Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Difference between this guy and a truecel

Now my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman.
Large

as a 4/10 that's the only thing you can do
shit sucks but it is better than being an incel
i wouldn't blame him because if i was ltn i'd do it as well
Being a cuck is better than being an incel?

Imagine dating a sheboon who will secretly cheat on you.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile, mainstream failed-normie incels will tell you "bro, you're coping, at least he has a GF while you're still rotting, huehuehue".

Which is why I'm convinced that up to 90% of incels are failed normie subhumans who consider any type of female as ascension, no matter how ugly and/or high tier bodycount is. Which is basically a cuck trait and puts the mainstream incel at the same level of an IT-cuck.

No more than 10% of incels are based enough to know that only a pure, slim, virgin, blonde, blue-eyed foid is true ascension, and that it's better to LDAR or even sui than settling with some low-quality foid like that.

I seriously can't understand how these guys can live with themselves dumpster-diving this low just to not be alone. Disgusting.

Plus sized black woman
:feelshaha: This guy is ultra cucked and would’ve made out with a 1/10 tranny with enough time

“Don’t blame the women, they have the right to be callous whores” :soy:

He wasted 4 years faggot never learnt anything from blackpill.

fuck this shit I have some dignity not to become a soyfag cuck for some smelly sheboon landwhale :feelswhat::society:

HAHA WHAT A COPE

DATING NIGRESSES XD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back