Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you like creepypastas when they were popular?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I was a kid-early teens (10-14 years old approx) I really liked creepypastas about lost/haunted videogame copies or cartoon episodes, but sometimes after I went to bed at night I couldn't sleep because all I could think was of the creepypasta kek. For example Squidward Suicide creepypasta with all the description of dead kids and eerie sounds gave me nightmares. There were also some Pokemon creepypastas I liked but I don't remember the names. However I was never a part of the fandom because I didn't like the most famous creepypastas (Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, etc.) that much and the fandom was pretty autistic itself, full of socially outcast foids shipping themselves with the handsome creepypasta characters in fanarts and fanfics kek.

I met one of those foids on a facebook anime group, she messaged me because at that time I had a Slenderman profile picture because I thought it looked cool and edgy. She was weird af, she blocked me and unblocked me randomly and sometimes she insulted me on the chat, didn't talk for days and then came back "I'm sorry I acted that way". I guess indeed she was autistic or just fucked up in the head kek.

i liked the character "ticci toby" tbh ngl . i thought he was cool and i tried to dress like him.

one time on a family camping trip, some other edgy 14 year old told the story of Laughing Jack and i thought it was so cool

back in 2013 and 2014 yes..

Was never really exposed to them.

I remember being really into those and doing rituals to summon Jeff the killer with my stupid ass friends when I was younger, good times tbh