Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dirty whore foid

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
The same whore entitled foid I saw at the gym in my previous post showed up today and she was with a noodle skinny mf that I brutally mog and can body him in seconds. It is disgusting and rage fuel. Why the fuck does a skinny noodle deserve a thick white foid who outclasses him??? He looks like rice gum for reference. I’m convinced foids are now attracted to bluepill low Test beta simpcuck normie degenerate faggots. There is no other explanation. They like having multiple bluepillers simping for her instead of being loyal to one man.

This is what i say all the time. We should be changing the name 'CHAD' to JUSTIN. My reasoning is that chad
is rare as fuck and Justin is just a pretty boy / good looking 'bad boy'.

You sure it's her bf and not "gay best friend"

This is what i say all the time. We should be changing the name 'CHAD' to JUSTIN. My reasoning is that chad
is rare as fuck and Justin is just a pretty boy / good looking 'bad boy'.
Yes. Foid whores prefer skinny Justin’s or ricegum Asian fags over a Chadlite who is gymaxxed. It’s brutal and degenerate

You sure it's her bf and not "gay best friend"
It is probably her friend who knows but it still pisses me tf off that he even gets to speak to her as a friend and I don’t. He is a noodle faggot

Stop going to the gym, it will solve nothing