Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female "rape fantasies" is a big cope

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
It is common in the manosphere, especially in the old redpill PUA circles, to mention female "rape fantasies". Normally as a cope to show that behaving like a rapist is attractive to women. I've read a story about a feminist in the book 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts' that wanted to get "raped" so she hired a giga Chad male prostitute to make her fantasy come true, and he ended up falling in love with her JFL.

As anyone who is even 10% blackpilled already knows, behavior is not as important as looks and status. Behaving like you have these will not equate having them. The problem with this whole notion that women want to be "raped" is simple:

A "Rape Fantasy" is a paradox

When women fantasize about rape, either with imagination or reading "adult" fiction, they are being "raped" by a strong, good looking, high status giga Chad/Tyrone alpha male who could have sex with her without forcing her into it. Basically, this man is so attractive to her, that the "rape" part is just a way of saying that he is rough and fucks her like she was his disposable sexdoll (which she is).

"Wanted rape" does not exist, its a contradiction. "Rape fantasy" is a paradox. Women want a certain type of men to "rape" them. They do not fantasize about average/incel men losing control over their urges and grabbing them by the pussy. Never forget that.

The idea that women want ANY man to "escalate physically" on them and rape them is a dangerous PUA notion that could get you into jail getting buttfucked by Tyrone and Demetrius Jonson. Take that shit out of your head.

Last edited:
Totally agree, rape fantasy should be renamed to chad fantasy, which is basically every other fantasy women have

Rape is a made up concept with the only purpose of controlling the male population. Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day? If she never found out, she would be completely fine. Females would have you believe the moment she finds out she was raped by an STD-free man that can't get her pregnant, she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life even though she has no recollection of the event and no physical or mental injury was caused.

Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day?
:lul:

Reminds me of Black Pill Presentation's take in that CNC (Consensual No Consensual) is fake and gay because there are words that the female spouts when she finds the act too unpleasant (aka when the partner is not Chad enough). That's a lot of words to say women are retarded but they are.

Rape is a made up concept with the only purpose of controlling the male population. Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day? If she never found out, she would be completely fine. Females would have you believe the moment she finds out she was raped by an STD-free man that can't get her pregnant, she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life even though she has no recollection of the event and no physical or mental injury was caused.
Rape trauma is bullshit. For example if some bully beat the shit out of you, would you spend the rest of your life being traumatized by it? Nah. You'll get over it.

Women have tons of sex all of the time. Some sub 8 male rapes her? Lmao she'll be fine. She's had a ton of dicks in there already.

I can understand it being traumatizing for a virgin girl though.

A female will never fantasize about me so why bother caring about their fantasies?

A female will never fantasize about me so why bother caring about their fantasies?
You should care because if some PUA scammer bastard come tell you that he knows what women really want you can tell them to go eat a dick.

It's just self-evident. Women fantasise about being raped by strong masculine man, not by a some awkward unattractive autistic weirdo or nerd.

Efmrn chapter four 724x1024

Rape is harmless for adult women.

Yeah they actually don’t want to get raped. The whole thing still has to be consensual.

Yeah they actually don’t want to get raped. The whole thing still has to be consensual.
They want to be raped by a hyper masculine Chad

62% of women have rape fantasies btw

Its not even rape its just imagining high status males fucking them without asking for consent

Attachments

• F13FD3C9-37DB-46D6-BCF2-21ABB22FA8D7.jpeg
    F13FD3C9-37DB-46D6-BCF2-21ABB22FA8D7.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 52
It is common in the manosphere, especially in the old redpill PUA circles, to mention female "rape fantasies". Normally as a cope to show that behaving like a rapist is attractive to women. I've read a story about a feminist in the book 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts' that wanted to get "raped" so she hired a giga Chad male prostitute to make her fantasy come true, and he ended up falling in love with her JFL.

