Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you know many people in this strange website is watching every move from us?

  • Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
I came across this website while looking for posts from stormfront.
What I found was as well a bunch of posts from many of us here including our usernames, the posts also get rated and comments.


What is funny, is that it is a website for "fundie" posts, as if everyone posting something they don't agree with is a fundamentalist.
Some of the comments in the posts they do there about us are as ludicrous as IT's.
I am sure there is a shitton of these websites watching us and who knows what they might be thinking or planning.
Just putting this here to let you know, if you didn't, as I'm sure some of you might know about it.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,113
Online
246d 22h 19m
ye kinda weird but it's to be expected
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,164
Online
410d 3h 46m
This scares me
 
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Joined
May 27, 2018
Posts
11,310
Online
177d 8h 14m
these damn fundamentalist psychopaths need to be put in concentration camps for not having sex!
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,824
Online
33d 14h 34m
SlutLiberationFront said:
as if everyone posting something they don't agree with is a fundamentalist.
I mean, our beliefs are fundamentally built upon a powerfully strong foundation of scientific data and evidence.

I'm just being facetious. :society:
Honestly, it just looks like another gathering place for blissfully unaware retards, same as reddit and specifically IT. Just ignore them.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,244
Online
120d 6h 25m
Animecel2D said:
This scares me
Don't be scared of cucks. They're the lowest of low
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
Algeriancel said:
Don't be scared of cucks. They're the lowest of low
Who knows who they might have on their side... I wouldn't be so sure they are all that harmless.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,822
Online
39d 2h 58m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I mean, our beliefs are fundamentally built upon a powerfully strong foundation of scientific data and evidence.

I'm just being facetious. :society:
Honestly, it just looks like another gathering place for blissfully unaware retards, same as reddit and specifically IT. Just ignore them.
theres another one that does this. called we hunted the mammoth
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
Numb said:
theres another one that does this. called we hunted the mammoth
Yes, they gathered a lot of things from the old website. It's actually scary how much they gathered. I wonder if they got any personal info of people here.
These people are not happy with us and think we are a real threat, especially after our official label as terrorists under cuck Biden. They might be doing something do the website trying to compromise information or I don't know what.
I would tell you guys to start using a VPN combined with Tor from now on, or you can make your own custom VPN if you are willing to and not trusting the current services.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,058
Online
35d 5h 44m
TheNEET said:
these damn fundamentalist psychopaths need to be put in concentration camps for not having sex!
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://fstdt.com/JY3X_7CL8YXD5#93520 [/ URL]
View attachment 466643
this is bizarre boyo

Yes I know not only normal people as also Bots, FBI, CIA, KGB and Mossad
SlutLiberationFront said:
Yes, they gathered a lot of things from the old website. It's actually scary how much they gathered. I wonder if they got any personal info of people here.
These people are not happy with us and think we are a real threat, especially after our official label as terrorists under cuck Biden. They might be doing something do the website trying to compromise information or I don't know what.
I would tell you guys to start using a VPN combined with Tor from now on, or you can make your own custom VPN if you are willing to and not trusting the current services.
Now it's gone, you should have used vpn + Tor + be careful with the personal information you store on your hardware since was born
 
Last edited:
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,314
Online
29d 8h 55m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
0Energy0Happyness said:
this is bizarre boyo

Yes I know not only normal people as also Bots, FBI, CIA, KGB and Mossad

Now it's gone, you should have used vpn + Tor + be careful with the personal information you store on your hardware since was born
I don't even know why these people think we are dangerous or terrorists. We come here to talk about our problems and vent. We are just lonely guys trying to find a place on the internet with people like us to talk to and share ideas, someone who would understand us. Why do we have to be targeted like that? It's ridiculous.
 
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
4,679
Online
84d 20h 50m
Yeah Kiwifarms has a thread about us too.

God only knows what other places watch us. This very fucking thread is watched by 64 (!) bluepillers.

But this only proves that we speak the truth or people wouldn't be so attracted to what we have to say.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,058
Online
35d 5h 44m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I don't even know why these people think we are dangerous or terrorists. We come here to talk about our problems and vent. We are just lonely guys trying to find a place on the internet with people like us to talk to and share ideas, someone who would understand us. Why do we have to be targeted like that? It's ridiculous.
We say violent things but that doesn't mean anything, I doubt that any user here has ever killed or raped anyone (If it did, based:feelsmage:)
 
Last edited:
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
Meus said:
Yeah Kiwifarms has a thread about us too.

God only knows what other places watch us. This very fucking thread is watched by 64 (!) bluepillers.

But this only proves that we speak the truth or people wouldn't be so attracted to what we have to say.
I don't know what people have against us, we are just lonely people and they try to ostracize us to oblivion. We just want to talk to people that will at least understand what we go through instead of people that will bully us and feed us lies like "there is somebody out there for you" it's gonna be alright and shit like that.
No it's not gonna be alright. I'll forever be undesirable and fucking turbo turbo barely functional autistic. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I only want to talk to people that will understand my pain instead of people that live hedonistic lives that couldn't be more different than me, how would they understand what I go through? How would they understand how woman will reject you for being autistic and knowing it just from looking at your face?
How would anyone else different from us understand that we suffer from things out of our control?
How would anyone else that is happy, fulfilled, has lived and actual life understand someone that didn't get to enjoy anything out of life, missed the best years they could have, love, companionship and such? They never will, and so they want to ostracize us, hunt us down, kill us, shut us down. I'm just trying to find people that would understand how I feel and this is why this forum is such a bless.
I just want to be around people that understand my pain instead of being around people that will never understand it, will deny it and downplay it like in the past just leading me down further into a spiral of depression and loneliness.
This fucking sucks and is unfair. I just want to know people like. We barely get out of our fucking beds and we are labeled as dangerous terrorists. Fuck dude. I'm done. I might be out of here soon if we continue to be watched and hunted down like that.
I try to seek companionship with people that could understand my pain and now I have to see that we are being watched like that and who knows wtf they might be planning.
As always, targeting lonely people that just want to vent frustration and depression.
Why don't they go after actual terrorists causing mayhem in the world and deaths and destruction? What destruction are we causing by venting our deepest feelings and frustrations? What harm are we causing to society by talking about how lonely and frustrated we feel when we are born undesirable, autistic, and with some other conditions, be it mental or physical, out of our control?
I'm just... I am... I don't know anymore. I just want to talk to people that can understand my pain and we have to go through shit like this. This is fucking ridiculous.
0Energy0Happyness said:
We say violent things but that doesn't mean anything, I doubt that any user here has ever killed or raped anyone (If it did, based:feelsmage:)
I'm anything but a violent person. My dream job would be to just drive freight trains or work with computers in some way. What's so violent about it? What is so violent about longing for company, longing for feeling loved, wanted, being embraced, listened and understood by someone else? What is so violent about being frustrated for always being considered a sub human, ignored, ghosted and shittalked for just being autistic? I didn't FUCKING CHOOSE to be born with this shit, why do I have to go through this for something I didn't choose for?
Why do they think we are violent when we all here are incapable of doing something like people did in the past?
Many of these people watching us are actually extremists and far more dangerous than us, lonely virgin men venting frustrations and feelings towards our inceldom and mental troubles.
There are far worse things out there with actual threats from people that do actual terror attacks yet we are the targeted ones because we can't find a partner.
Fuck this, dude, fuck this so much. I just want to connect to people that are like me since everyone I see and know are all happy with actual life, friends, wives, girlfriends, jobs. There's no one like me and when I try to find them I have to find out we are watched like that. This is nothing new, but this is going TOO far.
People say we have IT infiltrators here and that is true, but how many infiltrators here are from actually dangerous extremist groups of people out there?
 
Last edited:
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,824
Online
33d 14h 34m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Many of these people watching us are actually extremists and far more dangerous than us, lonely virgin men venting frustrations and feelings towards our inceldom and mental troubles.
They're projecting. They're always projecting. Everyone is always fucking projecting their bullshit, their insecurities, their demons in their closets onto us, instead of owning up to it and admitting their the ones with all the fucking problems! I am getting so sick and tired of all the projection going on in the world. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to be projecting more and more as the years go on? I wonder if it's all part of the social engineering bullshit the elites are pushing on western civ.
 
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
1,532
Online
32d 4h 31m
Nothing new. I know IT isn't the only bunch of mentally ill trannies, roasties and faggots that have an extreme obsession with ''documenting'' our posts, but after all, that's pretty much it, a bunch of retards with no life spending their time copypasting posts in their dead niche ''community'' of 3 trannies circlejerking about ''le evil domestic terrorists!!!''. Doxxing is a posibility yes, but I doubt these trannies are even competent to do that.
 
Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,864
Online
102d 12h 15m
I dont care im just a nobody, if they are wasting their time and energy on me its their loss.
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,314
Online
29d 8h 55m
Mecoja said:
I dont care im just a nobody, if they are wasting their time and energy on me its their loss.
Same :lul:
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
TheNEET said:
these damn fundamentalist psychopaths need to be put in concentration camps for not having sex!
View attachment 466643
We can't get sex or romantic partners, therefore we need to be put in concentration camps.
NOOOOOOOPE! We are the dangerous and hateful ones, but then you see things like this, just because we are unable to find someone. Yeah, go figure.
It's always us, always. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
 
D

Deleted member 34918

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 29, 2021
Posts
71
Online
1d 4h 16m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Yes, they gathered a lot of things from the old website. It's actually scary how much they gathered. I wonder if they got any personal info of people here.
These people are not happy with us and think we are a real threat, especially after our official label as terrorists under cuck Biden. They might be doing something do the website trying to compromise information or I don't know what.
I would tell you guys to start using a VPN combined with Tor from now on, or you can make your own custom VPN if you are willing to and not trusting the current services.
I tried to use TOR but this website wouldn't let me sign up if I used TOR.

Why don't we ask the mods why they are insistent on making it so easy for our data to be collected on here? I get the need to prevent shills and infiltrators from joining but I suggest we just ban them when they show up rather then make our data easy to find.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
28,901
Online
113d 1h 18m
I WANT SOME SNAKE SIGNS FOR MY YARD, NOW!
 
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
779
Online
23d 11h 46m
People dont want men to complain about their lonliness. People dont want to hear men rightfully blaming women and their nature as a cause of inceldom. So they cherrypick posts and comments to make us look like terrorists so they can get our website down.

Any little "mistake" in this forum is immediatly picked and shared in order to say "See! It is not womens fault. They are just some evil terrorists!"
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
3,723
Online
29d 11h 2m
fuck them ive got nothing to lose they can spend all day stalking losers like us all they want
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
lonelycurry26 said:
People dont want men to complain about their lonliness. People dont want to hear men rightfully blaming women and their nature as a cause of inceldom. So they cherrypick posts and comments to make us look like terrorists so they can get our website down.

Any little "mistake" in this forum is immediatly picked and shared in order to say "See! It is not womens fault. They are just some evil terrorists!"
At this point it's just better to move the whole goddamn website to the deep web now so we can be at peace.
It's better that the mods and admin pump the fuck up on the website security.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,822
Online
54d 17h 12m
interesting. i wonder if i've ever been posted there
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,196
Online
25d 17h 9m
kanyepilled said:
interesting. i wonder if i've ever been posted there
I saw a post from me there.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
2,807
Online
48d 6h 15m
Meh, Screw them.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,784
Online
131d 21h 19m
Yeah I stumbled upon that website once before, didn't care though, it doesn't make a difference, inceltears are doing the same thing with even more fervor

What I find funny though is that the site is about mocking fundamentalists when were basically more like anarchists (a lot of these idiots really think incels are all just white tradcons)
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
Yeah. One of my posts was posted there before. They are the same as IT tbh.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,714
Online
28d 1h 39m
bigantennaemay1 said:
it's all part of the social engineering bullshit the elites are pushing on western civ.
Yep
 
yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
342
Online
11d 14h 8m
Yeah lol. I came across them a while back. They had one of my posts from my old account on there.
 
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,852
Online
44d 16h 25m
They are disgusting.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top