Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting discussion of teen love triggers me ngl

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
nothing else instantly ruins my day like any mention of teen couples, dating etc. I'm going to graduate from high school pretty soon and it causes me so much stress and anxiety knowing that my "golden years" are rapidly whittling away, all my peers are getting in to relationships, losing their virginity etc while I'm still a kissless, hugless, hopeless virgin

how many people actually go on to form healthy romantic relationships later in life after being KHHV for their entire high school career? very few I'd imagine. I just feel more hopeless and alone with every passing day

And here we are in our horrible predicament struggling every living moment

you're still in high school?
CAC487E0 D08C 479D BA50 7EC7D21A988C

I can see your frustration. I graduated high school a KHHV and missed out on teen love.

It's 99% over after HS

Another day in your prime is passing by. How are you coping? Are you a good candidate for looksmaxxing, or is it just completely over for you?

nothing else instantly ruins my day like any mention of teen couples, dating etc. I'm going to graduate from high school pretty soon and it causes me so much stress and anxiety knowing that my "golden years" are rapidly whittling away, all my peers are getting in to relationships, losing their virginity etc while I'm still a kissless, hugless, hopeless virgin

how many people actually go on to form healthy romantic relationships later in life after being KHHV for their entire high school career? very few I'd imagine. I just feel more hopeless and alone with every passing day

As a fellow KHHV fuck those cunts. I focus on nature and shit. Chopping wood, trying to do manly shit. It helps keep my mind off things. Unless you live in the city (which I'm sorry I can't help you unless you go for a walk in the park, and I don't want you to because other normies and foids do the same, and I live in Southwest Indiana).

Smelling the grass and fresh air is extremely helpful.

Have you tried atleast? HS is very crucial. I approached just one hole when I was your age. I regret that a lot tbh. Wish I had asked out the atleast 25 girls tbh.
Years of loneliness has killed my inhibition. Maybe try hitting on some very low bottom of the barrel foids. Loosing virginity before 18 is VERY important. You transform from a child to a MAN. If you are virgin past 18 you are always a child at heart. You will always desire JBs and you end up like a loli shitposter on incel forums like @Napoleon de Geso

Last edited:
Have you tried atleast? HS is very crucial. I approached just one hole when I was your age. I regret that a lot tbh. Wish I had asked out the atleast 25 girls tbh.
Years of loneliness has killed my inhibition. Maybe try hitting on some very low bottom of the barrel foids. Loosing virginity before 18 is VERY important. You transform from a child to a MAN. If you are virgin past 18 you are always a child at heart. You will always desire JBs and you end up like a loli shitposter like @Napoleon de Geso
RIP it never began for me. I'm a virgin past 18 :feels::feels::feels:

Years of loneliness has killed my inhibition. Maybe try hitting on some very low bottom of the barrel foids. Loosing virginity before 18 is VERY important. You transform from a child to a MAN. If you are virgin past 18 you are always a child at heart. You will always desire JBs and you end up like a loli shitposter like @Napoleon de Geso
Brutal, jfl.

It's absolutely baffling that so many young men, even into their early 20's, are told "It's completely fine to be a virgin at your age!".

All the while, teen girls now are fucking and sucking at 13 and having a steady string of boyfriends, while these guys are trying everything they can just to get noticed.

Love isn’t real anon

Not surprising seeing as OP is one of the shittest, stupidest posters on the forum
Joined Sep 15, 2021

Lmfao wait I just realized you’re the same retarded newfag who thought clickbait PUA videos were real:feelshaha::feelshaha: You suddenly stopped replying on that thread after I won though:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Joined Sep 15, 2021

Lmfao wait I just realized you’re the same retarded newfag who thought clickbait PUA videos were real:feelshaha::feelshaha: You suddenly stopped replying on that thread after I won though:feelswhat:
And you're the coping projection retard, who thinks 80% of men are incels :feelshaha:

keep coping retard :feelsokman:

You won biggest copecel idiot of the year :feelshaha:

And you're the coping projection retard, who thinks 80% of men are incels :feelshaha:
Lol what the fuck? YOU were the one posting about sub8 theory type shit, I literally never said anything remotely like that:feelswhat:

Sep 2021cels are on some other shit

Lol what the fuck? YOU were the one posting about sub8 theory type shit, I literally never said anything remotely like that:feelswhat:

Sep 2021cels are on some other shit
thinking all hook ups etc. are fake is similar thing

you see how you retard

No. You have such thing because you are jealous and your environment over-expose you to those things. Just cope with the fact that at least the 30% of your classmates haven't had sex either.
PD: Youngcel problems. Not close of what it will come for you :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

thinking all hook ups etc. are fake is similar thing

you see how you retard
I never said anything remotely similar to that either though lmfao what the fuck:feelswhat: Pull more shit out of your ass for me

I never said anything remotely similar to that either though lmfao what the fuck:feelswhat: Pull more shit out of your ass for me
Joined Sep 15, 2021

only a coper would think the videos I posted were fake

take the L son

only a coper would think the videos I posted were fake

take the L son
You literally have 3rd world Pajeet IQ dude:feelshaha::feelshaha: I could upload a clickbait video titled “PICKING UP GIRLS AT COLLEGE (GONE SEXUAL) (OMG POLICE CALLED)” and your retarded ass would believe it. Newfags are retarded bruh:smonk:

Your golden years are in college shii. If you don't get invited to parties there you know it's truly over