Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch Godzilla vs Kong?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It was really entertaining, kong is a fucking retarded ape Godzilla is based, he beats and nearly kills his ass

I hope kong dies as soon as possible

Kong has ridiculous amount of plot armor and he’s evil and stupid ,I hope he never wins again

Yes. It was, OK. Story was so so. CGI was cool.

Story is always shit with these types of movies, but good CGI

It was ruined by virtue signalling. That young feminazi hole with her cuck boi orbiter were infuriating. The actual plot was okay, could've been executed better. I did like the hollow earth, I hope we get another movie expanding upon that.

Yes, great movie. I loved the ending. The cgi and fight scenes were top notch.

didn't even knew it was out already tbh

It was really entertaining, kong is a fucking retarded ape Godzilla is based, he beats and nearly kills his ass

I hope kong dies as soon as possible

Kong has ridiculous amount of plot armor and he’s evil and stupid ,I hope he never wins again
Kong beats godzilla?, that's pretty dumb :feelsseriously:

I have only seen the 1962 version

It was ruined by virtue signalling. That young feminazi hole with her cuck boi orbiter were infuriating. The actual plot was okay, could've been executed better. I did like the hollow earth, I hope we get another movie expanding upon that.
I agree that whole subplot with those teens and the nigger was completely unnecessary and added nothing to the plot. Would like the fight with Mecha to have lasted a little longer.

I agree that whole subplot with those teens and the nigger was completely unnecessary and added nothing to the plot. Would like the fight with Mecha to have lasted a little longer.
I wish they went more into using Gihidora's skull and his subconscious, that was cool AF.

No this movie is shit. More cgi than sands on th planet.