Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Difference between this guy and a truecel

Even if I ever ascend, I will never look back on my time here a “toxic”. The black pill is true whether or not I get laid. This guy is a cuck.

I hope none of you lot turn out as cucked as he is. If she happens to be a mulatto old bloke's getting cucked for sure

Even if I ever ascend, I will never look back on my time here a “toxic”. The black pill is true whether or not I get laid. This guy is a cuck.
a truecel can't be a cuck and beggars can't be choosers

@mentalcel1
@Sennacherib

Obviously was never ugly

Obviously was never ugly
even if he was ugly he was never something like a 1/10 or 2/10 who can't even cuckmaxx
a 4/10+ can cuckmaxx ofc and would actually benefit from self improvement and leaving these forums

This guy sounds like a fakecel:feelswhat: :feelsUgh:

>my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman
I would rather become a child molester or a rapist, than dating with a landwhale sheboon. :feelspuke:
Fuck this retarted nigger lover and fuck his useless advices. :feelsUgh:

>my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman
I would rather become a child molester or a rapist, than dating with a landwhale sheboon. :feelspuke:
Fuck this retarted nigger lover and fuck his useless advices. :feelsUgh:
acting like even they want you
what's your face PSL and height?
if you are above 3 date sheboons

"Don’t blame women all the time, call out the behavior from men as well. Women are on high alert a lot. Women have to be cautious around new men they meet. One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it. (The dude abusing her legit messaged me to keep tabs on her if she was talking to other guys. I immediately reached out to her closest girlfriend and told her about what happened). Literally women can suffer from low self esteem from how men treat them. This can really make the attracted to men who claim to love them but still treat them badly. So please, don’t blame the women. It can still be dangerous to be a women in a relationship."

JFL. toilets will literally meet up off tinder in the middle of a cornfield for a whiff of chad's underwear.

"Don’t blame women all the time, call out the behavior from men as well. Women are on high alert a lot. Women have to be cautious around new men they meet. One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it. (The dude abusing her legit messaged me to keep tabs on her if she was talking to other guys. I immediately reached out to her closest girlfriend and told her about what happened). Literally women can suffer from low self esteem from how men treat them. This can really make the attracted to men who claim to love them but still treat them badly. So please, don’t blame the women. It can still be dangerous to be a women in a relationship."

JFL. toilets will literally meet up off tinder in the middle of a cornfield for a whiff of chad's underwear.
as a 4/10 that's the only thing you can do
shit sucks but it is better than being an incel
i wouldn't blame him because if i was ltn i'd do it as well

You are right :cryfeels:

I can't say anything about face. My height is ~189cm.

They are an absolute minority in my country. And moreover, I have never seen a russian dude with a sheboon.
fakecel unless face is 2.5 PSL minus
just leave these damn forums and do surgery if possible then cuckmaxx

You are right :cryfeels:

I can't say anything about face. My height is ~189cm.

They are an absolute minority in my country. And moreover, I have never seen a russian dude with a sheboon.
just date an ugly foid to become a 4/10 then leave

Fucking lol. I just can't be a fakecel with my ugly face and 5 inches dick.

I FUCKING TRIED. But even ugly russian refoids are rejecting me.
fuck these fakecels like @Broly

Jewish virgin cuck ascends with landwhale sheboon.

That is the appropriate title

This guy is the biggest :soy: [UWSL]in history [/UWSL]

Ascending wouldn't even fully undo the trauma from your lonely teenage years and 20s. A bit of luck doesn't make up for all the pain and missed experiences. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You would definitely feel much better, but you wouldn't forget.

Last edited:
they never understand..
NEVER

I’m probably old enough to be your dad and a virgin. Wish I was fakecel lol.
my bad, i was agreeing with you. :cryfeels: i was trying to say that the IT poster was a fakecel. Sorry, im retarded :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

He settled, of-course.

If she happens to be a mulatto

Dunno. My opinion about women isn't going to change whether one woman likes me or lets me fuck her. Even if I fucked 1000 women, they are still hypergamous, shallow, manipulative and they would prefer ugly men to die. Irrelevant whether I get to touch their coochies or not

Dunno. My opinion about women isn't going to change whether one woman likes me or lets me fuck her. Even if I fucked 1000 women, they are still hypergamous, shallow, manipulative and they would prefer ugly men to die. Irrelevant whether I get to touch their coochies or not
cope, if you were born a "4.5" you would be a simp

cope, if you were born a "4.5" you would be a simp
What makes a guy a simp? Any guy could subscribe to multiple womens onlyfans and be a simp, never going to do that.

What makes a guy a simp? Any guy could subscribe to multiple womens onlyfans and be a simp, never going to do that.
you would if you were born a low-tier nomrie
you're not blackpiled if you disagree

you would if you were born a low-tier nomrie
you're not blackpiled if you disagree
Me thinks you are projecting, you would love to simp for women so much, that you believe others would love to do that too. We don't all think the same as you buddy boyo

Me thinks you are projecting, you would love to simp for women so much, that you believe others would love to do that too. We don't all think the same as you buddy boyo
truecels can't even simp

my bad, i was agreeing with you. :cryfeels: i was trying to say that the IT poster was a fakecel. Sorry, im retarded :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
No worries I’m retarded too.

This nigga ascended with a land whale sheboon JFL. Stopped reading right there

with friends, family, a therapist, anyone close to you. Surround yourself with people who care about you. They will hopefully guide you towards the right path and help you get rid of those thoughts.
I have no friends. My family know I have no friends and can't get a GF but they never lift a finger to help.
Going for the typical women that society deems hot is toxic and unhealthy. It’s how I used to think. Now my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman
AHAHAHAHA. I'd go for a lot of women including ugly or chubby girls but the only women that I think I wouldn't date is a fat black woman. I'm just not attracted to them in any capacity. It's not society it's just that I get zero arousal from them whatsoever. I might as well just go gay in that case. I've literally actually tried psychologically manipulating myself into finding sheboons attractive but it just doesn't work.
Don’t blame women all the time,
I don't. I blame god/fate/chance or whatever it is for making me a truecel.
One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it.
Strange, I thought men with bad personalities don't get sex. At least that's what IT told me.
Be ok with having more women as only friends.
I have zero friends and most young women today are complete psychos who will flip out on you for "misgendering."
Just being nice to women can go a long way with establishing memorable friendships.
Not if you're a truecel.
Don’t get jealous all the time. Rethink your thoughts and emotions. Like don’t get jealous if you see women having fun somewhere else on social media. Like be happy for them.
I would like to be happy for me for once.

Lost me at tip 1, “surround yourself with people that care about you” literally nobody.

Jeww detected…

Joining the (((Hillel))) on my campus has helped me create many great friendships with women who I just see as friends.

So he ascended...but for how long? If she breaks up he will come back and regret everything he said again.
Relationships can break after a week or two.

I love how we incels sell each other out soon as we get taste of pussy. This guy is a great demo of that.

"plus sized black woman"

kek :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back