Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal THIS WORLD IS A VILE DIPSHIT , A NIGGER MOB " PUNISHES A WHITE GUY FOR NO REASON .

Most fair black-on-white fight.

This is actually very based and a natural human instinct. We're programmed to kill for social status. The reason why you let normies and whores give you dirty looks without a violent reaction is because you're cowardly.
How do you react when they give you dirty looks??

Most fair black-on-white fight.
Always in packs, and always in the most vicious way possible.

And like I said, sure, it's some normie but it's telling of the current state of things & what can easily happen to you.

I wonder what the mayocel said.
Jojo Stomp Kick GIF - Jojo Stomp Kick Wen Life Hits Us - Discover & Share  GIFs
Probably nothing, just looked at their direction

Always in packs, and always in the most vicious way possible.

And like I said, sure, it's some normie but it's telling of the current state of things & what can easily happen to you.
perhaps you can call that some sort of a Behavioral Sink " . Something is Off about some People these Days , in a Degenerate / Primal Sence for sure

Same as our gyppos here then:feelsjuice:.
They behave in the most r-selective savage way possible

No wonder some mayowhores go for them
perhaps you can call that some sort of a Behavioral Sink " . Something is Off about some People these Days , in a Degenerate / Primal Sence for sure
It quite literally is a prime example of it

'for no reason'

thats how they all act in blue states. They dont act like that in the south really

Too much entitlement from leftists causes this

Nothing, since most White people irl are woke and/or don't care

Nigs will sperg out & attack you for no other reason than being White or for just looking at them wrong.
it was in public so it's unlikely the gank was unprovoked. I think every action scene needs a good buildup to flourish. too bad the camera mancel didn't make it in time
Eren Coordinate GIF - Eren Coordinate Laughing Titan - Discover & Share GIFs

You nigs are animals that will attack someone just for “looking at you wrong” or bumping into you or some shit.
who said I was black :feelswhat:

My goal is to move to Idaho so I don’t have to be around other races of people. I’m burnt out on diversity.

What the fuck is going to happen to all these kids in the future? What sane person head stomps someone in the middle of a mall :ha..feels:? Even cheering them on :whatfeels:. I can guarantee these school aged kids (from the looks of their backpacks) are going to end up in the prison system in a few years.

Prisonstonck

Thinking about it now, it wouldn't it be such a bad idea to invest in private prison companies :feelsbaton: They wont have any shortage of inmates anytime soon from the looks of it :lul:

View: https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1832732763662717438

Talk about Mob Mentality : https://poedb.tw/us/Mob_Mentality :feelskek: . The West seemingly gotten More Degenerate and Unhinged as ever Before . Imagine Some Schoolkids wanting to beat you into Severe Injuries / Oblivion for no Apparent Reason . And they just do it . And then Some Random Retards online or even IRL tell you that the World is ; " Ah its so Just " , and there is a Bucket for Everyone . JFL :feelsclown:

No dude . Its an Infection of Vileness and Abuse " One Up the Next Shitter or get Shitted on Instead . Thats what this Shit is . And its Heavily Luck Based on Top of it . HAHAHAHAHA it is Just Ridiculous . :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Rotter @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Gott _mit _uns94 @Emba @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @Fat Link @IncelKing

View attachment 1258869

Backup;

View attachment 1258885

We need a new HitlER, ASAP!

Literal monkeys, dumb wild animals fuck those niggers for harming the vulnerable. They should know better. Too bad he didn’t have a gun to shoot at them for beating him
Niggers will be the first to get lined up against a wall when shit hits the fan

They behave in the most r-selective savage way possible

No wonder some mayowhores go for them

It quite literally is a prime example of it

pretty much all whores go for bullies and thugs. it's a minority that don't.

its funny that blacks often have this saying that if you're not involved in anything or snitch chances are nothing will happen to you.

wrong.

i've been around them long enough to know that walking by them is enough to get assaulted. one time I walked by a young black thug and he said, "bitch!!!".

I was like. I didn't step on your shoe or nudge your shoulder or anything.

over a decade back, I was sitting in my car and a nigger came by and yanked my driver side door. he had his hoodie on and so his peripheral vision was limited so he didnt see me. plus I was leaned back. I learned to never sit in my car again without being hyper aware of my surroundings after that.

another time I was grocery shopping and a nigger got mad at me for cutting him off at one of the isles. I was going straight in the middle horizontal isle which is wider. I had gotten there first before he appeared from the narrower vertical isles and he was supposed to slow down and look both ways to let the people in the horizontal isle go first. just like when driving. he was fairly tame though as I know other niggers can chimp out way more

and some of them have very low impulse control. you offend one of them in the slightest way and they go absolutely ballistic emotionally. they can attack or kill you afterwards. and if youre dumb enough to associate with the nigger thugs and offend them in a serious way they try to hunt and gun you down. not even that. they can just gun you down at any time for any stupid reason.

you can also catch a stray bullet at a parking lot or on the highways around them.

if you play pickup basketball with them you can get assaulted too

also if you walk at night in the ghetto or near the ghetto you can get gunned down by one of them for completely no reason at all.

its happened a couple of times in recent years. one white guy walking at night in south berkeley got gunned down, one white tech worker got gunned down while walking home from a bar at night in downtown oakland, one white guy in the tenderloin neighborhood in SF (unsolved murder). one white guy playing pokemon go at night in the embarcadero in SF (unsolved murder). one asian guy at night in emeryville/north oakland after getting rear ended (also unsolved murder).

it does happen. dont think it doesn't.

Last edited:
They'll have to deal with an entity worse than the police when shit hits the fan:feelsthink:
Big consequences for them over a single guy. That’s torture with what they did

Each one of those guys that were bullying and torturing that white guy. Because regardless of race that's not okay
I dont know what the fuck you're talking about kid. Im making a general statement that will most likely happen when shit hits the fan.

This has nothing to do with a single individual and more to do with people aligning themselves within their collective groups and protecting themselves as a collective when there are no more police to enforce the law.

I dont know what the fuck you're talking about kid. Im making a general statement that will most likely happen when shit hits the fan.

This has nothing to do with a single individual and more to do with people aligning themselves within their collective groups and protecting themselves as a collective when there are no more police to enforce the law.
I see, when I was in High School on my last year on Senior Year. There were a lot of phones stolen at school when there weren’t police officers around. They do take advantage of no police on presence

It's like wasps swarming. The best way to avoid damage is to literally curl up into a ball on the floor and protect your head for your life. Running only makes them more mad and they will catch you.

Plus, you can always jump in water to avoid them.

"BUT IMAGINE IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED" - cuckservatives 2024 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I see, when I was in High School on my last year on Senior Year. There were a lot of phones stolen at school when there weren’t police officers around. They do take advantage of no police on presence
Im sure they did, that's what niggers do best.

Rednecks and spics who form their own groups for survival arent going to hold back, they're going to gun them down like rabid dogs, while the higher IQ races leftover will be ready to negotiate for territories and make non-aggression pacts.

you all bunches of racists and bigot listen up idiots you will accepting a multicultural multi racial society ok!

Im sure they did, that's what niggers do best.

Rednecks and spics who form their own groups for survival arent going to hold back, they're going to gun them down like rabid dogs, while the higher IQ races leftover will be ready to negotiate for territories and make non-aggression pacts.
It’s a gang war alright

Seen this before. The victim that was beaten by those niggas was actually a female

Don't go outside. Shit iz buzzing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back