Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your sister or siblings have sex and relationships while you didn't?

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
My sister was a little overweight, while I spent most my youth being a gymcel. But still, she managed to pull in so many guys with almost no effort. She's fucked at least 6 different guys, and she's only 16. She's even kissed a few girls, and I think that she's in a lesbian relationship with her "best friend" while dating another guy at the same time. All this, while I've spent my entire time a virgin.

Life as a roastie truly is on easy mode.

Yes my younger brother has gotten in a relationship.

Same. Pure sui when he'd bring his girl over. I refused to talk to her out of spite.
Damn, my mom my is strict so he won’t be able to bring her over.

my brother is an incel but I have Chad cousins and childhood friends who became Chad.

My sister was a little overweight, while I spent most my youth being a gymcel. But still, she managed to pull in so many guys with almost no effort. She's fucked at least 6 different guys, and she's only 16. She's even kissed a few girls, and I think that she's in a lesbian relationship with her "best friend" while dating another guy at the same time. All this, while I've spent my entire time a virgin.

Life as a roastie truly is on easy mode.
https://incels.is/threads/the-worst-type-of-incel-to-be.31167/

Both of my siblings are normies who got married.
It's like all the good genes were used up on them before I was born.

Yes my brother had sex when he was 15

my brother is an incel, but he at least has a high status wage-cuck job

I don't really want to know

This whole thread is pure sui fuel. Horrifying to think a fat 16yo girl has already had 6 partners.