Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you have your edgy atheist phase when you were a teen?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was 12 I discovered atheism thanks to facebook posts and a youtuber called DrossRotzank and that's how my edgy atheist phase began. I liked to share posts with famous atheist quotes and argue on youtube comments about atheism kek, also didn't shut up about how the church is an evil organisation and how Christmas is a consumerist holiday. Then at 14 I realised I was being retarded and didn't give it more importance, I was atheist but I wasn't edgy. And now I'm agnostic because I couldn't care less if there's a god or not. I think that both religious zealots and edgy atheists are equally retarded.

No, because my parents were atheist, so instead I had edgy crusader phase :smonk:

Not in teens but in college. But I wonder if I was edgy. I did debate a lot of people in youtube comment sections when those things were allowed.

Yeah my grandma sent me to these bible classes when I was 10 or 11 and it all just seemed made up to me and later on I found out about TheAmazingAtheist and his old podcast.

No I never paid much attention to religion

Kinda but I’ve always identified as agnostic

Yes, there was a time that I embraced empirical materialism as the final authority within all things of this earthly existence, it was only when I discovered an entire universe beyond empirical materialism that I outgrew atheism. There are some things beyond the explanation of the scientific method or empirical materialism and I suppose that is what we call the spiritual realm. :feelsjuice:

When I was 12 I discovered atheism thanks to facebook posts and a youtuber called DrossRotzank and that's how my edgy atheist phase began. I liked to share posts with famous atheist quotes and argue on youtube comments about atheism kek, also didn't shut up about how the church is an evil organisation and how Christmas is a consumerist holiday. Then at 14 I realised I was being retarded and didn't give it more importance, I was atheist but I wasn't edgy. And now I'm agnostic because I couldn't care less if there's a god or not. I think that both religious zealots and edgy atheists are equally retarded.
I THINK ME being the only perfected god explains why the world is a mess, the true god stole my power and im now a durible mortal forced upon this demonic hole filled world

Only to fuck with people. Otherwise I really couldn’t care less about where or who people come from

i had an agnostic phase but returned to the Lord

Yes when I was 13-15-16-17-18-19 ,I’m late to everything

Same I was an edgy atheist and also had edgy atheist friends.

These bums are damn near 40 still edgy athiests

i'm still in it tbh

I've had such a wild ride with religions lol:feelskek:
Started of with church cause parents are Christian, then dabbled in Wicca a bit, then went back to a more fundamentalist Bible-thumping Christianity, then back to Wicca for a while, then got into new age spirituality, then into Esoteric Christianity, and then a brief period of atheism.
I'm agnostic right now, and I'm considering giving Kabbalah a try:feelskek:

JFL at my life:feelsclown:

Last edited: