Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dispelling The Red Pill/Black Pill Myth That Women Were The "Selectors" For The Entire History Of Our Species (They Only Recently Started)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Women never "selected" in the past, they were made to submit, and stronger dominant males were just more likely to be able to do this and kill off/beat the competition

Women were never the ones "selecting for traits", men who had dominant traits will simply tend to be the ones that survive and then force themselves upon a woman and create a harem of women that they reproduce with

Its not women that selected the traits that men look for in women or that women look for in men (which is the common falsehood that is being spread around)

Its men who selected the traits that women look for men and men look for in women

MEN WERE THE SELECTORS

Women being judge, jury and executioner of a man's genetic lineage is rather new for this species


PART 1 - WHY STATISTICALLY MORE WOMEN REPRODUCED THAN MEN

I know some of you guys are going to cite this to assert that women did the selecting:

What's wrong is your interpretation of the data

One man reproduced for every seventeen women not because women were selecting and men couldn't do anything about it, but because war, disease, competition for women, food and resources leading to murder, etc, was a norm for men. So many men were simply killed off or died and never got a chance to breed

Lets not forget the average age of life expectancy as a factor ON TOP OF THAT (check the link for a table):

For most of human history, life expectancy has been extremely short, around 25 years for our hunter-gatherer ancestors and only 37 years for residents of England in the 1700's

Are you guys getting it yet?, is it sinking in?

As a man in the past you barely had a fucking chance to reproduce at all, only the strongest most dominant men would survive, and after all that competition and struggle, they weren't getting down on one knee to beg a female to please let them pass on their genes after they worked so hard to survive, they claimed these women as partners through conquest



PART 2 - WOMEN'S SEXUAL INCLINATIONS & MATE CHOICES ACTUALLY INDICATE THAT MEN WERE THE SELECTORS TILL TODAY

There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is a best seller book for women

Men choosing mates by force for generations and generations is why women evolved to be so obsessed with and "attuned" towards rape and submission

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common)
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

Women orgasming during rape is a norm:
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

Now pair that up with the fact that statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS :feelskek:
About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

The Internet is rife with non-orgasmic women who say they are missing out, and statistics suggest that they are a significant group.


"Maybe my boyfriend and I aren't doing it right or something," one woman wrote on WebMD.com

Does this sound like the sex that was doing the "selecting of traits" for the entire history of our species to you?.

It doesn't to me.

Sounds to me like its women whose traits were selected, its women whose innate sexual inclinations were forced to adapt around men's most common mating strategy (forcing women to submit).


Here's the point, so many generations of women were raped over thousands of years that as an adaptation women literally evolved to be attracted to the kinds of men that would BE ALIVE to rape them (dominant, aggressive and physically imposing males)

Hence the attraction towards bigger and dominant males (women's obsession with men being 6ft tall or more with a large frame)

Hence women being aroused by the idea of being raped (the statistical inclination of non consensual sexual intimacy seldom yielding "positive" sexual responses in women)

It is only recently that women have become the "selectors" but even then they are only ALLOWED TO DO SO VIA MALE PROXY POWER

Without laws and men (police) enforcing these laws, women can't select at all, it would be a free for all where men claim women by force



The great irony is, even when they now have all this freedom and choice today, they are still selecting for traits as if they were submissive women waiting to be raped by some would-be captor.

They are still selecting like victims because biology doesn't give a fuck about feminist doctrine, they are still at the mercy of their biology. Women are still going to have an inclination towards rape and the kinds of men who would usually be rapists.


Again, Its the reason why 50 shades of grey is ranked so high with women

Its the reason why weird as fuck reddit forums like this exist:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rapekink/comments/oi8hvt/conflicted_because_of_what_i_want/


This entire forum as far as I have seen is just women discussing their own rapes and the fact that they enjoyed it (often expressing feeling conflicted), and worse than that them discussing how to "rapebait" by going to dangerous places or getting drunk around certain types of men, etc (ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET RAPED)

But I guess since its intentional its "muh empowering" huh lol (female logic at its finest)

Do I believe some of these posts are larps, sure, but reddit is a weird fucking site with a lot of weird people, I'm pretty sure most of these posts are legit

