Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you make it thru high school? U go to graduation?Or prom?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I dropped out in the 10th grade

I don't know why anyone would willingly associate with their high school class.

I dropped out of middle school how over is it for me

did one day of grade 11 and dropped out

Skipped school as much as I could get away with it to graduate. Didn't attend the graduation and ghosted everyone afterwards.

I should’ve fucking dropped out but my brown parents forced me to go. The bullying trauma wasn’t worth it.

For my bachelors graduation i did not go specifically because of my depression and me feeling i did not earn it. I also hated seeing people move on like that having lived perfect lives compared to me at that point.

I have an engineering degree

Graduated with a GPA under 2 because I gave up on life. I didn't go to prom so I pull out the Covid excuse when really I had no date. So yeah highschool was great

No prom, just think of the embarrassment of being one of the leftovers whilst foids chose to go with other foids or share Chad rather than settle with the likes of us.

Last edited:
You can't fail high school in the UK, I dropped out of college though. Never went to prom either.

Covid excuse when really I had no date. So yeah highschool was great
Same. Expensive too. $100 fee. There was a senior kickoff though but I wasn’t invited

Yes, yes and yes
Wasn't worth it, wasn't worth it and wasn't worth it
I should have never gone to a normal school. Trades would have been better form any point of view, almost no foids and everyone there is an inkwell...