Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dirty Smelly nigger being racist but doesn't get cancelled

Well the fact is that most people look down on black people and feel pity for them, thus they give them these special rights. They're not held to the same standard as other people and especially white people, because people expect less from them.

Racism of low expectations is the correct term.

What a dickhead, one day someone will knock him out and he will become humble. And what kind of excuse is depression for being a racist? Its what he really thinks, he just needs to be angry to have the balls to say it.

thats crazy that blonde white stacy is with that nigger

he's not even a well put together athlete or celebrity tyrone. just a low iq ghetto thuggish nigger

meanwhile she would never even remotely consider a well put together, sophisticated, and gentlemanly ricecel like me...

he's not even a well put together athlete or celebrity tyrone. just a low iq ghetto thuggish nigger

meanwhile she would never even remotely consider a well put together, sophisticated, and gentlemanly ricecel like me...
he's famous because idiocracy. The dumber the "content" the more zoomers and gen A want to watch it.

Shes not with him. She is forced to be with him in a content house.

Shank that nigger

Mog or be mogged

Sooner or later this nigger will be George Floyded and I will be laughing my head off.

Jews encourage Caucasian hatred. Niggers are encouraged to spread hate against them through the media