Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you know that there are literally legal females up for adoption (18-21)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Was browsing for cute daughters daydreaming whne I noticed that there are literally girls who are between 18 and 21 up for adoption, wtf is up with that

These women are literally a burned to the state, kick them out

Kind of stupid that you cant just call and adopt one as a gf tbh, Im early-mid 20s too so even if shes like 21 it wouldnt be creepy

Off-topic but where can I find women who want my nationality to marry? That's literally the same thing

She might just freeride you a bit and then leave and there's nothing (legal) you can do about it.

I'm gonna need a bigger basement if this is true

Google is evil.

Someone who is 18-21 who has spent her entire life as a ward of the court is more likely to have developmental issues that may cause her to struggle emotionally and financially later in life.

Your fantasy sounds pretty fucked up, ngl

Was browsing for cute daughters daydreaming whne I noticed that there are literally girls who are between 18 and 21 up for adoption, wtf is up with that

These women are literally a burned to the state, kick them out

Kind of stupid that you cant just call and adopt one as a gf tbh, Im early-mid 20s too so even if shes like 21 it wouldnt be creepy
I find this hard to believe.

Someone who is 18-21 who has spent her entire life as a ward of the court is more likely to have developmental issues that may cause her to struggle emotionally and financially later in life.

Your fantasy sounds pretty fucked up, ngl
:soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back