As anyone who is even 10% blackpilled already knows, behavior is not as important as looks and status. Behaving like you have these will not equate having them. The problem with this whole notion that women want to be "raped" is simple:

When women fantasize about rape, either with imagination or reading "adult" fiction, they are being "raped" by a strong, good looking, high status giga Chad/Tyrone alpha male who could have sex with her without forcing her into it. Basically, this man is so attractive to her, that the "rape" part is just a way of saying that he is rough and fucks her like she was his disposable sexdoll (which she is).

"Wanted rape" does not exist, its a contradiction. "Rape fantasy" is a paradox. Women want a certain type of men to "rape" them. They do not fantasize about average/incel men losing control over their urges and grabbing them by the pussy. Never forget that.

The idea that women want ANY man to "escalate physically" on them and rape them is a dangerous PUA notion that could get you into jail getting buttfucked by Tyrone and Demetrius Jonson. Take that shit out of your head.
High IQ, good post
Totally agree, rape fantasy should be renamed to chad fantasy, which is basically every other fantasy women have
Yup
“You’re right and I’m tired pretending you’re not“

It’s worse than murder to most normfags.
Even further if women don’t care about me or my problems why on earth should I care about them and theirs? It’s a two way street/about having your cake and eating it too — women don’t get to despise and insult someone while also getting them to care about what’s best them. I mean, men who are simps do, but that’s because they’re delusional. Women are spoiled in western countries and men indulge their delusional bullshit way too much — because men will do anything to get laid.
Its not even rape its just imagining high status males fucking them without asking for consent
Indeed, well said.

Last edited:
every animal rapes except the cucked ones that can't like birds. rape is natural and is the main way to reproduce, foids only get wet for chad otherwise and the species goes extinct

They'll have rape fantasies with the men they sexually pursue or that they're sexually attracted to, Chads. They do these sort of sexual rape role plays even with their husbands or boyfriends just to get off in private.

The real repulsion of rape is purely psychological or mental of a man they view as being a lesser [male subhuman] forcing themselves onto them, that's what it is all about.

And the wealthy Chads that a majority of women flock to that control our society's institutions, authority, commerce, money, politics, and so on reinforces that notion of punishing lesser men for raping women as well, there's a power dynamic at play there. Lesser men are made to be an example of through punishment for not knowing their place as working slaves or laboring human male cattle whose only sole purpose is to labor away tirelessly to serve them without any personal life rewards for themselves, including sexual reward. You get nothing and you're suppose to like it where if you don't like it you're forced to endure in silence anyways, try to fight and rebel against them they'll kill or imprison you. Always power social dynamics at play, always.

Last edited:
Is this a sticked thread?

o_fN9D.gif

My life is complete
every animal rapes except the cucked ones that can't like birds. rape is natural and is the main way to reproduce, foids only get wet for chad otherwise and the species goes extinct
No. Females select and males accept. That's how it works for the vast majority of mammals.

Rape exists but its a small fraction of sex. In most cases, the males fight each other or have complex social structures to decide which ones are worthy of sex, and the females chooses which ones she wants to fuck.
Hell, even fucking insects have to impress females with physical traits to breed like being colorful, a certain shape, etc.

Last edited:
rape fantasies are for boys, femicide fantasies are for men

I mean... is it not completely obvious? We often say, "it's not rape if it's Chad".

Hi IQ, it’s all so obvious once you are blackpilled.

^This

I don't know what to add to your text. That's awesome. They just wanna be fucked by Chads. Like, stupid people see that Chads abuse women and conclude women just like to be abused. Which is absolutely wrong. They just allow Chads to do anything they want with them. And it doesn't mean they allow normies or incels to do the same things. If you try to do the same things as an incel/normie, you'll go to jail.

Because that reduces holes to what they really are: holes.

Instead we have to larp and pretend they are something higher lel.

Don't think anyone here believes women want to be raped by us.

