Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dies unexpectedly or adult sudden death.

Ima not an PhD in psychology, ima not striving to be one, so ima good with knowledge that majority of people are "bad"

each in their own way, i suppose.. whatever. I cant use it in meaningful way, so it is useless for me

I dont say that people are good by default, you are good, chill

People are total assholes somedays, and so am i
So afraid to take a stand in your neutrality and having a conviction to actually believe in something. You think this is wise, but instead is merely intellectual cowardice. Go back to sticking your head into the dirt, sand, and soil of the ground if that brings you comfort. :feelsjuice:

So afraid to take a stand in your neutrality and having a conviction to actually believe in something. You think this is wise, but instead is merely intellectual cowardice. Go back to sticking your head into the dirt, sand, and soil of the ground if that brings you comfort. :feelsjuice:
Hehehe, you cant make me mad, cabron, you just cant, quit it

All those fights on the internet are so useless, so useless! People got that nothing to do that they are willing to get on each other's nerves, ruin a day for somebody.. whatever)

So.. how are you, how was your day? I hope you had a good weekend

Uh.. and sorry for being boring XD

Neutrality is quite boring somedays, i admit that

Eh, just dont go into extremes, and you are all good

Hehehe, you cant make me mad, cabron, you just cant, quit it

All those fights on the internet are so useless, so useless! People got that nothing to do that they are willing to get on each other's nerves, ruin a day for somebody.. whatever)

So.. how are you, how was your day? I hope you had a good weekend
Conflict and adversity brings us strength or wisdom, mindless docility serves no greater purpose whatsoever.

My weekend was horrible, but then again, every single day of my wretched existence has been horrible. My life will only improve when I see this world engulfed in chaos where the entire slate is wiped clean since for on that day the chains that bind me currently will be broken. [I will finally be free.]

Only massive destruction can purge this world, something that it needs. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Conflict and adversity brings us strength or wisdom, docility serves no greater purpose whatsoever.

My weekend was horrible, but then again, every single day of my wretched existence has been horrible. My life will only improve when I see this world engulfed in chaos where the entire slate is wiped clean since for on that day the chains that bind me currently will be broken. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, you are correct in your judgement, good man

But dont go into fights over jbw or similar stuff as some of our locals do.. this is total useless

Ima going good, worked on my project, still working.. working-working and lurking-lurking here! I shouldnt really post here, but hey - it is more interesting than my work

Yeah, you are correct in your judgement, good man

But dont go into fights over jbw or similar stuff as some of our locals do.. this is total useless

Ima going good, worked on my project, still working.. working-working and lurking-lurking here! I shouldnt really post here, but hey - it is more interesting than my work
Back onto the subject of our thread here. :feelsjuice:

Sad that you will never get what you want, a death of all that is living on our dusty sphere - no ww3 will happen

You understand that, right? You understand, i know it

Huh huh.. guess, gotta go somewhere else, i dont have much to say over my neutrality stanza - i dont care about it much) how does that work? I dont know myself.

It's incredible how no one wants to investigate any negative side effects of the vaccine just cause it might prove the right wingers true. It reminds me of the estrogen in the water "conspiracy". Sad

Mr gates is doing the world a favor.

Bluepilled soyed up NPC who believed in good, justice, and "doing the right thing for society" gets his muscles and nerves destroyed from Moderna's poisonous kikecine:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1614636946826924034

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1590062621759524864

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1614256495700361216

After taking a brutal amount of punishment, he finally, takes the blackpill as he marches towards death:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1520056269972910080

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1602685129150922752

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1613730461024489473

Last edited:
Sad that you will never get what you want, a death of all that is living on our dusty sphere - no ww3 will happen

Huh huh.. guess, gotta go somewhere else, i dont have much to say over my neutrality stanza - i dont care about it much) how does that work? I dont know myself.
"It's what you don't see coming that hits you the hardest"

People were known to have the same attitude about the possibility of international warfare prior to Second World War. Treaty of Versailles was meant to be a "peace treaty" between European nations after First World War (Germany and Allied Nations). People would have expected state leaders of Germany to adhere to the "peace treaty" because it was by Allied Nations in effort to restore peaceful relations with the oppositional forces of WW1. But when Germany started to annex Eastern European nations in the late 1930's (e.g. Austria, Czech Republic & Poland), it started to become clearer to world observers that a new full-scale war between Allied Nations and Germany was due to erupt

Today, we are seeing the same kind of behaviour exercised by superpower nations in the Eastern world. Almost a year ago, Russia attempted to annex Ukraine, which their efforts are still underway. Plus there's the fear that China will eventually attempt to annex Taiwan, a country that happens to be one of the largest semiconductor chip producers on the planet (and mostly produces for US-based companies). Plus there's North Korea, an authoritarian state nation and nuclear superpower, next to South Korea, a nation of liberalized rice & noodles supported by USA. History has shown that annexation of countries is one of the main factors which contribute to full-scale warfare between nations

As for the Pacific War, it seems the United States did not anticipate a full-scale conflict with Imperial Japan. The attack on Pearl Harbour was said to have taken the USA by surprise. In fact, it was said the only tensions held between USA and Japan prior to Pacific War was economic competiton for resources in the Chinese market. Even while the Japanese were at war with China and killing / raping Chinese civillians, US-based companies continued to conduct business with Japan in metal trade

The story of Pacific War shows just how easily full-scale war can erupt. Imperial Japan was one of the world's most powerful nations before end of WW2. No one has to anticipate a full-scale war before it happens. All it takes is one or more people in position of power to become cocky enough to think they have the means to successfully colonize or demilitarize another country (like Russians have recently tried with Ukraine). If a state nation believes they have the capacity to colonize or demilitarize another country, and also believe there's a tactical advantage for them to gain from doing so, they will do it

History tends to repeat itself, because people don't learn or they forget over time. Humans have a tendency to repeat the same mistakes, due to negligent practices (which can be the result of poor memory / poor training), and allowing their egos to influence their choice of action

Last edited:

People were known to have the same attitude about the possibility of international warfare prior to Second World War. Treaty of Versailles was meant to be a "peace treaty" between European nations after First World War (Germany and Allied Nations). People would have expected state leaders of Germany to adhere to the "peace treaty" because it was by Allied Nations in effort to restore peaceful relations with the oppositional forces of WW1. But when Germany started to annex Eastern European nations in the late 1930's (e.g. Austria, Czech Republic & Poland), it started to become clearer to world observers that a new full-scale war between Allied Nations and Germany was due to erupt

Today, we are seeing the same kind of behaviour exercised by superpower nations in the Eastern world. Almost a year ago, Russia attempted to annex Ukraine, which their efforts are still underway. Plus there's the fear that China will eventually attempt to annex Taiwan, a country that happens to be one of the largest semiconductor chip producers on the planet (and mostly produces for US-based companies). Plus there's North Korea, an authoritarian state nation and nuclear superpower, next to South Korea, a nation of liberalized rice & noodles supported by USA. History has shown that annexation of countries is one of the main factors which contribute to full-scale warfare between nations

As for the Pacific War, it seems the United States did not anticipate a full-scale conflict with Imperial Japan. The attack on Pearl Harbour was said to have taken the USA by surprise. In fact, it was said the only tensions held between USA and Japan prior to Pacific War was economic competiton for resources in the Chinese market. Even while the Japanese were at war with China and killing / raping Chinese civillians, US-based companies continued to conduct business with Japan in metal trade

The story of Pacific War shows just how easily full-scale war can erupt. Imperial Japan was one of the world's most powerful nations before end of WW2. No one has to anticipate a full-scale war before it happens. All it takes is one or more people in position of power to become cocky enough to think they have the means to successfully colonize or demilitarize another country (like Russians have recently tried with Ukraine). If a state nation believes they have the capacity to colonize or demilitarize another country, and also believe there's a tactical advantage for them to gain from doing so, they will do it
tl;dr: WW3 is coming.

History tends to repeat itself, because people don't learn or they forget over time. Humans have a tendency to repeat the same mistakes, due to negligent practices (which can be the result of poor memory / poor training), and allowing their egos to influence their choice of action
Nice copypaste

I can't wait for the side affects to really start fucking everyone up. It'll be exciting to witness

I managed to escape from the snake bite, it's my duty to repopulate the future world with my harem of JBs.

:feelsjuice:

I'm triple vaxxed and my lifts increased after plateauing for years. I must have had the good batch.

inb4 Angry_runt suddenly stops posting forever

I think I'm next bros, I got kung flu and now I have crazy heart palpitations every day now :feelsbadman:

I'm triple vaxxed and my lifts increased after plateauing for years. I must have had the good batch.

Give it another year. :feelsjuice:

(Daily Mail link is broken. It seems the article was unpublished or taken down. JFL at MSM trying to avoid coverage of this story)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btsAWkcl-oA
A major pharma tech executive proposed the idea to deliberately mutate the COVID virus in order to enable pharma tech companies to run a continuous vaccine roll-out operation and milk profits from an indefinitely continued series of hastily made vaccines. Wonder how the vaxxed normoid robots will try to rationalize this one :waitwhat:

Last edited:
(Daily Mail link is broken. It seems the article was unpublished or taken down. JFL at MSM trying to avoid coverage of this story)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btsAWkcl-oA

Doesn't surprise me, they've been playing damage control worldwide for one month now. :feelsjuice:

Bluepilled soyed up NPC who believed in good, justice, and "doing the right thing for society" gets his muscles and nerves destroyed from Moderna's poisonous kikecine:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1614636946826924034

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1590062621759524864

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1614256495700361216

After taking a brutal amount of punishment, he finally, takes the blackpill as he marches towards death:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1520056269972910080

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1602685129150922752

View: https://twitter.com/MikeOMara/status/1613730461024489473

Can you find any tweets if he was smug about "anti-vaxxers"?

Historically people have said as much in all of the past powerful empires until one day the shit really does end up hitting the proverbial fan and they end up fucked, having no empire to hold onto much less their lives anymore or if they do manage to somehow keep their lives their status soon radically changes from respected citizen to either slave or concubine if not both etc, etc.

Also Marquis DID make you mad as passive aggressiveness is a form of anger which you have displayed all throughout the thread. :feelsokman:

Angry_kike at it again

I don't think increased strength is one of the 10 pages of side effects, killing your skin and getting neuro degenerative diseases are though, moron.

Historically people have said as much in all of the past powerful empires until one day the shit really does end up hitting the proverbial fan and they end up fucked, having no empire to hold onto much less their lives anymore or if they do manage to somehow keep their lives their status soon radically changes from respected citizen to either slave or concubine if not both etc, etc.

Also Marquis DID make you mad as passive aggressiveness is a form of anger which you have displayed all throughout the thread. :feelsokman:
No problem. Sorry for displaying 'passive aggtessiveness'.. Guess, we are different, after all, western culture and eastern - russians talk like that all day, im serious. Cant put my thoughts freely here - english isnt my native language

Your deal, your deal, man. We dont have anything here, no jobs, no copes, nothing, and local politics.. when you got Putinious for 30+ years - it is.. quite dims any hope for change

Thats russian for you

Just.. yeah. Shit is tough, i know it. I want the best for my country, but - i cant do anything

At least, now. One man is not an army, but maybe, maybe.. who knows) eh, things are fucked up here

No problem. Sorry for displaying 'passive aggtessiveness'.. Guess, we are different, after all, western culture and eastern - russians talk like that all day, im serious. Cant put my thoughts freely here - english isnt my native language

Your deal, your deal, man. We dont have anything here, no jobs, no copes, nothing, and local politics.. when you got Putinious for 30+ years - it is.. quite dims any hope for change

Thats russian for you
You think Russia is hard? Try thirty years of globalhomo instead, Russia seems like a paradise by comparison. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

You think Russia is hard? Try thirty years of globalhomo instead, Russia seems like a paradise by comparison. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
Your deal, your deal. Each to their own.. you still wouldnt believe that we got exact same globalistic problems as you, maybe a bit lesser, but amplified with poverty

Each to their own. Good day, signor. Come to Russia, if you want

Your deal, your deal. Each to their own.. you still wouldnt believe that we got exact same globalistic problems as you, maybe a bit lesser, but amplified with poverty

Each to their own. Good day, signor. Come to Russia, if you want
Too far away. :feelsjuice:

Where I live the government wouldn’t even let you enter a mall to buy groceries unless you are vaccinated. And they force everyone to do it by limiting the freedom of critical thinkers . I feel cucked af that I had to take it . I think it ruined my health . I always feel tired nowadays , like it’s chronic . I also have breathing issues even though I’m not even obese . Fucking vaccination is so fucked .
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about that as you seem like a sincere guy. :dafuckfeels:

:fuk: Thank you brocel . I just wish they didn’t force me . I’m assuming some here at least got a choice in taking it , mogs me . :feelscry:
I never had breathing issues or was constantly sleepy like this until I took the vaccination.
It's the people who voluntarily took it, mocked others for not taking it, or even those who suggested forcing others to take it through the government making it state mandatory I take issue with, but those who were forced to get it against their will I do have sympathy with. I feel bad this has happened to you brocel, with me I lost my job where I was essentially pushed out onto the streets for my refusal. I still live on the streets now because of those enacted policies. You certainly have my condolences fren. :feelsjuice:

Booster was no joke. I've punished my body a whole other order of magnitude with alcohol and jackass injuries though so I can't say I really give af

Thanks brocel . I just hope that if any brocels read this , please be careful of the vaccination . It has side effects that they refuse to talk about . We’re just lab rats to them honestly .
I’m sorry you lost your job and got pushed out like that brocel , life is already hard enough for us brocels . :fuk:
I'm one of those guys that if they make demands of me it just makes me want to resist them even more, but I'm very sorry this is happening to you. Please update us here with any changes in your health because the more of this gets exposed the more information we can share with others. Did you get the single shot, or the boosters also? :feelsjuice:

Where I live the government wouldn’t even let you enter a mall to buy groceries unless you are vaccinated. And they force everyone to do it by limiting the freedom of critical thinkers . I feel cucked af that I had to take it . I think it ruined my health . I always feel tired nowadays , like it’s chronic . I also have breathing issues even though I’m not even obese . Fucking vaccination is so fucked .
Damn man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I had to get three shots :fuk: .
I got a single shot then a booster shot .
And then I got a bivalent .
I already have immune disorders pre existing . And my dormant disease called Bechet Disease became active last year .
I used to feel very energetic back before I got jabbed . I would be able to talk endlessly and exercise more . Now my voice sounds hollow and I’m constantly tired even after a workout . Something isn’t right .
:feelsbadman: With your pre-existing medical conditions one would think they shouldn't of been allowed to do any of that to you. It is vile what they have done to you fren. Well, like I said before, please keep us updated with your health so we care share this information with others. Right now governments throughout the west are censoring or silencing information regarding vaccine damages, bad reactions, and deaths, acquiring information on the subject has become very difficult. :feelsbadman:

Sure . The government funded news outlet posted this end of last year .

Commentary: People think they don’t need a fourth COVID-19 vaccine shot. They’re wrong​

This is so fucked . How many more shots do we have to take ?

I’m gonna fight for my rights when they try to jab me for the fourth .
As you should fight for them as a human being. :feelsjuice:

Angry_kike at it again

I don't think increased strength is one of the 10 pages of side effects, killing your skin and getting neuro degenerative diseases are though, moron.
Cope, seethe and dilate harder. I'm healthier, stronger and faster than ever. It's been like two years and everyone I know who's vaxxed is fine. Maybe we all got that one good batch that was meant for Israel?

Cope, seethe and dilate harder. I'm healthier, stronger and faster than ever. It's been like two years and everyone I know who's vaxxed is fine. Maybe we all got that one good batch that was meant for Israel?
Show proof of life one year from now. :feelsjuice:

Show proof of life one year from now. :feelsjuice:
Well they were saying that 18 months ago, like in a year everybody's going to die from the vaxx.

Meanwhile vaxx conspiracists still can't answer the question why Pfizer/Moderna would deliberately harm the most obedient/trusting segment of the population with vaccines. Basically 100% of US armed forces and police took the vaxx. I just don't see the logic in that conspiracy.

Well they were saying that 18 months ago, like in a year everybody's going to die from the vaxx.

Meanwhile vaxx conspiracists still can't answer the question why Pfizer/Moderna would deliberately harm the most obedient/trusting segment of the population with vaccines. Basically 100% of US armed forces and police took the vaxx. I just don't see the logic in that conspiracy.
The vaccine die off works depending on the individual's health, already poor health or genetic inheritance of illness kills people faster. People in fantastic health such as yourself takes longer to work its intended effect. :feelsjuice:

“Emergency medical professionals on-site quickly treated Rathbun for dehydration. He is stable, responsive and heading to Emory Midtown (hospital) for further evaluation.”

Dehydration mang.
I don't believe anything a television or media apparatus says at this point. :feelsjuice: