the rule and not the exception among mammals, wolves, bulls, primates... all mammals do it.

I don't feel like giving you lectures on animal behavior, either post some good evidence proving your "all sex is rape in animal kingdom" bullshit or get the fuck out of here.
Cool, but when did I say otherwise? In fact I even said in my earlier reply that primates (specifically chimps) do have a way more complex mating behaviour than people overly simplify. What I'm saying though is that as complex as mammals' behaviour may be (and mind you, there's a lot of evidence nowadays that challenge that mammal superiority idea we have), they're still way far from the things you take from granted from your human perspective. Just because it's natural for you to think so doesn't mean that's how other animals operate. Just because they organise in a certain way doesn't mean there's anything deep about it. Mammals do have bonds with their offspring, cool. They also eat them when they have to. The imperative here (on their behaviour) is their instinct, genes, anatomy, environment and so on, not the other way around.

And no, not all animal sex is rape because the concept of rape itself is a human thing. I'd like you to give me that lecture on animal behaviour, because I do happen to be someone who has a prior interest and biology, I'm not just bullshitting here to impress virgins.

Last edited:
The males fighting each other OVER FEMALES is polygyny aka many females for one male aka FEMALE CHOOSING
Retard, how are the females fucking choosing WHEN THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUBMIT TO THE VICTOR?

Have you ever seen a female ape just walk off after the male won and the male was like "ok, I accept your rejection", you really think after he did all that fighting she can just walk away and reject him?

The female has to submit to the male that wins because if she doesn't he'd just force himself on her anyways
How can he not get something this simple, the female has to submit to the dominant male after the fight, that is the exact opposite of choice, its not like how it is with humans today where women just pick a tall attractive guy willingly (through the safety of dating apps where they don't have to fear physical violence for rejecting a man), and if he forces himself on her she can just call the police afterwards

Last edited:
Cool, but when did I say otherwise?
Right here, dumbass:

So you are not only stupid and ignorant, but you also have a really short memory. Or maybe you are just dishonest and can't admit your bullshit was completely refuted. Funny how people who know nothing about a subject love to give opinions about it.

Retard, how are the females fucking choosing WHEN THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUBMIT TO THE VICTOR?
Something that only happens in your imagination. Since you could never rape a woman yourself, just pathetically LARPing as a rapist here like those MGTOWs who say they "chose to give up on women" LMAO

The only reason the males are fighting each other (sometimes even dying in the process) is to be CHOSEN by the female. Rape is the exception among mammals, not the rule.

What are you going to do, show the example of a rapist DUCK like the other dumbass did? JFL at your copes
How can he not get something this simple, the female has to submit to the dominant male after the fight, that is the exact opposite of choice, its not like how it is with humans today where women just pick a tall attractive guy willingly (through the safety of dating apps where they don't have to fear physical violence for rejecting a man), and if he forces himself on her she can just call the police afterwards
Just because men now have to compete with height, race and looks, that does not change the fact we are still competing over females no matter how you look at it. We are not very different than other mammals fighting each other and using other methods to rise in the social hierarchy to be SELECTED by females.

And no matter how many "girls like rape" articles you pull out of your ass, you will never change this fact.

By the way, cocksucker, if women love rape so much, why don't you just rape them and stop being an incel immediately? If you come up with some bullshit excuse like "they will call the cops" then you will contradict yourself with the RAPE FANTASY PARADOX

Last edited:
Right here, dumbass:

So you are not only stupid and ignorant, but you also have a really short memory. Or maybe you are just dishonest and can't admit your bullshit was completely refuted. Funny how people who know nothing about a subject love to give opinions about it.
Dude, you must really be a product of this shitty leftist education we have in our country. What about some lessons on reading and text interpretation for a chance, instead of trying to school people on things you don't know shit about?

I didn't say at any moment animals aren't capable or don't have complex behaviour, I said they don't have THAT kind of deep complex , human-like behaviour and cognition as you were suggestion, your inbred retard. Still waiting for your supposed refutation and lesson on animal behaviour you talked about. And I'll let you get away with the fact you didn't pinpoint any other things I said as you clearly didn't know about them, but let that sink in.

You know what is really funny? How people like you have such huge egos they have to pretend they're dumb and illiterate just to NOT admit they may be wrong about something. You don't have to humble down and apologize, but at least stop replying for god sake.

Again, it's nothing new for anyone who knows me here I'm really into biology, I've made a lot of threads and posts discussing all kinds of subjects related to this field. I'm no scholar or anyone who works in this field, it's a particular interest of me, so I know I'm not bullshitting here, you just wasn't lucky enough and crossed path with someone who happen to know about the subject you were spitting nonsense about.

I didn't say at any moment animals aren't capable or don't have complex behaviour, I said they don't have THAT kind of deep complex , human-like behaviour and cognition as you were suggestion, your inbred retard. Still waiting for your supposed refutation and lesson on animal behaviour you talked about. And I'll let you get away with the fact you didn't pinpoint any other things I said as you clearly didn't know about them, but let that sink in.
Got completely caught up in your bullshit, having your own words refuting you. No wonder you have to sperg out like this.

So when are you going to post proof of your claims? That is, unless you really want to just deny everything you said instead. Really dishonest way to admit defeat.
Or you can post another RAPIST DUCK to show rape is common. That will do

Dude, you must really be a product of this shitty leftist education we have in our country. What about some lessons on reading and text interpretation for a chance, instead of trying to school people on things you don't know shit about?

You know what is really funny? How people like you have such huge egos they have to pretend they're dumb and illiterate just to NOT admit they may be wrong about something. You don't have to humble down and apologize, but at least stop replying for god sake.

Again, it's nothing new for anyone who knows me here I'm really into biology, I've made a lot of threads and posts discussing all kinds of subjects related to this field. I'm no scholar or anyone who works in this field, it's a particular interest of me, so I know I'm not bullshitting here, you just wasn't lucky enough and crossed path with someone who happen to know about the subject you were spitting nonsense about.
Dude at a certain point you have to realize there's no point in arguing with a religious person, that's the reason why he's on my block list and has been there for quite a while, all of his posts come down to his moral/religious beliefs

Got completely caught up in your bullshit, having your own words refuting you. No wonder you have to sperg out like this.

So when are you going to post proof of your claims? That is, unless you really want to just deny everything you said instead. Really dishonest way to admit defeat.
Yeah, just keep playing dumb and ignoring like 80% of my replies' content so you can not feel that much IQmogged :feelskek:

Why should I do that? The burden of proof is with you, you were the one making ridiculous claims we have no evidence of with simple logic. I'm also not saying I'm going to school people on anything.

Here's an article I was reading the other day on this specific subject, reproductive consciousness. As far as we know, this is a unique trait to humans, ofc this is not an specific issue with reproduction, it's rather about their cognitive capacity of making these complex associations, which you know, requires a lot of intelligence and self awareness that animals don't seem to have.
Dude at a certain point you have to realize there's no point in arguing with a religious person, that's the reason why he's on my block list and has been there for quite a while, all of his posts come down to his moral/religious beliefs
Yeah, at this point he's just playing dumb to cope with the fact his beliefs have been "attacked".

Last edited:
Yeah, just keep playing dumb and ignoring like 80% of my replies' content so you can not feel that much IQmogged :feelskek:

Why should I do that? The burden of proof is with you, you were the one making ridiculous claims we have no evidence of with simple logic. I'm also not saying I'm going to school people on anything.

Here's an article I was reading the other day on this specific subject, reproductive consciousness. As far as we know, this is a unique trait to humans, ofc this is not an specific issue with reproduction, it's rather about their cognitive capacity of making these complex associations, which you know, requires a lot of intelligence and self awareness that animals don't seem to have.

Yeah, at this point he's just playing dumb to cope with the fact his beliefs have been "attacked".
When did I deny the "we know sex leads to reproduction" you dumbfuck?

I am talking about your bullshit claims that rape is the rule and not the exception among mammals, something you keep ignoring and then have the audacity to complain about me ignoring the rest of your post (which is just insults anyway)

So post proof or shut the fuck up already. I already posted a link to defend my claims, something you still hasn't.
I still find it baffling a thread that unironically claims that men are the selectors got pinned. Is this some sort of joke? Trolling?

When did I deny the "we know sex leads to reproduction" you dumbfuck?

I am talking about your bullshit claims that rape is the rule and not the exception among mammals, something you keep ignoring and then have the audacity to complain about me ignoring the rest of your post (which is just insults anyway)

So post proof or shut the fuck up already. I already posted a link to defend my claims, something you still hasn't.
I still find it baffling a thread that unironically claims that men are the selectors got pinned. Is this some sort of joke? Trolling?
Just ask for references and don't open them theory :feelstastyman:

That's the only claim I've made which you'd be fair to you to ask some "proofs", because otherwise I didn't really say rape was the rule among animals, I said there was not such a thing as "rape" as you think of it because rape itself is a human concept. That's a no brainer.

You did? Because I opened the wikipedia link you posted (without even quoting anything remotely suggesting what you wanted to proof) and I didn't find anything. And of course you wouldn't even be able to do so, because you (or anybody else for that matter) don't have any evidence to support it.

But keep sperging out:feels: :feelskek:

there was not such a thing as "rape" as you think of it because rape itself is a human concept. That's a no brainer.

So now you are saying that there is NO RAPE instead? And that is because rape is a "human concept"?

Damn I think I rekt you too hard, son. You are going full 180 on your opinions. Still funny to watch, although a bit annoying to debate with someone who can't keep his own opinions for 10 minutes.
You are such a bitch you could not even come with an excuse after I completely destroyed your bullshit cope.

Tell me bitch: if women love rape, and you are a rapist wannabe, why are you incel?

So now you are saying that there is NO RAPE instead? And that is because rape is a "human concept"?

Damn I think I rekt you too hard, son. You are going full 180 on your opinions. Still funny to watch, although a bit annoying to debate with someone who can't keep his own opinions for 10 minutes.
Gotta love how you only pick the few parts of my long replies that you think you can refute, as I replied you earlier:

nd no, not all animal sex is rape because the concept of rape itself is a human thing.

Now, we may consider and call it rape and from our perspective, because that's how we understand the act we are observing. But it's not like it is precisely the same thing. It's not like these females are even aware they're being "raped" or having some deep thought if they accepted or not the males intentions, neither it holds any moral implication like we perceive it.

Great post. Now how do we legally use this to our advantage?

Gotta love how you only pick the few parts of my long replies that you think you can refute, as I replied you earlier:

Now, we may consider and call it rape and from our perspective, because that's how we understand the act we are observing. But it's not like it is precisely the same thing. It's not like these females are even aware they're being "raped" or having some deep thought if they accepted or not the males intentions, neither it holds any moral implication like we perceive it.
My time is precious, I am just waiting for you to show any proof of your claims instead of reading walls of made up bullshit and petty insults.

My time is precious, I am just waiting for you to show any proof of your claims instead of reading walls of made up bullshit and petty insults.
Why is it so unthinkable undesirable men always raped whenever they could during hunter-gatherer times? Men can rape easily we are significantly stronger.

Last edited:
Why is it so unthinkable undesirable men always raped whenever they could during hunter-gatherer times? Men can rape easily we are significantly stronger.
Humans, like all primates, are social animals and always live in packs. A woman wandering around by herself is unthinkable and would only be done if she had no other choice. Women instinctively avoid being alone and they are also constantly shitting their pants when they are by themselves.

And by the way, the whole "we can rape easily" thing is also pretty suspicious as well. Sure we can grab and hold them down, that does not mean its easy to rape them, since our dicks could be easily injured, but that's another story.

that does not mean its easy to rape them, since our dicks could be easily injured, but that's another story.
@TallCelFag This guy is mentally a child, his response is pure retardation

If I have a woman pinned to the ground, with her hands behind her back (or tied up with something), how is she going to hurt my penis when its inside her vagina?