So lets make this final, MEN HAVE BEEN THE SELECTORS UP TILL NOW

Stop it with this nonsense of women being the sex that selected who would be allowed to breed

That never happened, its a fabrication and propped up feminist narrative to perpetuate the myth of "female power", which doesn't exist, only male proxy power exists
 
Last edited:
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Officer
★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
684
Online
17d 14h 45m
You forgot about arranged marriages,in the past fathers chose their daughters husband based upon status and economic factors.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Sennacherib said:
You forgot about arranged marriages,in the past fathers chose their daughters husband based upon status and economic factors.
View attachment 466809
Didn't really forget it just wasn't the focus/point of my argument

My main focus of the thread was simply that in hunter gatherer times and times before that, women never had a chance to select at all, and from any point forward we all know that men implemented patriarchal norms to where they still did no selecting, like you pointed out, fathers selecting their husbands, but I wanted to avoid things that had less to do with advanced social changes and more to do with just the straight forward biological reality of men being stronger than women (which shoots straight at the ridiculous notion that "beta males" were just accepting rejection and not simply raping women)
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
4,661
Online
106d 7h 13m
Well I don't know how it was in the stone age (there are apparently differing theories about it) but with the advent of civilization their hypergamous nature was certainly repressed, and for good reason as we can all see today.
 
U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
65,889
Online
146d 21h 48m
if this hypothesis is true. it means that women cant escape the imprint of patriarchy and the shackles of male control. these patriarchal societies that oppressed women are also the ones that shaped their biology, which makes them seek out positions where they are being taken advantage of(raped.) some feminists bring up hunter-gatherer societies as a counter-argument, claiming that they were matriarchal and allowed for female selection.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎dopamine>iq
★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
4,230
Online
79d 7h 45m
it's immutable, the difference is that now they have rights, before they didn't, exposing so their true nature.

saying that only dominant and strong men reproduced in the past is no different to nowadays.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
OwlGod said:
saying that only dominant and strong men reproduced in the past is no different to nowadays.
Wrong, some men reproduce through betabuxx today, and not too long ago before all this feminism and women's rights shit, many betas reproduced with ease

Whereas in the far past all of these men would have been killed and had their women taken by dominant strong men

You see during "patriarchal times" we were in that sweet spot where even betas had a good chance, now we've drifted too far into "progressiveness" and its almost like if we've gone back into the past, but the irony is since the types of men that raped so many women in the past altered the traits women selected for, when men like them are born today they no longer need to rape, because women have been bred to be attracted to the men that would have usually raped them

Genetic reprogramming is something really interesting to think about, because it is actually possible to make women be attracted to smaller weaker men, it is actually possible to make women be attracted to small penises over large penises

Any trait can be manipulated if the science is perfected

But by then men will have access to realistic sex androids and advanced artificial wombs, so beta males won't even give a fuck about "real women" nor care about making them desire beta males

The truth is the men made themselves obsolete and that was the first step in the new path of evolution for our species, so this is women's time to thrive and take advantage of things, the next step (which we will sadly miss out on) will be glorious, it will be when men finally make women obsolete, and when men finally do that, there will be a complete shift in the dynamics and culture

There won't be any incel forums or mens rights movements, men won't give a fuck anymore because things will be so amazing, prostition will be mostly legalized in all counties, every man will be able to afford a realistic sex android with a few months worth of pay saved up, and if you want to have a child you'd simply just go to a clinic or facility and rent one of their artificial womb units for the duration of the required gestation, and you'll be able to select the sex, race, height, eye color, etc so that your chlid is exactly what you want and never has to suffer

Most humans in the coming era will be good looking enough that hypergamy won't matter much but ironically the sexes will be very disconnected from eachother because men will become even more "impersonal" when it comes to women than ever

If women think its bad being a "2nd class citizen" (which they never really were) they don't seem to understand how much worse it will be when men don't really care or think much about women at all because they are replaceable and upgradable lol

I really was born too fucking early
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Deformed Subhuman
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
919
Online
5d 19h 15m
Back then even an ugly guy could reproduce. Good times long past
 
BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
609
Online
7d 5m
People here really have no knowledge of history. It was common back then for a man to own up to 10 women by buying them via the slave market or looting them from wars. There was no such thing as an incel unless you had medical mental retardation or was so sick that you couldn't fuck a woman even if you wanted
 
Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Ilulu enjoyer
★★★★★
Joined
May 14, 2019
Posts
16,674
Online
200d 22h 48m
Will read later
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
BrokenMan said:
People here really have no knowledge of history. It was common back then for a man to own up to 10 women by buying them via the slave market or looting them from wars. There was no such thing as an incel unless you had medical mental retardation or was so sick that you couldn't fuck a woman even if you wanted
This, but the scary part is i'll have fucking incels of all people telling me its women that were the selectors during history

They acutally believe all the feminist indoctrination "female power" myth nonsense

It doesn't even make sense when you think about it, men are raping women today even when we have laws against it, so whats stopping a man in pretty much lawless times from just raping any woman that rejects his advances

Upon simple observation of reality it just doesn't add up that women were the selectors, you don't even have to think that deeply

This is why I started the argument with that 1 in 17 stat, they really love to site that shit on this forum, and they don't even have the common sense to realize that its because men are dying and killing eachother off at record numbers in comparison to women
 
BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
609
Online
7d 5m
BlkPillPres said:
This, but the scary part is i'll have fucking incels of all people telling me its women that were the selectors during history

They acutally believe all the feminist indoctrination "female power" myth nonsense

It doesn't even make sense when you think about it, men are raping women today even when we have laws against it, so whats stopping a man in pretty much lawless times from just raping any woman that rejects his advances

Upon simple observation of reality it just doesn't add up that women were the selectors, you don't even have to think that deeply

This is why I started the argument with that 1 in 17 stat, they really love to site that shit on this forum, and they don't even have the common sense to realize that its because men are dying and killing eachother off at record numbers in comparison to women
Just ignore them. Some pople on here unironically believe that back then 80% of men died virgins while obediently serving "chads" and watching them take all the women. The blackpill has skewed the perception of reality of lots of people here because they don't really understand the blackpill. There was no incel and chad back then since every man could get as many women as he pleases and society wasn't centered around looks as much as today because people were more concerned with survival and building civilizations instead of sitting on their asses playing video games and jerking off to loli hentai. Not to mention that no man gave a shit about validation from women or their opinion like nowadays since women were meant to serve men and seek their validation instead, things were actually going well for both genders

I asked a doctor before about the "17 women for 1 man" hypothesis and he told me that it's just bullshit schizophrenic ramblings with no actual proof. it's simply not possible to know because it's far harder, if not impossible, to trace male chromosomal inheritance than female

I wish people would read about history without making shit up and they would stop instantly believing any shit scientists claim without using common sense and knowing the actual science behind it first just because it confirms their beliefs
 
Last edited:
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎dopamine>iq
★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
4,230
Online
79d 7h 45m
BlkPillPres said:
Wrong, some men reproduce through betabuxx today, and not too long ago before all this feminism and women's rights shit, many betas reproduced with ease
BlkPillPres said:
Whereas in the far past all of these men would have been killed and had their women taken by dominant strong men

I'm not disagreeing, just noticed the pattern those two routes lead to similar outcome i.e wild, archaic, ancient times, vs modern western society.
countries such as india are example of the third route, where they have arranged marriage, unattractive men can reproduce there way easily so.

basically you described the pattern here;

BlkPillPres said:
You see during "patriarchal times" we were in that sweet spot where even betas had a good chance, now we've drifted too far into "progressiveness" and its almost like if we've gone back into the past

Genetic reprogramming is something really interesting to think about, because it is actually possible to make women be attracted to smaller weaker men, it is actually possible to make women be attracted to small penises over large penises

I would just edit them to have no mind i.e zombified stacies that just follow my orders, practically an organical sexdoll.

Most humans in the coming era will be good looking enough that hypergamy won't matter much but ironically the sexes will be very disconnected from eachother because men will become even more "impersonal" when it comes to women than ever

subhuman women still reproduce, their phenotype is very important to the children inheritable traits.

we aren't getting better looking, even if we did, there would still be a continuous consistent hierarchy. similar to a number of layers that is renewed/substitute the previous at each improvement.

what is extremely flawed with ,,women are the selectors" is the implication that women improve the genepool. to some extent it is true, but the mom genes are extremely important (i.e phenotype, IQ, midface & hairline...), however, delusional whores still cope saying that is better for the human race if Incels don't reproduce; removing them from the gene pool, yet they're not removing themselves from the gene pool, which means that when they try to apply darwinian argument (which would work if applied to inferior genes regardless of your biological sex) it automatically becomes flawed, thus they're the main cause of the existence of Incels themselves, which is hilariously ironic.
 
Last edited:
P

Paperman

Recruit
★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Posts
152
Online
1d 14h 27m
Great post; women don't select anything, they surrender when convenient. That is all they do.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
BrokenMan said:
Just ignore them. Some pople on here unironically believe that back then 80% of men died virgins while obediently serving "chads" and watching them take all the women.
They see themselves as being that pathetic so they project that onto the men of the past so they don't have to think of themselves as "less than"

People (especially incels) seem to conflate "beta" to mean cowardice when all it actually means is being physically inferior, but you don't have to be physically superior to kill someone, humans have been using weapons for years, many a Chad has been felled by a beta using a weapon

These men were beta males but they were not cowards, and I'm sure a few betas managed to reproduce because they fought and survived
Paperman said:
Great post; women don't select anything, they surrender when convenient. That is all they do.
I really just got tired of seeing guys on this forum saying otherwise so this thread felt like it was needed
 
Last edited:
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,647
Online
24d 22h 23m
unsettling said:
if this hypothesis is true. it means that women cant escape the imprint of patriarchy and the shackles of male control. these patriarchal societies that oppressed women are also the ones that shaped their biology, which makes them seek out positions where they are being taken advantage of(raped.) some feminists bring up hunter-gatherer societies as a counter-argument, claiming that they were matriarchal and allowed for female selection.
It can be seen in how even supposed feminist alpha women still prefer assertive, tall, buff, successful men and being dominated sexually.

Beta males who buy into all the cultural propaganda are readily dismissed. Women justify this by gaslighting them as fake nice guys, but it's just a cover for their weakness.

They try to dress it up as, "alpha women want a challenge" or "he has to be worthy" but let's be real, high status men of the past never had any problem fucking boring women with zero power. Women's inability to do the same in reverse shows they will forever defer to men.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,807
Online
73d 19h 3m
Abominationcel said:
Back then even an ugly guy could reproduce. Good times long past
He was killed by Chad and his wife taken away before he could reproduce.
 
W

wei#3959

Officer
★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
738
Online
52d 19h 29m
BlkPillPres said:
They see themselves as being that pathetic so they project that onto the men of the past so they don't have to think of themselves as "less than"

People (especially incels) seem to conflate "beta" to mean cowardice when all it actually means is being physically inferior, but you don't have to be physically superior to kill someone, humans have been using weapons for years, many a Chad has been felled by a beta using a weapon

These men were beta males but they were not cowards, and I'm sure a few betas managed to reproduce because they fought and survived

I really just got tired of seeing guys on this forum saying otherwise so this thread felt like it was needed
hmm, yea i don't rly get alpha and beta still.


humans have been using ranged weapons for a while, so surely it alpha and beta doesn't rly matter?
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,807
Online
73d 19h 3m
Most of your post just confirms the redpill Alpha brute> Prettyboy Chad.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Mecoja said:
Most of your post just confirms the redpill Alpha brute> Prettyboy Chad.
No it doesn't, red pillers speak about attitude and bro science nonsense like "hold frame", not literally raping a woman by force lol

You have been watching some rather new red pill content i've never seen :feelskek:

Also quality genetics tends to come as a package, the large brute is usually the guy with the most attractive physical features, an "ogre" (large with ugly face) is rare
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,807
Online
73d 19h 3m
BlkPillPres said:
No it doesn't, red pillers speak about attitude and bro science nonsense like "hold frame", not literally raping a woman by force lol

You have been watching some rather new red pill content i've never seen :feelskek:

Also quality genetics tends to come as a package, the large brute is usually the guy with the most attractive physical features, an "ogre" (large with ugly face) is rare
Depending how much back you go into history Alpha brute> Prettyboy Chad is probably true.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Mecoja said:
Depending how much back you go into history Alpha brute> Prettyboy Chad is probably true.
Yeah that's true in a sense, but the brute was usually a pretty boy, that's my point, they got everything, quality genetics is usually a "package deal"

How often have to seen a tall ugly guy?

