Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disabled ♿ chadlite already has a date

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20220716 192430

This is the chadlite I picked for this Tinder experiment, he's getting a few matches in the last 24 hours and you know what women are seriously texting him and he already has a date.

I can't upload proof right now because it doesn't work but i will later do a thread in which I will upload proof.

Just lol @life when we have people here who are ugly but able bodied who can't get a single tinder match let alone a message.

Clownworld:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Still Chadlite but it looks like he has no jaw here

They truly care only about genetics, at this point I'd be willing to believe even a disfigured chad could slay if he showed his face before the accident or whatever

His face and upper body are good enough to make up for his cripple legs

They truly care only about genetics, at this point I'd be willing to believe even a disfigured chad could slay if he showed his face before the accident or whatever
Kinda like that Russian soldier that had half of his face Burnett but still mogged the rest of men in the pic, brutal

how foiz imagine his dick will work jfl

Disability doesen’t stop you if you have a good personality

Over for incels with functioning legs

even tho he is in a wheelchair he still got good gentics. its not like the kid is born with a weelchair

Well, who here wouldnt date a wheelchaired Stacy. I can even figure some advantages :feelsokman:

Looks like he's already suffering chicken leg syndrome.

Depending how far up he's disabled don't know how he's gonna use the meat stick. He could mount from behind but just fall over if he moved. Missionary might be possible but a lot more arms would have to go in.

Looks like he will continue to win the sex lottery and get to enjoy cowgirl most of the time ie. What foids usually enjoy ie. Just lay there and do nothing