Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you know Wikipedia used to have an article about scientists who disagreed with the global warming consensus?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
But it was mysteriously taken down a couple of days ago. Why would Snickerpedia do this? :feelswhere:

At first it was called "List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming." Then it was renamed to "List of scientists who disagree with the scientific consensus on global warming." Then it was removed entirely.

Here's an archive of the page from 2010.

And it's probably still on the Wayback Machine somewhere.

Censorship.. since they have a monopoly on information and can be the givers and takers of what information can be seen and not, they can basically suppress certain things and people will never catch on because they are dumb as fuck.

Wikipedia is owned by jews

Instead of stifling this information, the other scientists need to disprove it. Not go "Shut up, I think you're wrong." How many in the scientific community are even doing their own tests? And not just picking the opinion that's most popular?

Instead of stifling this information, the other scientists need to disprove it. Not go "Shut up, I think you're wrong." How many in the scientific community are even doing their own tests? And not just picking the opinion that's most popular?

None, for some reason everyone just believes the small handful of climate scientists in existence, who all use the same incredibly dubious climate modelling for their papers. The actual effect of CO2 on atmospheric warming was probably overestimated by orders of magnitude, and its hard to predict how other things come into play. That is what models are for, but they are just that - models. They can be flawed and completely inaccurate.

The earth goes in and out of ice ages of its own volition, glaciers can stretch down from most poles and cover significant chunks of the earth or they can retreat entirely, which is mostly a result of solar cycles.

What we should be worried about is pollution, deforestation, plastic dumping in the oceans, but whites aren't really the ones at fault for that so jews can't use it to attack white nations and cripple them.

(((they))) did it
full

I think the real issue is not whether climate change is real or not here but how they use censorship and lies to forward their views. In what other questions are they using dishonest methods to silence opponents and promote their own ideas?

I hope global warming is truly caused by humans tbh that way is more probable that we will get extincted in the future

It can ruin your life being on such a list. Scientist needs to live and earn too for a roof and stuff. You never know who your employer is. A cucker or based. Society is getting more poisonous anyways. Everywhere women have a say so and most men are bluepilled.

But it was mysteriously taken down a couple of days ago. Why would Snickerpedia do this? :feelswhere:

At first it was called "List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming." Then it was renamed to "List of scientists who disagree with the scientific consensus on global warming." Then it was removed entirely.

Here's an archive of the page from 2010.

And it's probably still on the Wayback Machine somewhere.

Yeah, it's still on achive.org:

If you look at the discussion page for the old article, there are efforts to delete it as far back as 2009:

It can ruin your life being on such a list. Scientist needs to live and earn too for a roof and stuff. You never know who your employer is. A cucker or based. Society is getting more poisonous anyways. Everywhere women have a say so and most men are bluepilled.

I was in graduate school for three years, and I saw what academia is like. It's a giant echo chamber. I don't know if the field I was in, math, was as bad some other fields seem to be (like many of the humanities and social sciences), but there were still some rotten elements and certain dogma you were "expected" to adhere to. Of course, a few professors just played the game until they got tenure, then said "Fuck it" and said what they really thought.

Never question the encyclopedic jew, goy.

There was an argument with the incel wiki page but ultimately the bluepilled cucks won

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back