Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you like Asterix comics and movies when you were a kid?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Asterix_Obelix_And_Dogmatix_-_Walk_8d32a2c5-e2a5-4ce5-93e0-9310ef56f344.jpg

Tbh I prefered Lucky Luke (same author) because I thought the western setting was cooler but Asterix was a really good series too, like 4 days ago the movie "the 12 tasks of Asterix" appeared in my recommendations, I watched it and it's still so good after so many years. I remember my father downloaded it for me on emule very long ago and watched it so many times I still remembered part of the dialogue kek. Is Asterix popular in America too or there European comics for kids are more unknown as Marvel has the monopoly of comicbooks?

In the movie of the 12 tasks there's a based moment, they are in an island full of thots and the task is that they have to cross the island without getting seduced to stay there forever. They almost fail but then Obelix (the fatso) says he wants to eat boar, the thots tell him there are no boars in the island so he gets pissed off, takes his mate Asterix and just leaves so they complete the task :feelshaha::feelskek: Good food > thots.

Last edited:
Around grade 6 or so my school library had Asterix comics. I really enjoyed going there and reading them one by one. I only remember a couple of things but they were really good.

only found out about these as an adult tbh

PectineLadeSit

nice waifu potential ngl

Asterix_Obelix_And_Dogmatix_-_Walk_8d32a2c5-e2a5-4ce5-93e0-9310ef56f344.jpg

Tbh I prefered Lucky Luke (same author) because I thought the western setting was cooler but Asterix was a really good series too, like 4 days ago the movie "the 12 tasks of Asterix" appeared in my recommendations, I watched it and it's still so good after so many years. I remember my father downloaded it for me on emule very long ago and watched it so many times I still remembered part of the dialogue kek. Is Asterix popular in America too or there European comics for kids are more unknown as Marvel has the monopoly of comicbooks?

In the movie of the 12 tasks there's a based moment, they are in an island full of thots and the task is that they have to cross the island without getting seduced to stay there forever. They almost fail but then Obelix (the fatso) says he wants to eat boar, the thots tell him there are no boars in the island so he gets pissed off, takes his mate Asterix and just leaves so they complete the task :feelshaha::feelskek: Good food > thots.
Yeah I liked asteric and obelisk movies ,my Stacy whore college student aunt in her prime was teasing me while cleaopatra and ceaser were having sex