Squeeze down on it with her vaginal muscles?

"Oh no, what are you doing, I regret trying to rape you so much now, oh no" (keeps thrusting and cums hard) :feelskek:

If I have a woman pinned to the ground, with her hands behind her back (or tied up with something), how is she going to hurt my penis when its inside her vagina?

"Oh no, what are you doing, I regret trying to rape you so much now, oh no" (keeps thrusting and cums hard) :feelskek:
lol do you think you could completely immobilize her body? She could still move her torso.

But anyway, keep LARPing as a rapist here, dipshit. Until you prove your own theories by raping a woman then you are all just talk.

Well I don't know how it was in the stone age (there are apparently differing theories about it) but with the advent of civilization their hypergamous nature was certainly repressed, and for good reason as we can all see today.
Well put
Great post; women don't select anything, they surrender when convenient. That is all they do.
I mean, they do when men cripple themselves under threat of punishment and give women all the power like we do today.

Well put but this should have been kind of obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temperature and some historical perspective. The neolithic in Europe was a horrible period of time for everyone to live in, slavery, shitty little local chiefdoms, migrations replacing the population, constant warfare and homicide like in Papua New Guinea, destroying your teeth eating a diet of shitty bread and probably getting killed in a cattle raid by some random fag from the valley over from yours. The 1 in 17 man who reproduced wasn't a guy all the women swiped right on using their paleo-phones.

Great post. Now how do we legally use this to our advantage?
I think becoming more dominant is legit, physically (and mentally?)I had girls showing me more ioi when I was high bodyfat but huge af frame than small ripped imo. :blackpill::redpill: is done time for truth pill thanks op for high iq post tbh:feelsLSD:

I love you man :heart: You directly write articles about my own thoughts about foids I had for some years in my brain but you explain it better than I could. THIS SHIT IS DA BOMB!

High IQ Post. Women do not want to be treated good or like princess. They just want a tall good looking man to fuck their brains out by force. They dont want cuddles. They crave violent sex. They evolved to like this because the genes of those women who had no problem against being force-fucked increased in gen-frequency of the species because of reproduction.

It does explain why they want tall men so much who like pull their hairs and shit. They all want this. Violent force pumping in bed, it is the only way for them to enjoy sex. Being slapped, spitted at and force to do a rimjob for a chad. All programmed in their retarded little chimp-brains.
Most tall men are weak. Women are just stupid in these terms. There are plenty tall men that are weak af. I wonder which one could at least lift 130kg at least once. A few of them.

Great take tbh. Cavewomans did get raped in hunter gatherer times by surviving males, and sold and used as property in agricultural era for thousands of years.

You only have one small misconception, "average lifetime" statistics are often misleading, because of infant death rates. If you survived infancy and childhood you had a good chance of living past 60 naturally ( assuming you didnt died in wars).

Yeah for real. His way of thinking is quite unusual too.

I wonder if he thinks that zebras are choosing to get eaten when lions fight each other to eat it.

cucks ruined everything

i'd say it's also a bluepilled cope that soycucks use when they have to move the goalpost

Wrong, some men reproduce through betabuxx today, and not too long ago before all this feminism and women's rights shit, many betas reproduced with ease

Whereas in the far past all of these men would have been killed and had their women taken by dominant strong men

You see during "patriarchal times" we were in that sweet spot where even betas had a good chance, now we've drifted too far into "progressiveness" and its almost like if we've gone back into the past, but the irony is since the types of men that raped so many women in the past altered the traits women selected for, when men like them are born today they no longer need to rape, because women have been bred to be attracted to the men that would have usually raped them

Genetic reprogramming is something really interesting to think about, because it is actually possible to make women be attracted to smaller weaker men, it is actually possible to make women be attracted to small penises over large penises

Any trait can be manipulated if the science is perfected

But by then men will have access to realistic sex androids and advanced artificial wombs, so beta males won't even give a fuck about "real women" nor care about making them desire beta males

