Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you play sports in high school?

What sports did you play in high school

• Total voters
BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Indians.is
★★★★★
Me personally I played football which the coaches hated my subhuman ass and likely kept me on the team to laugh at me and I did wrestling which I was good at and almost qualified for the state tournament. What sports did you play?

Honestly, I fucking hated playing any game in my public school and high school.
It was too brutal, they always were trying to leave me behind, the teacher used to give the option to devide the teams in 2 and let each team choose the students, and they always picked me last because I was too autistic and unable to play properly. And then the teacher had to force them to choose me out of pity, lol.

We played a bit of everything in my school

Cricket was my favourite, while the throwing type games were my least.

Badminton was also my favourite too

Highschool? No. Middleschool? Yes, a lot.

Highschool? No. Middleschool? Yes, a lot.
I played Basketball in middle school and I only made the team because lack of players

I played Basketball in middle school and I only made the team because lack of players
I played a lot of basketball but mostly enjoyed volleyball tbh and kinda hated soccer (the most popular one where I’m from). Also, does me ticking the tennis box count if it was table tennis and not the regular? :feelswhere:

Cross country, wrestling, track. So every season I was in a sport

I tried to play football, but I was never good at it, so the others shamed and ridiculed me for it.

I played basketball in middle school

Soccer and Track

never played anything besides my little nigger, thry would have bullied me out anyway

no, I was always berated in p.e. class

Jiu jitsu but that was out of school