Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Discussion, Your gaming PC specs? What could you improve with your PC?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Mine is a custom self built RTX with a Ryzen processor and heaps of ram, Hbu?

Angry German Kid The Original - YouTube
Welcome to Steam
Best Mid Tower PC Case 2024 - IGN

Do you play on steam aswell? My goto games is GTAO and ARMA 3 aswell as some Red Dead Redemption 2 online.

Last edited:
i have a 300$ 5 year old hp pavillion which shuts off withing 2 minutes when i unplug it off the charger

it also survived a 3 meter fall yesterday resulting in this
Image 2024 02 14 211317457

RTX 2060 ryzen 7 3700x 16 gb ram.

Yes, I play on steam. I am addicted to a few games like tarkov and red dead online aswell. Tarkov isnt in steam though.

ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor
Video CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Operating SystemWindows 10

This PC was a hand-me-down from my brother. I've only played Forza Horizon 5, Just Cause 3, Left 4 Dead 2, GMod, Fallout 4 and BeamNG Drive on it. Runs at max or close to max settings with good FPS

Would like to try GTA IV, GTA V and RDR2 on it but cant because my social club account got hacked and wont allow me to play as my steam account is tied to that one. i cant unlink the accounts afaik and i contacted cockstar games about it and they didnt do shit

Laptop with RTX 3050, Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM

Yes, I play on Steam sometimes. But mostly I pirate games.

mostly gtao, I'm tired of elden ring

everything bro

I have gaming laptop hp victus 15
1650 i5 12thgen 16GB ram 256GB ssd drive

I play mostly RTS (total wars and the like) as well as few classics like God of war Assassins creed (origins odyssey valhala) GTA V RDR2.

This PC was a hand-me-down from my brother. I've only played Forza Horizon 5, Just Cause 3, Left 4 Dead 2, GMod, Fallout 4 and BeamNG Drive on it. Runs at max or close to max settings with good FPS

Would like to try GTA IV, GTA V and RDR2 on it but cant because my social club account got hacked and wont allow me to play as my steam account is tied to that one. i cant unlink the accounts afaik and i contacted cockstar games about it and they didnt do shit
pc mogs me

I have a ryzen 2700x and a Radeon RX 6600 on a server.

I am thinking about going to a AMD Threadripper 7960x with 64 or 128 GB of Gskill Zeta ECC 6400 bitchen fast server memory. I can get 2 samsung m.2 drives on raid 0. I already have a 1500watt power supply that should handle, For GPU it would be the highest end available.

I am thinking about going to a AMD Threadripper 7960x with 64 or 128 GB of Gskill Zeta ECC 6400 bitchen fast server memory. I can get 2 samsung m.2 drives on raid 0. I already have a 1500watt power supply that should handle, For GPU it would be the highest end available.
nigga balling out

I don't even play games, I just like pc building.

Previous custom loop AMD build.

View attachment 1065719
Games just arent as fun anymore

Mine is 3080ti Ryzen 5900x 12 core and 24 gb ram

no good pc for the best cope that exists :feelscry:

go work somewhere where u build pcs
They don't pay well. Also I don't want to do assembly work or have to deal with custom special builds for streamer jackasses. Fuck most system builders are gay and don't actually make anything impressive and just RGB LED spam their system with gaming shit busy trying it too make it look "cool" like 16 year olds with hatchback hondas. I once saw this tard system integrator place a 4090 in a vertical install smashing it up against the glass cover panel effectively reducing air intake for the fans.

The real badass fuckers are the ones who build high performance systems not chasing FPS but IOPS, MT/s, bandwidth saturation of PCI express lanes, all while dealing with power consumption, redundancy, heat in server racks and sometimes water cooling for processing dense systems.

Do you play on steam
I thought one of the main reasons so many cels played on PC was cause you can easily pirate games for free?

i have a 300$ 5 year old hp pavillion which shuts off withing 2 minutes when i unplug it off the charger

it also survived a 3 meter fall yesterday resulting in this
View attachment 1064226
Fellow PCcel owner :feelsYall:

You know you're a truecel when your computer is one too

I use my almost 7 year old pc with an i7 6700k and a gtx 1080. I have zero desire to upgrade rn for gaming purposes since I mainly play older games and I would rather spend it on transformers lol.

pc building is cope
i got a high end pc and nothing to play

I have a R5 4600G, RTX 3050 8gb and 32 gb RAM, will probably upgrade the GPU in a few years, but for now it is fine since most modern games i play don't require a good hardware

Raedeon RX 6800 Gpu

Ryzen 7 5800x cpu

16gb of DDR4 in 3600mhz

1tb SSD

850w psu

I only play FPS games Like call of duty, CS2, and some open sandbox games Like Sims 2-4 and Gmod, also Minecraft is pretty fun cope

Last edited:
Ryzen 5 3600x, 5700xt that’s been overclocked, it runs everything at 2k pretty well so I’m reluctant to upgrade :feelsYall:

I might get a newer amd gpu and a 4k ultrawide this year or the next depending on how frivolous im feeling.

Rtx 3080
Incel i5 12400

Once I bought it I never finished a single game