If you had Chad friends in highschool you'd notice this difference early on. I remember Chad slapping a girl's ass was responded with giggles and a friendly attempt at slapping him. Me? It was met with aggression and anger.

Chads have it easy, i realized this back in 2018 or so... when i remembered all the times girls just ignored me and threated me like a piece of shit while they were nice and shit with the other more stronger/good looking guys, i was filled with rage. its not fair, and its not like i am a deformed trash, i am average looking, not ugly, not nice, just normal, yet girls are fucking picky about this.

They'll have rape fantasies with the men they sexually pursue or that they're sexually attracted to, Chads. They do these sort of sexual rape role plays even with their husbands or boyfriends just to get off in private.

The real repulsion of rape is purely psychological or mental of a man they view as being a lesser [male subhuman] forcing themselves onto them, that's what it is all about.

And the wealthy Chads that a majority of women flock to that control our society's institutions, authority, commerce, money, politics, and so on reinforces that notion of punishing lesser men for raping women as well, there's a power dynamic at play there. Lesser men are made to be an example of through punishment for not knowing their place as working slaves or laboring human male cattle whose only sole purpose is to labor away tirelessly to serve them without any personal life rewards for themselves, including sexual reward. You get nothing and you're suppose to like it where if you don't like it you're forced to endure in silence anyways, try to fight and rebel against them they'll kill or imprison you. Always power social dynamics at play, always.
High IQ.
Don't think anyone here believes women want to be raped by us.

If you had Chad friends in highschool you'd notice this difference early on. I remember Chad slapping a girl's ass was responded with giggles and a friendly attempt at slapping him. Me? It was met with aggression and anger.
It's because of your personality :soy: .

Last edited:

When women fantasize about rape, either with imagination or reading "adult" fiction, they are being "raped" by a strong, good looking, high status giga Chad/Tyrone alpha male who could have sex with her without forcing her into it.
Much of the time sure, but it also involves situations where she does not give verbal consent (and in many cases might verbally refuse) but he fucks her anyway.

This doesn't mean she's screaming in disgust but usually has mixed feelings and he sees her "true self" wanting the sex.

IE musclechad also has empathy/imagination/telepathy

So rape in the technical sense but not spiritual sense

Basically, this man is so attractive to her, that the "rape" part is just a way of saying that he is rough and fucks her like she was his disposable sexdoll (which she is).
It can also mean he ignores her protests no, though usually half-hearted protests

Or that he kidnaps her and fucks her in a coerced situation

"Wanted rape" does not exist, its a contradiction. "Rape fantasy" is a paradox.
Incorrect.

Rape is sex without explicitly communicated consent.

If you have internal-monologue-only consent then it's still rape if someone ignores that.

Just like if you have internal-monologue-only refusal while outwardly consenting it is not rape.

It is not paradoxical for example for me to have a fantasy of a foid tying me up and fucking me for my own coom good even while realisticaly envisioning myself as being too terrified/paranoid to actually express my consent to her and refusing.

Women want a certain type of men to "rape" them. They do not fantasize about average/incel men losing control over their urges and grabbing them by the pussy. Never forget that.

Obvious common sense I agree about too.

In the same respect, the girls I fantasize about raping me are obviously pretty attractive, my fantasies don't center around ugly women raping me.

It wouldn't work with an ugly woman because then I probably wouldn't refuse, thinking maybe I actually had a legit chance and it wasn't a trap.

With attractive girl I'd figure she's trying to get my guard down to rob/murder me (perhaps with Chad BF hidden in closet) and be terrified and probably refuse ("too good to be true")

Which is why in such a fantasy the foid would need to rape me for the sex to be believable.

I'm so high-inhib and scared/paranoid that the idea of an attractive foid initiating sex with me and me just confidently going along with it is hard to buy TBH

The idea that women want ANY man to "escalate physically" on them and rape them is a dangerous PUA notion
Actually show me where any PUA is pushing this "any man" narrative.