The truth is the men made themselves obsolete and that was the first step in the new path of evolution for our species, so this is women's time to thrive and take advantage of things, the next step (which we will sadly miss out on) will be glorious, it will be when men finally make women obsolete, and when men finally do that, there will be a complete shift in the dynamics and culture

There won't be any incel forums or mens rights movements, men won't give a fuck anymore because things will be so amazing, prostition will be mostly legalized in all counties, every man will be able to afford a realistic sex android with a few months worth of pay saved up, and if you want to have a child you'd simply just go to a clinic or facility and rent one of their artificial womb units for the duration of the required gestation, and you'll be able to select the sex, race, height, eye color, etc so that your chlid is exactly what you want and never has to suffer

Most humans in the coming era will be good looking enough that hypergamy won't matter much but ironically the sexes will be very disconnected from eachother because men will become even more "impersonal" when it comes to women than ever

If women think its bad being a "2nd class citizen" (which they never really were) they don't seem to understand how much worse it will be when men don't really care or think much about women at all because they are replaceable and upgradable lol

I really was born too fucking early
The Truth:blackpill:

Just ignore them. Some pople on here unironically believe that back then 80% of men died virgins while obediently serving "chads" and watching them take all the women. The blackpill has skewed the perception of reality of lots of people here because they don't really understand the blackpill. There was no incel and chad back then since every man could get as many women as he pleases and society wasn't centered around looks as much as today because people were more concerned with survival and building civilizations instead of sitting on their asses playing video games and jerking off to loli hentai. Not to mention that no man gave a shit about validation from women or their opinion like nowadays since women were meant to serve men and seek their validation instead, things were actually going well for both genders

I asked a doctor before about the "17 women for 1 man" hypothesis and he told me that it's just bullshit schizophrenic ramblings with no actual proof. it's simply not possible to know because it's far harder, if not impossible, to trace male chromosomal inheritance than female

I wish people would read about history without making shit up and they would stop instantly believing any shit scientists claim without using common sense and knowing the actual science behind it first just because it confirms their beliefs
Yeah, I also remember talking with someone here who claimed that majority of males were simply jerking of in back while 1 or 2 alpha fucked all the girls before agriculture without any proof to show for it.

@BlkPillPres you should also mention that specially in agricultural era men only needed money to buy a slave girl or impress her father (ie propertification of women). If we dont tell the history as it is most naivecels here gonna be jewed by sociologs.

Women were the selectors when we were living in caves as hunters/gatherers.

Which is like 90%+ of the hsitory of our history. The farmer lifestyle and patriarchy are new inventions that catapulted humans into a new age of technological advancement and intelligence.

But once cuckolds under ((((their)))) influence decided to give all the power to women, they are turning us back into dumbass monkeys with no capacity to develop as civilizations.
This post doesn't make sense.

Think you made an error?

So what did you mean to say
Women were always selectors during the vast majority of our history. Then things changed when men invented patriarchy and took control over female's sexuality. Then everything turned to shit once again when feminists gave rights to women.

Feminism is not something new and fancy, its going back to the stone age, basically going back into primitive apes.

Wrong, some men reproduce through betabuxx today, and not too long ago before all this feminism and women's rights shit, many betas reproduced with ease

Whereas in the far past all of these men would have been killed and had their women taken by dominant strong men

You see during "patriarchal times" we were in that sweet spot where even betas had a good chance, now we've drifted too far into "progressiveness" and its almost like if we've gone back into the past, but the irony is since the types of men that raped so many women in the past altered the traits women selected for, when men like them are born today they no longer need to rape, because women have been bred to be attracted to the men that would have usually raped them

Genetic reprogramming is something really interesting to think about, because it is actually possible to make women be attracted to smaller weaker men, it is actually possible to make women be attracted to small penises over large penises

Any trait can be manipulated if the science is perfected

But by then men will have access to realistic sex androids and advanced artificial wombs, so beta males won't even give a fuck about "real women" nor care about making them desire beta males

