Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Difference beetween incel and slayer is 1 millimeter of eyelid

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
most people here claim the only thing to get a girl is the jaw.
they are terrible wrong because the masculinity of a face depends from testosterone levels and eyelids.
narrow eyelids are extremely attractive for girls, while round eyes are feminine.
with a chin/jaw/nose surgery you may improve you bone structure but you will never have the predator eyes.

Ggggg

Last edited:
Jesus. It's so over for me, the 1st guys eye area mogs mine.

Run squint game

Theoretically you could get hunter eyes with the correct surgeries

Brutal eyelid pill. My eyelids are completely asymmetrical and fucked up, I need a blepharo even more than a rhino

Mind naming them for me? I'm making a list of all the surgeries I need.

how are they called? I know there are surgery that reduce the eyelid (like for asians who want western eyes), but I don't know sugeries that make eyelids more narrow.

Get orbital rim implants. Always gives satisfactory results

Is that a photoshop or a surgery? If surgery sign me up.

Is that a photoshop or a surgery? If surgery sign me up.
I don't know, anyway this is the original image.
I think this is a very good photoshop because they look like two different persons

Attachments

• OJyqAyB-QMvqFUEfFGZprTXaZj88xGknfc0CB3VQP00.jpg
    OJyqAyB-QMvqFUEfFGZprTXaZj88xGknfc0CB3VQP00.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 145
I think this is a very good photoshop because they look like two different persons

Yeah that's a morph. There's no surgery to reduce upper eyelid exposure or make the brow ridge lower. You can very slightly improve eye shape with infraobital rim implants and a mild canthopexy but it's very mild not something most people should be bothered with.

Eg.
Eye1

Eyes = what you're born with mostly.

Brutal eyelid pill. My eyelids are completely asymmetrical and fucked up, I need a blepharo even more than a rhino
I just photoshopped the image, this image proves you don't need a masculine jaw if you have narrow eyes

Attachments

• secc.jpg
    secc.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 118

Jaw, eyebrows, cheekbones, neck were also improved

Photoshop
I just photoshopped the image, this image prooves you don't need a masculine jaw if you have narrow eyes

Still looks incel tbh

As long as you don't have extreme bug eyes, lower thirds are more important. Just squint

Gay and fake, what about nose, jaw and skull shape?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back