Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your high school have a mousy librarian type foid who became loose over the summer?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
At my school, it was a rich Jewish American princess with the last name of Spear. Or speer not sure.

She wore designer labels as a stuck up sophomore. It's no exaggeration to say she was better looking than demi Moore. A raven haired (hair so black it's blue) stunner, as they say.

Junior year, she came in wearing hippie stuff, no bra, and had obviously been using drugs, while living in a tent (so the story went). Strictly dating older men (no idea how much older).

A total personality overhaul.

Maybe LSD fried the circuit

Last edited:
When I was in high school, there was a girl in my freshman class who was extremely shy, awkward, and dressed kind of sloppy. Mind you, she was pretty, but didn't seem to know or care. By the start of the junior year, after summer break, she showed up with tight clothes and showing her form, no fucks given (she has naturally big tits). She was also a hell of a lot more extroverted and fucked around with a chad in the wrestling team. The remainder of the year and senior year she fucked around with other guys, too.
I looked her up on social media recently and she married recently, just as the Wall is approaching (and the Wall is not being kind).

At my school, it was a rich Jewish American princess with the last name of Spear. Or speer not sure.

She wore designer labels as a stuck up sophomore. It's no exaggeration to say she was better looking than demi Moore. A raven haired (hair so black it's blue) stunner, as they say.

Junior year, she came in wearing hippie stuff, no bra, and had obviously been using drugs, while living in a tent (so the story went). Strictly dating older men (no idea how much older).

A total personality overhaul.

Maybe LSD fried the circuit
Fucking cunt whore betraying kikecels like me burning in the hell of truceldom to fuck older chads she needs to be raped in every hole :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:and then burned alive :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back