Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your parents give you bluepilled dating advice when younger?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember being a teen and asking my parents for advice. They told me so much bluepilled simp advice like you should pay if you go eat together (kek), make her laugh, be sensitive, etc.

I think the problem with boomers and gen X is that in their youth dating was much more simple so they think the same advice works nowadays. They don't do it with bad intention they just don't understand how fucked up it is nowadays.

Probably in some decades when zoomers are parents and have teen sons they will tell their gen alpha/beta (that's how we will call gen alpha successors?) "just lift, looksmax and get into crypto bruh"

My mom would sometimes tell me "you're good looking so you should date" and that's about it. I just cringed when she told me that.

So not much if any advice was given but then again, I don't think anyone should need dating advice. Dating should come naturally. If you're a guy and by your late teens no woman has ever gave you any interest, then its not like any dating advice is going to fix the situation. At that point you're unfuckable, or at the very "best" scenario, you're a betabuxx candidate.

Meeting others and forming relationships is one of those things that just happen organically.

Lets be real here, if a woman finds you attractive then you can pretty much say or do anything and she'll find you attractive anyway, and if you're unattractive, then anything you say or do won't change the fact that women aren't going to be attracted to you.

Dating advice and pick-up lines are all a bluepill cope.

I remember being a teen and asking my parents for advice. They told me so much bluepilled simp advice like you should pay if you go eat together (kek), make her laugh, be sensitive, etc.

I think the problem with boomers and gen X is that in their youth dating was much more simple so they think the same advice works nowadays. They don't do it with bad intention they just don't understand how fucked up it is nowadays.

Probably in some decades when zoomers are parents and have teen sons they will tell their gen alpha/beta (that's how we will call gen alpha successors?) "just lift, looksmax and get into crypto bruh"
my parents gave me a lot of shit advice. which also contradicted their own behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back