Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dies unexpectedly or adult sudden death.

It’s over.

Any Torontocels here? Last night, during a Toronto Marlies game, a fan suffered a “medical emergency”, during the game - and the game had to be suspended!

As someone who knows a lot about the AHL - I can say with certainty that it was probably due to a spectator suffering a heart attack in their seat, and causing a huge distraction, so much so that the entire game had to be suspended.

I have never seen an AHL game get suspended for anything - so this is the new normal.

same. my heart wasn't good after the jabs for some months. thankfully back to normal now but still heart probably weaker than it was
Can I ask, what made you get the kikecine?

It’s over.

Any Torontocels here? Last night, during a Toronto Marlies game, a fan suffered a “medical emergency”, during the game - and the game had to be suspended!

As someone who knows a lot about the AHL - I can say with certainty that it was probably due to a spectator suffering a heart attack in their seat, and causing a huge distraction, so much so that the entire game had to be suspended.

I have never seen an AHL game get suspended for anything - so this is the new normal.
I imagine with the increasing deaths of vaxxies everywhere suspending society will be the new normal.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I imagine with the increasing deaths of vaxxies everywhere suspending society will be the new normal. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Stay calm, and keep a cool head - because, you might cause someone to have a heart attack.

To prepare the sheeple for the incoming wellspring of heart problems, the (((media))) has already begun pumping out articles paraphrasing (((muh scientific studies))) that supposedly the most mundane of activities can cause heart problems, like gardening or the stress from your flight being delayed. Truly the most ridiculous stuff. My mom showed me an excerpt of a video wherein many such articles had been compiled, each one even more laughable than its predecessor.

I wouldn't be surprised if most babies got lobotomized at birth -- like how can anyone be this gullible? For fuck's sake man.

To prepare the sheeple for the incoming wellspring of heart problems, the (((media))) has already begun pumping out articles paraphrasing (((muh scientific studies))) that supposedly the most mundane of activities can cause heart problems, like gardening or the stress from your flight being delayed. Truly the most ridiculous stuff. My mom showed me an excerpt of a video wherein many such articles had been compiled, each one even more laughable than its predecessor.

I wouldn't be surprised if most babies got lobotomized at birth -- like how can anyone be this gullible? For fuck's sake man.
Two types of human beings in the world:

1. NPCs who are easily swayed by propaganda and authority in manipulation.
2. People who are independent critical thinkers that are immune to propaganda or the deceptions authorities employ.

:feelsjuice:

Two types of human beings in the world:

1. NPCs who are easily swayed by propaganda and authority in manipulation.
2. People who are independent critical thinkers that are immune to propaganda or the deceptions authorities employ.

:feelsjuice:
Correct, altho you forgot 3. the (((authority))) who do the deceiving and manipulating -- unless you had meant to imply that they aren't even human.

Correct, altho you forgot 3. the (((authority))) who do the deceiving and manipulating -- unless you had meant to imply that they aren't even human.
Those in positions of power or authority I just view as subhumans, the more evil twisted variety. :feelsjuice:

Provide this spicy clip :feelshehe:
I'm going to be uploading videos in this thread including that particular clip, but unfortunately our forum currently is experiencing problems uploading avis or videos at the moment. :feelsjuice:

Lol at the obese 50 iq antivaxxers calling anyone else cattle:lul:

I'm going to be uploading videos in this thread including that particular clip, but unfortunately our forum currently is experiencing problems uploading avis or videos at the moment. :feelsjuice:
@Master :feelshehe: :feelswhere:

Why are '''they''' killing their own cattle?
people raise cattle for meat, milk, and other animal substances. its the same with humans but its more underground. even the fast food is filled with human meat.

people raise cattle for meat, milk, and other animal substances. its the same with humans but its more underground. even the fast food is filled with human meat.
Nah, I doubt the local mcdonalds has human meat (not yet). I do think that the kikes collect human meat and use it in their rituals and consume it, and celebrities use human flesh to preserve their looks.

Those in positions of power or authority I just view as subhumans, the more evil twisted variety. :feelsjuice:
Not that the average human is all that exalted -- which, now that I think about it, makes the condemnation to subhuman all the more unflattering,

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I took 2 doses because my family forced me to when I was a little younger. Looking back the vaccine was probably behind the psychosis I got in late 2021. :worryfeels::worryfeels: I felt like I was getting physically and mentally beat up for a few weeks.

at first the news were saying that the vaccine is 100% safe but with each passing day they drop the percentage

Not that the average human is all that exalted -- which, now that I think about it, makes the condemnation to subhuman all the more unflattering,
Most human beings are subhumans and there are different kinds of subhumans with those being in power being just one variation. :feelsjuice:

at first the news were saying that the vaccine is 100% safe but with each passing day they drop the percentage
They're now reviewing the safety of vaccines currently three years too late after the fact. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like to be taken out by a Swat team sniper

More videos to come overtime I'm sure. :feelsjuice:

Just admint that you want to die

My parents keep getting COVID even after the jabs where as I have never had it despite no Jabs

Because they're currently playing for all the marbles of the entire planet where they view a majority of people as no longer necessary in being alive. "Hey, thank you for your contribution for the last 4700 plus years of human civilization, we'll take it from here on out. Oh, and if you could just please die so you're no longer an inconvenience for us on the part of global management that would be great. No seriously, we need you to die right now, your time is up because we say so." :feelsjuice:
Jeeeez what made you believe those stories, it is ridiculous and overkill

Or maybe you are just joking, thats fine in my book

Jeeeez what made you believe those stories, it is ridiculous and overkill
Once you understand who rules this world it isn't ridiculous at all, the people that rule this world look at it as an ant farm where the rest of us are merely ants. Insatiable appetite for power and to keep it morality or ethics doesn't even come to the mental purview, if they have to kill everybody on the planet to keep that power they most certainly will. Of course my understanding of human nature is entirely a dark one. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Or maybe you are just joking, thats fine in my book
I joke as I have a sense of humor much like anybody else, but there are other things I take seriously where I'm not joking at all. :feelsjuice:

Once you understand who rules this world it isn't ridiculous at all, the people that rule this world look at it as an ant farm where the rest of us are merely ants. Insatiable appetite for power and to keep it morality or ethics doesn't even come to the mental purview, if they have to kill everybody on the planet to keep that power they will. Of course my understanding of human nature is a dark one. :feelsjuice:
If only you could rewire your fixation on something better.. you could be a grand in your thang

Oh well, oh well... Ima just dont understand all this hatred, this seems to be a waste of limited brain resources

I should really dont care about it, heh, and i still do, dumb me

If only you could rewire your fixation on something better.. you could be a grand in your thang

Oh well, oh well... Ima just dont understand all this hatred, this seems to be a waste of limited brain resources

I should really dont care about it, heh, and i still do, dumb me
For me the darker aspects of human nature or humanity is truth, as a truth seeker I would be doing myself a disfavor pretending otherwise. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
For me the darker aspects of human nature or humanity is truth, as a truth seeker I would be doing myself a disfavor pretending any other way. :feelsjuice:
No problem, your truth is your truth, all is well

Ima not a big fan of conspiracy theories, as you can see

Each to their own, aint it

No problem, your truth is your truth, all is well

Ima not a big fan of conspiracy theories, as you can see

Each to their own, aint it
Still clinging to that simplistic view that this a morally or ethically just world, a belief held by fools and liars everywhere. The reality is human beings for the most part are awful creatures. :feelsjuice:

Still clinging to that simplistic view that this a morally or ethically just world, a belief held by fools and liars everywhere. The reality is human beings for the most part are awful creatures. :feelsjuice:
Nah, i just dont care about it too much

Just.. you know, if you will think 24/7 about injustice - you cant get anything done, so better to suppress it, throw all this bad stuff into a box, lock it down and try to not think too much about it

aint like i can do something about current world) So why should i wail and cry about it? It wont get any better from it

It is bad to be just an observer, that goes eh whatever on everything that doesnt touch him, but oh well. I cant do anything about regime, so better to sit and not try anything funny

What do you think about this?

Nah, i just dont care about it too much

Just.. you know, if you will think 24/7 about injustice - you cant get anything done, so better to suppress it, throw all this bad stuff into a box, lock it down and try to not think too much about it

aint like i can do something about current world) So why should i wail and cry about it? It wont get any better from it

It is bad to be just an observer, that goes eh whatever on everything that doesnt touch him, but oh well. I cant do anything about regime, so better to sit and not try anything funny

What do you think about this?
There is no true understanding of humanity or human nature without understanding the many darker aspects it revolves around. This is the problem with you silly idealists and your world of make believe, along with the many tides of failure revolving around your constant deceits. I always despise the wishy washy bullshit of naive optimists or positivists everywhere. Your understanding of reality so entirely limited and utterly ridiculous. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
There is no true understanding of humanity or human nature without understanding the many darker aspects it revolves around. This is the problem with you silly idealists and your world of make believe, along with the many tides of failure revolving around your deceits. :feelsjuice:
Ima not an PhD in psychology, ima not striving to be one, so ima good with knowledge that majority of people are "bad"

each in their own way, i suppose.. whatever. I cant use it in meaningful way, so it is useless for me

I dont say that people are good by default, you are good, chill

People are total assholes somedays, and so am i