Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel dishwasher(&model) beats up her bf for wanting to break up, will get 0 punishments.

why the charges dropped?

• she sucked his dick as an apologie

• she sucked the judge dick

• some WK helped her and made threats to him/beat him up

• her sugar daddy made threats to him/beat him up

• she sucked his dick, the judge dick, some WK dick's, her sugar daddy dick & her actual dad dick.

• DIE WHORE DIE

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-college-swimwear-model-Kathryn-Mahoney.html
tldr
cuck bf broke up with his whore model
the whore beat him. ofcourse he doesnt fight back cuz double standards
after couple of months he decides to drop all charges and she will get 0 punishments.

and i ask - WHY?

that disgusting WHORE got everything from day one. EVERYTHING. now she beats up someone, used the fact that he "cant" fight her back.
and now justice will not happen to her. her attorney saying how she is "top of her class!" who gives a fuck? she's a criminal.
all we have now is to wonder why the charges dropped.... her sugar daddy threatened him? some WK beat him up too?

i legit hope that whore will experience on her flesh every death from saw 1-8. i dont give a fuck about the cuck, but its makes me sick knowing how whores like her do whatever they want without any consicuences.

Last edited:
she sucked countless dicks

>beat him up
>stick figure girl
:waitwhat:

I was about to be real angry, I thought the boyfriend pressed charges and lost. But the boyfriend dropped the charges. I'm still angry, but less so.

>beat him up
>stick figure girl

She drew blood and broke his nose. He joked about it with his friends, but it still happened.

She drew blood and broke his nose. He joked about it with his friends, but it still happened.
Damn, got a picture of him? I can't imagine a punch from her putting a dent in a spongecake.

That guy is a fucking cuck

Should have knocked her jaw off her face

‘That request was granted after the Court considered all of the facts and circumstances surrounding the matter.

aka she said her boyfriend abused her and she is a victim, then the cuck jury ate it up

Damn, got a picture of him? I can't imagine a punch from her putting a dent in a spongecake.

Pics are in the article, but I'll save you the trouble.

7407780-0-image-a-13_1544749951044.jpg

That's the two of them. The article describes the guy, Benjamin Kebbel, as a "six-foot-one, 184-pound athlete." As if to say "Oh, it's not assault when you hit a guy that big! He should just deal with it."

I'm not sure if blood counts as NSFW, so I'll cover up the aftermath pics in a Spoiler tag.

7407766-0-image-m-14_1544749966634.jpg
7407768-0-image-a-15_1544749971934.jpg

aka she said her boyfriend abused her and she is a victim, then the cuck jury ate it up

I would think this, except it's the prosecutor who dropped the charges. The boyfriend's side said "We're not gonna pursue this any further."

Well at least she was terrified while under arrest

7408080 0 image a 28 1544750513689

if that guy fought back the foid would've been hospitalized, and the dude would get arrested

Unfortunately, this is correct. I think he should have attempted at least blocking the hits, though. But he was too cucked even for that.

>beat him up
>stick figure girl
I imagine it didn't hurt him very much, but rules are rules. Bitch should get the same sentence as a man if the roles were reversed. Holding only men accountable because they are naturally stronger is sexist. They want equality, they should get it in every situation, not just when it conveniently benefits them.

how the fuck do u get beat up by a foid, like seriously how is that possible.

how the fuck do u get beat up by a foid, like seriously how is that possible.
be a cuck and dont fight back i guess
the fact he wants to break up with her is massive suicidefuel for the choices that chad has

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back