Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rape of men is more common than rape of women in the USA. First nation to have this happen.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For my fellow Americans cels, remember this stat every time a soycuck says something about female rape. The sheer amount of forced male rape happening in American prisons is unmatched in all of human history.

How many times have you heard a rape joke about every man who ends up in a prison? There are thousands of men if not tens of thousands of men in prison for selling weed or false accusations who've been raped by now. This is what Americucks who joke about male rape endorse. Remember this very well, anyone endorsing this rape is a disgusting monster. They are celebrating the rape of nonviolent criminals and tons of falsely accused innocent men as well.

Also furthermore even if you discount prison rape, the amount of women raping men is actually almost the same as men raping women, contrary to popular belief.

When those cases were taken into account, the rates of nonconsensual sexual contact basically equalized, with 1.270 million women and 1.267 million men claiming to be victims of sexual violence.

Remember these facts every time some bitch calls all men rapists or other exaggerated claims. The amount men suffering significant sexual violence in America is far higher than women and worse off, the victims are only mocked. No one will respect a raped man. His dignity is forever tarnished especially if he was raped by another man.

sources:

Because of the high prison population in the United States the country has become probably the first and only in the world where rape of men is more common than of women

Any tips to help get me some of this female on male rape? Oh no, don't suck my dick without consent that's soo traumatizing I will get PTSD :forcedsmile:

Men are still at fault for those rapes so no dont use this as an argument you will look stupid

Men are still at fault for those rapes so no dont use this as an argument you will look stupid
doesn't matter who's responsible. The majority of rape victims are male in America and that's a fact.

I think I need to move to America to run some tests. I don't know if I belive these statistics so have to verify

That is a soy argument that does not make sense. Why does the perpetrator have any connection to this?

I think numbers for men are even higher when we include young boys getting raped by adults. They are more likely to stay quiet and sick degenerates target them more because of it.

this society hates men. it's all because of this dogshit ideology ruining this place in the name of advancement.

It's mainly faggots

Vast majority of men in prison are convicted criminal psychopaths and idc if they get raped. Tbh they deserve worse. But innocent who get falsely convicted I feel bad for them, of course.

Vast majority of men in prison are convicted criminal psychopaths and idc if they get raped. Tbh they deserve worse. But innocent who get falsely convicted I feel bad for them, of course.
lol i dont know if tax evasion or pirating a game means u should get raped

That is a soy argument that does not make sense. Why does the perpetrator have any connection to this?
cause bringing it up makes men look worse since these stats show men doing even more rape. Just on other men

Any tips to help get me some of this female on male rape? Oh no, don't suck my dick without consent that's soo traumatizing I will get PTSD :forcedsmile:
Pro strats: Hit up young foids that are registered sex offenders in your area and offer yourself up like a sacrifice

For my fellow Americans cels, remember this stat every time a soycuck says something about female rape. The sheer amount of forced male rape happening in American prisons is unmatched in all of human history.

How many times have you heard a rape joke about every man who ends up in a prison? There are thousands of men if not tens of thousands of men in prison for selling weed or false accusations who've been raped by now. This is what Americucks who joke about male rape endorse. Remember this very well, anyone endorsing this rape is a disgusting monster. They are celebrating the rape of nonviolent criminals and tons of falsely accused innocent men as well.

Also furthermore even if you discount prison rape, the amount of women raping men is actually almost the same as men raping women, contrary to popular belief.

When those cases were taken into account, the rates of nonconsensual sexual contact basically equalized, with 1.270 million women and 1.267 million men claiming to be victims of sexual violence.

Remember these facts every time some bitch calls all men rapists or other exaggerated claims. The amount men suffering significant sexual violence in America is far higher than women and worse off, the victims are only mocked. No one will respect a raped man. His dignity is forever tarnished especially if he was raped by another man.

sources:

Because of the high prison population in the United States the country has become probably the first and only in the world where rape of men is more common than of women

If you get raped by a man, your best bet is to kill him, even though it will land u in prison

There are less than 1,000 convicted rapists per year. Most of them are convicted of statutory rape (IE not forced).

The homicide rate has been over 20,000+ per year for decades.

Rape is a myth made by women.

I personally find prison rape to be funny lol

i dont care about murderers / child pr*dators being raped in prison

i dont care about murderers / child pr*dators being raped in prison
some of those are falsely accused and still get raped. Also many non violent weed/ecstasy sellers get raped. Even though they only sold a few drugs.

That's terrible. We as feminists need to make the rape stats equal for both genders. I volunteer to help righteously rape women in the name of equality.

dont care about junkies
they'll eventually throw in political dissidents into prison as well with rapist thugs. See January 6 and BLM protestors.

They got raped by the globohomo literally

They got raped by the globohomo literally
yup, us prisons are brutal as fuck. You not only get destroyed by having no future jobs/voting rights, but also have a high probability of being emotionally & physically raped