Almost every tall guy I've seen was better looking than me when it comes to face
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 4h 24m
Real man don't ask for consent:feelsdevil:
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Greycel
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
14
Online
8h 11m
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres interesting post, may I PM/private chat? I have some questions
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres interesting post, may I PM/private chat? I have some questions
I don't see why these questions couldn't be asked here
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Greycel
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
14
Online
8h 11m
BlkPillPres said:
I don't see why these questions couldn't be asked here
hey I have been observing your posts for a while and you seem ambitious (refreshing from the LDAR mantra) I want to elaborate more and have an idea mind if you let me PM you?
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,373
Online
87d 8h 22m
Top tier thread! :feelsokman: This board is filled with brainwashed teenagers who have no proper knowledge or understanding of history. The culture that has been prevalent in the West over the last 100 years is an extreme anomaly.
 
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
hey I have been observing your posts for a while and you seem ambitious (refreshing from the LDAR mantra) I want to elaborate more and have an idea mind if you let me PM you?
Ok PM me, but I doubt your idea would interest me, I'm pretty much set on my own path right now.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Greycel
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
14
Online
8h 11m
BlkPillPres said:
Ok PM me, but I doubt your idea would interest me, I'm pretty much set on my own path right now.
I can't view your profile. can you change the settings? (i mainly want to talk about how i am sick of the whole LDAR mantra on this site along with some other things)
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
I can't view your profile. can you change the settings? (i mainly want to talk about how i am sick of the whole LDAR mantra on this site along with some other things)
1. Click the message icon at the top of the screen (to the left of the bell icon and to the right of your username)
2. Click "Start a new conversation"
3. Add my name to "Recipients"
4. Add a subject and then type some words in the message box and click send
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Greycel
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
14
Online
8h 11m
BlkPillPres said:
1. Click the message icon at the top of the screen (to the left of the bell icon and to the right of your username)
2. Click "Start a new conversation"
3. Add my name to "Recipients"
4. Add a subject and then type some words in the message box and click send
my bad I found it. Writing you right now
BlkPillPres said:
1. Click the message icon at the top of the screen (to the left of the bell icon and to the right of your username)
2. Click "Start a new conversation"
3. Add my name to "Recipients"
4. Add a subject and then type some words in the message box and click send
I am a greycel and the site won't let me start a new convo. (says that my content is spam or whatever) can you please just let me pm you in the chat? (the chat says you have to let me in first)

It will be worth your while.
 
Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
8,028
Online
54d 11m
This idea of women being selectors in past never sat right with me. Fact that men were brutal killing machines who lived in a world of hunt or be hunted were impressing/pleasing women in order to get a chance at sex is just crazy.

These guys were hunting lions and stuff and killing of weaker men who were their competition with no mercy. They basically took women as property and the women who resisted were probably just killed, that’s why these whores adapted to have rape fantasies, because the women who never had them were just killed off.

Too bad men are just a shell of their past self. Weak and getting weaker by the day. Such a tragedy.

And women evolved to be raped by tall muscular guys with warrior skulls who were most likely good looking as well because symmetry in face indicates good strong genetics.

So ugly redppil/Pua manlets shouldn’t take this as que to hold frame and be aggressive and dominant. That’s one way to trigger a women’s fight or flight response since they didn’t evolve to be raped by weaker

Now that we think about it, tall and stronger men probably raped women and then took them in their harem to protect them from potential threat which probably triggered trauma bonding/Stockholm syndrome in women which is why these whores are attracted to abusive guys who happen to tall/good looking/muscular
 
Last edited:
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Posts
3,033
Online
20d 23h 25m
Existence is fucked up all i want is a shotgun
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
772
Online
55d 17h 18m
I agree that women did not do the 'selecting,' that is a modern, matriarchal, gynocentric warping of history. Far too many men who claim to be "red/black pilled" worship at the altar of the Mother Selector- which is nothing more than a superstition put forth by the gynocentric, matriarchal system.

