Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dilution of Blackpill in Mainstream Media

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Tbh my biggest concern is not roasties and normies attacking us in public forums and news channels but rather popularisation and dilution of blackpill theories to mainstream society where edgy Chads and Stacy's will wave the banner of being blackpilled to sound hip and mainstream :chad::foidSoy: They will never know about the true agony we went through life to be blackpilled and will just use their good looks to collect validation points from their roastie fans and simps :feelshmm:

Tbh my biggest concern is not roasties and normies attacking us in public forums and news channels but rather popularisation and dilution of blackpill theories to mainstream society where edgy Chads and Stacy's will wave the banner of being blackpilled to sound hip and mainstream :chad::foidSoy: They will never know about the true agony we went through life to be blackpilled and will just use their good looks to collect validation points from their roastie fans and simps :feelshmm:
It has gone mainstream already. I hate seeing girls and good looking guys using the term chad.

It has gone mainstream already. I hate seeing girls and good looking guys using the term chad.
We gotta somehow stop the outflow of these theories to wider society. Its time to go secretive society with tough security to prevent normies from entering this realm :feelshehe:

I already noticed this on popular Normie right-wing YouTube Channels. They use lines like "he's a total Chad", but they attribute this to males who look nothing like a Chad.

We'll know the blackpill has gone mainstream when people start using "dogpill" in conversation

We'll know the blackpill has gone mainstream when people start using "dogpill" in conversation
Its fckin ragefuel tbh :feelsree::feelsree: dogpill was a theory propounded bh high iq incels of internet..theres no way some edgelord come and proclaim these hard earned theories :feelsree:

I already noticed this on popular Normie right-wing YouTube Channels. They use lines like "he's a total Chad", but they attribute this to males who look nothing like a Chad.
This should be a violation of intellectual property rights..fckin sue the normies who use it without the consent of elders of the society:feelsree:

No friend, normies perpetuate dying societal customs, the blackpill satires those customs and presents an alternative for the ascetic.
Good observation and description friend:dab: Mogs me :feelswhat:

not going to happen. even if normtards hijack certain incel lingo like chad or stacy, they will never go deeper than that, because they dont actually deal with the blackpill on a deeper intelelctual level. being blackpilled is reserved to thinkers and experiancers.

Truthhurts along with me pigymy were saying this a while back.

not going to happen. even if normtards hijack certain incel lingo like chad or stacy, they will never go deeper than that, because they dont actually deal with the blackpill on a deeper intelelctual level. being blackpilled is reserved to thinkers and experiancers.
True. The dogpill will never be touched by normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back