Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Discovering the incel (ILGBT) community is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Before I discovered incels I never fit in anywhere really. Sure I had friends but I could never talk about lonely I am and how much I hate foids. There was foreveralone but they are a bunch of insufferable cucks.

Incels are the best group. We are not afraid of uncomfortable truths, we have the best sense of humour imo and we do not care about dumb things soys care about like the word nigger being taboo.

Probably doesn’t mean much coming from a subhuman currycel but you guys are the best guys I have ever encountered.

Incels are my niggers, my comrades and my friends

I fucking love you guys

Nah, i hate everyone on this site

i could not have articulated this any better

I love any place that isn't politically correct and doesn't censor stuff that leftist retards don't like

I love any place that isn't politically correct and doesn't censor stuff that leftist retards don't like
It’s hard to find a place not politically correct these days. You can’t go anywhere and say the word nigger or faggot

It's nice to talk to people you can relate to
I wish I knew this place existed years ago

It’s hard to find a place not politically correct these days. You can’t go anywhere and say the word nigger or faggot
Yeah and you're not allowed to criticize women in any way on 99% of the internet

this site will eventually be bluepilled or shutdown by the normies, like all the other sites before us. enjoy it while it lasts, brothers

Before I discovered incels I never fit in anywhere really. Sure I had friends but I could never talk about lonely I am and how much I hate foids. There was foreveralone but they are a bunch of insufferable cucks.

Incels are the best group. We are not afraid of uncomfortable truths, we have the best sense of humour imo and we do not care about dumb things soys care about like the word nigger being taboo.

Probably doesn’t mean much coming from a subhuman currycel but you guys are the best guys I have ever encountered.
I don’t even fit in here

:feelscomfy:
:feelscomfy: