Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL disgusting whale-foid falsely accused 15 men of rape. she got 10 years in jail. (another proof 70% of those accusations are lies)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

Not sure it's proof of anything, but I hope cunts like this rot for longer than 10 years.
How the fuck did no one get suspicious when this fat fuck got "raped" 15 FUCKING TIMES!?

i mean the judges should only judge her weight to make the verdict

View attachment 101771
inb4 cucks at Roosh V forum contend that what she did was a shit test and they have failed.

inb4 tradcons cheer "muh princess" after reading that the majority of men she falsely accused of rape are "Asians" (Pakistanis and currycels).

inb4 this lying feminist is allowed to have sex with 5yo Lil Tyrone for diversity training classes after fast-tracking to become a teacher asserting that males who enter teaching for the easy pay, vacation and retirement funds are pedophiles by default, while she is a victim for ordering the entire Grade One football team to fuck her during class hours.

Those guys still have their lives ruined. 10 years is nothing for this hambeast.

Impossible to rape that beast. I'd be like trying to rape a hippo :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at her larp stories, 10yrs isnt enough for all the shit she caused.

Imagine wanting to rape that thing

Who on earth would want to rape that fat cow?

Make it 1000 years in jail

Who would waste the rape card on that? Lmao, that would he a complete waste.

This is why I hate most females.

If this happened in the usa. They would not make it right as it would cost money and the police get humuliated

Those guys did how much time?

She should be executed tbh.

Attractive women who make false rape accusations should be forced to give sex to incels as punishment. If a woman who makes false rape accusations is so ugly that not even incels want her, she should be executed.

Why would anyone rape her?

If you're gonna rape someone, go for someone more attractive.

If you just meed to bust your nut and don't need to rape, then I can see someone fucking her

Pretty sure she wasn't raped, she's just ashamed of how many sexual partners she already has

Your honor, would YOU fuck this woman?

disguisting whale. she just wish they raped her.ew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back