Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dies unexpectedly or adult sudden death.

The vaccine die off works depending on the individual's health, already poor health or genetic inheritance of illness kills people faster. People in fantastic health such as yourself takes longer to work its intended effect. :feelsjuice:
So I'll die from the vaxx at about 80 years old?
And why would they do that? Why would they want to harm the part of the population that trusts them the most, and leave those who are already suspicious forewarned? Wouldn't they have done it the other way around? Wouldn't they made virus that kills everyone, and then hope that the sheeple take the vaxx and survive while everybody else dies?

And why would they do that? Why would they want to harm the part of the population that trusts them the most, and leave those who are already suspicious forewarned? Wouldn't they have done it the other way around? Wouldn't they made virus that kills everyone, and then hope that the sheeple take the vaxx and survive while everybody else dies?
Could take 5-8 years give or take. Astrazenica, Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson?

Take any booster shots? :feelsjuice:

Because the people that own this world want it all to themselves and everybody else is expendable human cattle. I'm sorry you fell for the fake virus meme. :feelsjuice:

Cope, seethe and dilate harder. I'm healthier, stronger and faster than ever. It's been like two years and everyone I know who's vaxxed is fine. Maybe we all got that one good batch that was meant for Israel?
Proof?

Because the people that own this world want it all to themselves and everybody else is expendable human cattle. I'm sorry you fell for the fake virus meme. :feelsjuice:
But can you answer the question why would they (whoever they are) want to kill only the soys and democrats and liberals and feminists and sheeple who took the vaxx and leave everybody else (those who are already suspicious and disobedient) alive?
Why would they make the entire military and police force take the vaxx? Who is going to protect them from the based armed red pilled antivaxxers?
The entire conspiracy theory is completely illogical.

But can you answer the question why would they (whoever they are) want to kill only the soys and democrats and liberals and feminists and sheeple who took the vaxx and leave everybody else (those who are already suspicious and disobedient) alive?
Why would they make the entire military and police force take the vaxx? Who is going to protect them from the based armed red pilled antivaxxers?
The entire conspiracy theory is completely illogical.
Because when useful tools or pawns are no longer necessary and needed they're discarded. :feelsjuice:

Actual proof and not an anecdotal lie.
I like the Johnny Bravo signature you have, reminds me of being sixteen years old watching cartoons after school, pure nostalgia. :feelsjuice: :yes: