Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dies unexpectedly or adult sudden death.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I think everybody here knows what the title of the thread is all about in terms of subject material, you guys know what to do with this thread. It's simple, we make fun of dead vaxxies. :feelsdevil:

Feel free to contribute your own input. :feelsjuice: :feelsEhh:

Valvular cardiomyopathy treatment low cost advantages

Last edited:
I haven't been following it too closely, but the last one I've seen is the NFL guy who collapsed mid game
Last one I seen was an Asian foid weather reporter dropping dead live on air. :feelsjuice:

vaxxies destroyed me

I want to, brother, but I can't. My parents and siblings got the shot and it worries me that there's some non-zero chance this completely unnecessary kikecine is going to harm in the future.

Why are '''they''' killing their own cattle?
Because they're currently playing for all the marbles of the entire planet where they view a majority of people as no longer necessary in being alive. "Hey, thank you for your contribution for the last 4700 plus years of human civilization, we'll take it from here on out. Oh, and if you could just please die so you're no longer an inconvenience for us on the part of global management that would be great. No seriously, we need you to die right now, your time is up because we say so." :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
NPCs suffering and dropping like flies for being NPCs. They are unworthy of our sympathy.
Agreed, we need to post videos and gifs in here for entertainment value. :feelsjuice:

I took 4 doses of the vaccine

Never got it.

Too bad you need the clotshot to travel outside of the country, especially if you're going to Asia. Ricemen fell for the scamdemic hard.

I took 4 doses of the vaccine
We'll make an obituary thread for you in the future, what would you like us to remember about you here? :feelsjuice:

I wonder if anyone here was a former user of r/NoNewNormal or r/CoronavirusCirclejerk. Very based anti-vaccine and anti-mask subs on Reddit.

r/LockdownSkepticism was okay at best, but had a cucked administration.

I wonder if anyone here was a former user of r/NoNewNormal or r/CoronavirusCirclejerk. Very based anti-vaccine and anti-mask subs on Reddit.

r/LockdownSkepticism was okay at best, but had a cucked administration.
:feelswhere::feelsjuice::yes:

I have a feeling this is only the beginning phase. :feelsjuice:
Indeed. Those were the recent casualties. Who knows what is going to happen in a decade or so. I quit my job to avoid the vaccine and I don't regret it.

Indeed. Those were the recent casualties. Who knows what is going to happen in a decade or so. I quit my job to avoid the vaccine and I don't regret it.
I was fired from mine almost a year and a half ago for refusal. But yeah, shit is going to get interesting from here on out. :feelsjuice:

Because they're currently playing for all the marbles of the entire planet where they view a majority of people as no longer necessary in being alive. "Hey, thank you for your contribution for the last 4700 plus years of human civilization, we'll take it from here on out. Oh, and if you could just please die so you're no longer an inconvenience for us on the part of global management that would be great. No seriously, we need you to die right now, your time is up because we say so." :feelsjuice:
Hmmm I heard something about the rothschilds having meetings about a human depopulation plan. :feelsugh:

Hmmm I heard something about the rothschilds having meetings about human depopulation plan. :feelsugh:
They've been talking about it for decades now, the warning signs have been around for several decades. :feelsjuice:

r/NoNewNormal was the largest sub in that sphere. Over 120,000 subscribers at the time of banning, far larger than the circlejerk sub or LockdownSkepticism, which came before.

The rest of the site took notice and started protesting for us to be removed. r/AgainstHateSubreddits started the crusade and it all went from there. Same year that r/MGTOW and r/IncelsWithoutHate got banned :feelskek:

They've been talking about it for decades now, the warning signs have been around for several decades. :feelsjuice:
But only us "conspiracy nuts" paid any attention to any of those things, while the rest were too busy consuming and numbing themselves to reality.

r/NoNewNormal was the largest sub in that sphere. Over 120,000 subscribers at the time of banning, far larger than the circlejerk sub or LockdownSkepticism, which came before.

The rest of the site took notice and started protesting for us to be removed. r/AgainstHateSubreddits started the crusade and it all went from there. Same year that r/MGTOW and r/IncelsWithoutHate got banned :feelskek:
Yeah, the machinery of the enemy and their constant appeal for censorship grows stronger yearly. I'm old enough to remember the internet back in the old days where censorship was completely non-existent. Entirely different horrible era now. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
But only us "conspiracy nuts" paid any attention to any of those things, while the rest were too busy consuming and numbing themselves to reality.
Their own grave mistake or error now. :feelsjuice:

My story:
had to take it because forced to. Either vaccinated or recovered. Was suicidal and didn't care. Took it. Got covid 3 days later.

I feel cheated.
You never had covid. Username checks out.

I had covid. wtf are you talking about?
I'm talking about the flu you had. "Covid" is a hoax, you can't have had covid, it's like saying you saw boreal lights in Australia. It looks the same in theory but you're completely wrong in terminology.

of course, but I needed to have a positive test and do the whole bureaucratic bullshit so that I would have been allowed to enter stores and take the bus and so on.
Carry on then. Sorry if I came across as rude.

“You fuckin twoofers, you conspirthy theoriths, you all deserve to be locked up in labor campth!! You all deserve to die for not lithening to Dr. Fauthi!! Die! Die!! Di…aieeeee…oompf!” :soy: :soy: :soy:
Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF
Heart Attack Oh Dear GIF by BLoafX
homer simpson panic GIF

“You fuckin twoofers, you conspirthy theoriths, you all deserve to be locked up in labor campth!! You all deserve to die for not lithening to Dr. Fauthi!! Die! Die!! Di…aieeeee…oompf!” :soy: :soy: :soy:
Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF
Heart Attack Oh Dear GIF by BLoafX
homer simpson panic GIF
:lul::lul::lul::yes:

Man I wish we could get the avis and video uploads working on the forum once again, I had a nice funny video edit in relation to dead vaxxies. Won't let me upload the video. :feelsEhh:

I got 2 doses of the vax back when they were first available. Honestly, dying of sudden adult death syndrome sounds like a relief. I hope that happens to me.

Last edited:
I got 2 doses of the vax back when they were first available. Honestly, dying of sudden adult death syndrome sounds like a relief. I hope that happens to me.
That sucks man, you're a great poster here. :feelsjuice:

A rushed vaccine for a virus which had a 0.03% mortality rate and 80% of people voluntarily received the vax

This fact alone shows most people are of "herd mentality" and don't think for themselves. They mindlessly follow instructions from politicians or from other positions of authority, even when the instructions are made in bad faith and poor leadership. Independent critical thinkers are the extreme minority in this world. Most people are merely drones that are programmed to obey orders from a higher position of authority without question

If you ever want to know the difference between a state-engineered NPC and a critical thinker who covers the relevant points of concern before they decide to act, find out whether or not they took the vax

Last edited:
If that shit kills, might as well get 'em.
I just want to die honestly.
Too coward to rope tbh.

A rushed vaccine for a virus which had a 0.03% mortality rate and 80% of people voluntarily received the vax

This fact alone shows most people are of "herd mentality" and don't think for themselves. They mindlessly follow instructions from politicians or from other positions of authority, even when the instructions are made in bad faith and poor leadership. Independent critical thinkers are the extreme minority in this world. Most people are merely drones that are programmed to obey orders from a higher position of authority without question

If you ever want to know the difference between a state-engineered NPC and a critical thinker who covers the relevant points of concern before they decide to act, find out whether or not they took the vax
:feelsjuice::yes::blackpill::feelsthink: