Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Discussion]Recommend Animes To Improve Mood.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
I'm sure a lot of you know, things have been more rough for me than usual lately: As such, I need recommendations for some anime that will(hopefully)give me a good distraction & take me to a good form of escapism.

I've seen a few over the years, but not many.

Can you brocels help me out?
@PixyBLACKED @weaselbomber @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @PersonalityHANDSOME

Azumanga Daioh.

The daily lives of high school boys is pretty funny, one of the best comedy anime imho. Maybe you could watch that

10%
I'm sure a lot of you know, things have been more rough for me than usual lately: As such, I need recommendations for some anime that will(hopefully)give me a good distraction & take me to a good form of escapism.

I've seen a few over the years, but not many.

Can you brocels help me out?
@PixyBLACKED @weaselbomber @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @PersonalityHANDSOME

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kfjTUtvDS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The daily lives of high school boys is pretty funny, one of the best comedy anime imho. Maybe you could watch that

Her face looks so damn goofy

Nichijou, And Yet the Town Moves

yugioh season 0

Yosuga no Sora

konosuba always cheers me up

I recommend detroit metal city a good comedy.
Or
Witch Craft Works although it can fall either way, makes for good cope if you self insert or depressed cause no mommy GF.

Flying Witch or Konosuba

all school or idol life anime with cute girl protags maby:forcedsmile:

Initial D

Not a lot of successful love stories, some characters are incel-relatable and car go vroom

Grand Blue Dreaming is really funny and the main character tries to get laid and fails repeatedly because he's a mental cel. Season 2 in the works and the Manga is great

Naruto, death note, Erased, jojo bizarre adventure, bleach,

The Slayers, 1995

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus – Festival Eve Full of Swimsuits​

Honest to God, whatever you do, it’s best to stick to action/shonen shit and stay away from the tranime people in here are recommending (moe stuff, CGDCT, etc.). And I say this as someone who used to indulge in the tranime myself, that shit is a HUGE part of the incel-to-troon pipeline, arguably the biggest factor. Nothing good comes out of watching that shit

Honest to God, whatever you do, it’s best to stick to action/shonen shit and stay away from the tranime people in here are recommending (moe stuff, CGDCT, etc.). And I say this as someone who used to indulge in the tranime myself, that shit is a HUGE part of the incel-to-troon pipeline, arguably the biggest factor. Nothing good comes out of watching that shit
The "Incel to tranny" Pipeline is not real. Trannies are just autistic tall normies.

The "Incel to tranny" Pipeline is not real. Trannies are just autistic tall normies.
You say that because you are a BBC tranny yourself lol

You say that because you are a BBC tranny yourself lol
So anyone who points out the fact that blacks have high SMV is a troon according to you? Have you ever heard of something called a nuance you retard? 2024cels are a special level of retarded.

So anyone who points out the fact that blacks have high SMV is a troon according to you? Have you ever heard of something called a nuance you retard? 2024cels are a special level of retarded.
No you particularly are a troon. You obsess over nigger dick and compulsively keep making threads trying to prove how niggers have the biggest dicks and shit

No you particularly are a troon. You obsess over nigger dick and compulsively keep making threads trying to prove how niggers have the biggest dicks and shit
One thread = "Compulsively"

My Deer Friend Nokotan is good if you want to turn your brain off

6533e54a54f7a69c806920607bc8238e.jpg

Grand Blue Dreaming is really funny and the main character tries to get laid and fails repeatedly because he's a mental cel. Season 2 in the works and the Manga is great
What? They're working on a season 2? Thanks for the good news man. It's one of my favourite animes.