I've never seen this before and it sound like you're pushing a straw-man here.

Chads have it easy, i realized this back in 2018 or so... when i remembered all the times girls just ignored me and threated me like a piece of shit while they were nice and shit with the other more stronger/good looking guys, i was filled with rage. its not fair, and its not like i am a deformed trash, i am average looking, not ugly, not nice, just normal, yet girls are fucking picky about this.
This forum is filled with non-deformed average Joes. Absolutely over.
Incorrect.

Rape is sex without explicitly communicated consent.

If you have internal-monologue-only consent then it's still rape if someone ignores that.

Just like if you have internal-monologue-only refusal while outwardly consenting it is not rape.

It is not paradoxical for example for me to have a fantasy of a foid tying me up and fucking me for my own coom good even while realisticaly envisioning myself as being too terrified/paranoid to actually express my consent to her and refusing.

What kind of stupid feminist tier definition of rape is that? Rape is UNWANTED SEX, no matter what was "explicitly communicated".

Do you think every time a woman has sex without "explicitly communicating" her desire for dick she's being raped? You sound like a college feminist cunt.
Actually show me where any PUA is pushing this "any man" narrative.

I've never seen this before and it sound like you're pushing a straw-man here.
They will not straight you say "act like a rapist", but they will use bullshit buzzwords like "be dominant." Implying that its your duty to advance and escalate things even if she doesn't seem interested. And the """rape fantasies""" is one of the supposed scientific basis to defend this.

Last edited:
this has always been one of the most laughable redpill takes. Like, go look up those "rape fantasies" women have for yourself, as you said they're just rough sex with tall, dominant chads.

I don't think you've got this quite right. BSDM and forced orgasms are definitely a thing. Women can't achieve the biggest orgasms unless they are being forced into it. If you see BSDM porn and these foids are completely tied up and being force fucked by machines and power vibrators and they are forced to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.... That isn't Chad worship.

And women who do actually legitimately get raped (as rare as they may be) are usually fucked up in the head forever BECAUSE they have the biggest orgasm of their life and regular sex just doesn't do it for them anymore.

Violent sex with chad fantasy*

I don't think you've got this quite right. BSDM and forced orgasms are definitely a thing. Women can't achieve the biggest orgasms unless they are being forced into it. If you see BSDM porn and these foids are completely tied up and being force fucked by machines and power vibrators and they are forced to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.... That isn't Chad worship.

And women who do actually legitimately get raped (as rare as they may be) are usually fucked up in the head forever BECAUSE they have the biggest orgasm of their life and regular sex just doesn't do it for them anymore.
Imagine unironically using porn targeted at men to understand women.

True know a girl that passed out woke up cum dripping out her ass but it was okay teeheehee the guy was a chad.Her cuck didnt do nothing against the chad, didnt know she was out partying even kek

True know a girl that passed out woke up cum dripping out her ass but it was okay teeheehee the guy was a chad.Her cuck didnt do nothing against the chad, didnt know she was out partying even kek
He probably fapped to the thought of his "gf" getting rammed by Chad

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: LOL

rape fantasies do exist, women are hardwired to enjoy rape. Even if an ugly man raped them, they would enjoy it. Just as if I injected you with heroine against your will, you would enjoy it, even if you didn't want it

rape fantasies do exist, women are hardwired to enjoy rape. Even if an ugly man raped them, they would enjoy it. Just as if I injected you with heroine against your will, you would enjoy it, even if you didn't want it
Giga cope. Being raped by an average or incel man is a nightmare to women.

Attachments

• 1619318358254.png
    1619318358254.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 55
Women have been raped all the time throughout history, and as a consequence of this they’ve gotten evolutionary wired to get turned on by rape, regardless of what the man looks like. They get wet by being physically overpowered and forcefully penetrated.

Men have just fucked women whenever they had an opportunity throughout history, regardless of whether the woman wanted it or not.