Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dirty foid twerks on random men infront of her own young child!

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★

View: https://twitter.com/upblissed/status/1733266069769290130

JFL that little boy is so disgusted by his own mothers actions that he steps in to stop them then breaks down after. Incel in the making.

And not only are people clowning him, but there are women defending her behavior too, saying that "women have lives too."

JFL women have no clue how deeply shit like this scars a mans sense of honor. Thats why they dont understand why this little boy is disgusted. Even at his young age he has that innate sense of masculine honor which makes him want to see his womenfolk behave in a virtuous manner. This once again proves that womens rights were a mistake and that women need men to monitor their behavior and morality because otherwise they turn into animalistic prostitutes.

500 years ago if a man saw his wife doing something like this infront of his children, he'd stone her on the spot. AND IT WOULD BE DESERVED!

Civil rights and it's consequences.

You can take the black out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the black.

I bet 100% he will become a misogynist, if your mother is a whore and treat you like shit it's guaranteed. Will see that guy on the website in the 10-15 years.

Just anothER day being the son of a black mothER. Doesn't appear there's any father in the picture.

Just anothER day being the son of a black mothER. Doesn't appear there's any father in the picture.
father is in the prison or in the grave

He will be the top posting niggercel of incels.is in the future

Damn it's so brutal...

i hate nigger talk so much

"Twerking" should be a capital offence.

All of the niggers who appear on that video should be stopped from reproducing

It's always the black women huh?

That was rough. Poor kid deserves betters than a hoe for a mum

What a fucking staunch little kid. Champion.

She is the only woman in the world he can call mom and she humiliates both of them like this :feelsUgh:

based little nigga

There is a huge difference between afroamerican and african women.

African women are usually friendly and care about the family.

Afroamerican women are narcissistic, ugly, fat, evil, I mean look at them laughing while the kid is crying.