The truth is the men made themselves obsolete and that was the first step in the new path of evolution for our species, so this is women's time to thrive and take advantage of things, the next step (which we will sadly miss out on) will be glorious, it will be when men finally make women obsolete, and when men finally do that, there will be a complete shift in the dynamics and culture

There won't be any incel forums or mens rights movements, men won't give a fuck anymore because things will be so amazing, prostition will be mostly legalized in all counties, every man will be able to afford a realistic sex android with a few months worth of pay saved up, and if you want to have a child you'd simply just go to a clinic or facility and rent one of their artificial womb units for the duration of the required gestation, and you'll be able to select the sex, race, height, eye color, etc so that your chlid is exactly what you want and never has to suffer

Most humans in the coming era will be good looking enough that hypergamy won't matter much but ironically the sexes will be very disconnected from eachother because men will become even more "impersonal" when it comes to women than ever

If women think its bad being a "2nd class citizen" (which they never really were) they don't seem to understand how much worse it will be when men don't really care or think much about women at all because they are replaceable and upgradable lol

I really was born too fucking early
Sounds like absolute paradise. Fuck me. We WERE born too fucking early! Couldn't have said it any better

JFL at this cope thread.
I can't see how a woman could have peacefully picked a mate to reproduce with during those times. They were in rainforests where they would have been raped by any strong and dominant men roaming around. Wtf.

I can't see how a woman could have peacefully picked a mate to reproduce with during those times. They were in rainforests where they would have been raped by any strong and dominant men roaming around. Wtf.
That's because you've been manipulated with propaganda

That's because you've been manipulated with propaganda
Your definitely on the spectrum jfl. How!? Please explain how a woman could have peacefully picked a mate during prehistoric times? Until you explain that, your just another autist. "yOuve beEn mAnIpuLATED WiD PrOpaGandA"

Your definitely on the spectrum jfl. How!? Please explain how a woman could have peacefully picked a mate during prehistoric times? Until you explain that, your just another autist. "yOuve beEn mAnIpuLATED WiD PrOpaGandA"
I'm not surprised that guy is on my block list. Pay him no mind, he's a blue pilled religiouscel, there's no hope for him, you can't reach him with logic and reason, you have to appeal to his emotions and sense of morality (basically more appeal to emotion) to convince him of anything. People like this are the ones that are easily manipulated by politicians but ironically they'll be the first one to call someone a "sheep". Self awareness is something completely foreign to them.

move this to must-read content, current blackpill "knowledge" regarding sexual selection is terribly mistaken

The same way it works today and the same way every other mammal does it: she chooses, the males accept her decision, the end. Dumbass. You can't even learn proper English.

Funny how every time an NPC is BTFO in an argument they have to call the other person "autistic" because deep inside they know the other person have better analytical skills.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that guy is on my block list. Pay him no mind, he's a blue pilled religiouscel, there's no hope for him, you can't reach him with logic and reason, you have to appeal to his emotions and sense of morality (basically more appeal to emotion) to convince him of anything. People like this are the ones that are easily manipulated by politicians but ironically they'll be the first one to call someone a "sheep". Self awareness is something completely foreign to them.
You are the lowest IQ member in this forum, I destroyed you so hard, so many times, it was not even funny. The ultimate coper.

The greatest moment was when I told you to simply rape women if you think they love it so much, you couldn't find and answer to this so you had to block me to stop the stress from being exposed as the retard coper you are.

Btw @YBP Yxngcel , if women love rape so much, just rape them, don't forget to come here to brag about what a Chad you became.

Last edited:
The same way it works today and the same way every other mammal does it: she chooses, the males accept her decision, the end. Dumbass. You can't even learn proper English.

Funny how every time an NPC is BTFO in an argument they have to call the other person "autistic" because deep inside they know the other person have better analytical skills.
Did genghis khan and the whole mongol dynasty asked women their consent before impregnating literally almost half the world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did genghis khan and the whole mongol dynasty asked women their consent before impregnating literally almost half the world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He did not had to ask because women will gladly fuck invaders. It happened in WW2. It happens today in eurocuck countries where 3rd world mongrels get inside and fuck their women.