The best women could hope for was to be given to a gentle, kind, and wealthy man through an arranged marriage. At worst, they would simply be taken by force and treated like silicone sex dolls. Either way, 'female selection,' has mattered little or not at all throughout history until the 20th century
 
Last edited:
lorkhan

lorkhan

elephantcel
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Posts
64
Online
1d 7h 23m
So you're telling me, that if Goblin Slayer were more realistic, women would be heading out on adventures just to get raped? For pleasure?



(most based anime btw)
 
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
401
Online
9d 16h 54m
High IQ Post. Women do not want to be treated good or like princess. They just want a tall good looking man to fuck their brains out by force. They dont want cuddles. They crave violent sex. They evolved to like this because the genes of those women who had no problem against being force-fucked increased in gen-frequency of the species because of reproduction.

It does explain why they want tall men so much who like pull their hairs and shit. They all want this. Violent force pumping in bed, it is the only way for them to enjoy sex. Being slapped, spitted at and force to do a rimjob for a chad. All programmed in their retarded little chimp-brains.
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,099
Online
95d 1h 36m
BlkPillPres said:
Wrong, some men reproduce through betabuxx today, and not too long ago before all this feminism and women's rights shit, many betas reproduced with ease

Whereas in the far past all of these men would have been killed and had their women taken by dominant strong men

You see during "patriarchal times" we were in that sweet spot where even betas had a good chance, now we've drifted too far into "progressiveness" and its almost like if we've gone back into the past, but the irony is since the types of men that raped so many women in the past altered the traits women selected for, when men like them are born today they no longer need to rape, because women have been bred to be attracted to the men that would have usually raped them

Genetic reprogramming is something really interesting to think about, because it is actually possible to make women be attracted to smaller weaker men, it is actually possible to make women be attracted to small penises over large penises

Any trait can be manipulated if the science is perfected

But by then men will have access to realistic sex androids and advanced artificial wombs, so beta males won't even give a fuck about "real women" nor care about making them desire beta males

The truth is the men made themselves obsolete and that was the first step in the new path of evolution for our species, so this is women's time to thrive and take advantage of things, the next step (which we will sadly miss out on) will be glorious, it will be when men finally make women obsolete, and when men finally do that, there will be a complete shift in the dynamics and culture

There won't be any incel forums or mens rights movements, men won't give a fuck anymore because things will be so amazing, prostition will be mostly legalized in all counties, every man will be able to afford a realistic sex android with a few months worth of pay saved up, and if you want to have a child you'd simply just go to a clinic or facility and rent one of their artificial womb units for the duration of the required gestation, and you'll be able to select the sex, race, height, eye color, etc so that your chlid is exactly what you want and never has to suffer

Most humans in the coming era will be good looking enough that hypergamy won't matter much but ironically the sexes will be very disconnected from eachother because men will become even more "impersonal" when it comes to women than ever

If women think its bad being a "2nd class citizen" (which they never really were) they don't seem to understand how much worse it will be when men don't really care or think much about women at all because they are replaceable and upgradable lol

I really was born too fucking early
TESLA’s me :blackpill:. Grey post again dude. I agree, it was men doing the majority of the selection for most of human history. We basically bitched women into submission.
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,274
Online
27d 20h 42m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
This idea of women being selectors in past never sat right with me. Fact that men were brutal killing machines who lived in a world of hunt or be hunted were impressing/pleasing women in order to get a chance at sex is just crazy.

These guys were hunting lions and stuff and killing of weaker men who were their competition with no mercy. They basically took women as property and the women who resisted were probably just killed, that’s why these whores adapted to have rape fantasies, because the women who never had them were just killed off.

Too bad men are just a shell of their past self. Weak and getting weaker by the day. Such a tragedy.

And women evolved to be raped by tall muscular guys with warrior skulls who were most likely good looking as well because symmetry in face indicates good strong genetics.

So ugly redppil/Pua manlets shouldn’t take this as que to hold frame and be aggressive and dominant. That’s one way to trigger a women’s fight or flight response since they didn’t evolve to be raped by weaker

Now that we think about it, tall and stronger men probably raped women and then took them in their harem to protect them from potential threat which probably triggered trauma bonding/Stockholm syndrome in women which is why these whores are attracted to abusive guys who happen to tall/good looking/muscular
:feelshaha: You are retarded, physical appearance had nothing to do with power in the past, due to the vast majority of european nobility inbreeding it was fucking ugly by our standards, you only see the first pictures of. monarchs or nobles from 1850 on, they were ugly, and even being ugly they had, for example, the power to condemn any shitty commoner no matter how much chad went to death.

Also, "tall and muscular" do you realize that before the industrial age everyone was short? Even in the highest areas of Europe like Holland an average person in 1801 would not exceed 1.75 m and everything gets worse the further back you go, even the Vikings were 1.62 or lower, everyone was short in the past, muscular? too many exposed muscles was a symptom of slavery and hard work in ancient times, in reality, the big and powerful tended to be fat and heavy. You have a fucking distorted picture of history.
 
Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
8,028
Online
54d 11m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
:feelshaha: You are retarded, physical appearance had nothing to do with power in the past, due to the vast majority of european nobility inbreeding it was fucking ugly by our standards, you only see the first pictures of. monarchs or nobles from 1850 on, they were ugly, and even being ugly they had, for example, the power to condemn any shitty commoner no matter how much chad went to death.

Also, "tall and muscular" do you realize that before the industrial age everyone was short? Even in the highest areas of Europe like Holland an average person in 1801 would not exceed 1.75 m and everything gets worse the further back you go, even the Vikings were 1.62 or lower, everyone was short in the past, muscular? too many exposed muscles was a symptom of slavery and hard work in ancient times, in reality, the big and powerful tended to be fat and heavy. You have a fucking distorted picture of history.
Ok. we are talking about hunter gatherer time where humans spent millions of years, not 1800s
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,700
Online
130d 12h 3m
High IQ, never considered it from that perspective before
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Ok. we are talking about hunter gatherer time where humans spent millions of years, not 1800s
Its almost like he's one of those low attention span idiots that didn't bother to read the thread :forcedsmile:

I can't even remember him, but its clear that he's on my ignore list for a reason lol
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,274
Online
27d 20h 42m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Ok. we are talking about hunter gatherer time where humans spent millions of years, not 1800s
After the extinction of the megafauna, the hunters went from being tall to fucking dwarfs, it was not until the invention of agriculture that the height grew a little again, in addition, humanity did not spend "millions of years" doing anything, the Oldest hominids date back 500,000, modern humanity didn't appear until less than 50,000 years ago, beauty? life was brutal, a man's courage was measured by his ability to hunt, and even the strongest leader could do nothing with a spear around his neck, beauty had little or no value in prehistory.
 
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,343
Online
63d 16h 33m
High IQ and blackpilled thread

These creatures didn't select shit :feelskek:

Historically women were just punching bags and baby machines (but not because of patriarchy like feminists like to claim, it was because they are inherently inferior) and they WANT to be these things, it's literally their greatest aspiration in life
 
Last edited:
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Where is my mind?
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
112
Online
1d 8h 18m
Very based thread, I hope these retarded cucks should read this thread.
 
BPJ

BPJ

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Posts
353
Online
6d 21h 20m
thanks for the elaborate thread. really good work.
 
WhorfianCel

WhorfianCel

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Posts
309
Online
3d 1h 5m
Amazing thread. Never thought of it like this before, but it makes more sense now
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,264
Online
28d 19h 36m
Didn't think of it like that, interesting
 
R

Reoncel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
1
Online
24m
It's the other way around, the selection we're seeing the last few decades is a reflection of which men won woman (be it by force or not) in history.
 
Black pilled

Black pilled

Greycel
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
75
Online
1d 12h 0m
Didn't you have a youtube channel and also well thought out as always.
 
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Posts
5,457
Online
23d 4h 21m
BlkPillPres said:
Didn't really forget it just wasn't the focus/point of my argument

My main focus of the thread was simply that in hunter gatherer times and times before that, women never had a chance to select at all, and from any point forward we all know that men implemented patriarchal norms to where they still did no selecting, like you pointed out, fathers selecting their husbands, but I wanted to avoid things that had less to do with advanced social changes and more to do with just the straight forward biological reality of men being stronger than women (which shoots straight at the ridiculous notion that "beta males" were just accepting rejection and not simply raping women)
In addition to that, it was also unfeasible for a woman to be promiscuous since before there was no pill and they got pregnant the first time. Quite likely these women were abandoned or had to kill their babies to be with the dominant man.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top