Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did you have any weird nick-names at school

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in 7th grade i openly denied the holocaust in class and i even got into a debate with a kid (who was almost certainly jewish) over it and when 8th grade came around someone sent a picture of me to him and he recognized me as "that neo-nazi kid"

to this day i am proud to hold this title :society:

That's based, lucky you didn't get into trouble for that.

In 8th grade I told everyone to call me Nick instead of my real name because I found out it's Jewish. It confused the chad in my class who was actually called Nick when people would call me by his name.

I also was called "captain autism", you can guess why.

That's based, lucky you didn't get into trouble for that.

In 8th grade I told everyone to call me Nick instead of my real name because I found out it's Jewish. It confused the chad in my class who was actually called Nick when people would call me by his name.

I also was called "captain autism", you can guess why.
i did a lot of giga autist shit in middle school that im lucky i didnt get in trouble for. i openly called myself fascist in my civics class in 7th grade, wrote a book report abt "essays on fascism" by mussolini in english class, and in 8th grade i wrote on an assignment that i aspired to be like vladimir lenin

it was pretty cringe and larp looking back on it and i dont do shit like that anymore lol

They used to call me Dumbass Ika. :cryfeels:

I stuck a nazi swastika on my locker in 6th grade and didn’t get it trouble. Looking back now, mirin at 11 yo me ngl.
in 5th grade me and another kid teamed up and threatened to play minecraft at school, which was mainly a joke but damn did i get in huge trouble for it lets just say that

i got called "psychopath"

why? for being happy and nice to people... most retarded shit ever... safe to say i am neither of those things towards people anymore
they can all go to hell:feelsUgh:

Don't think I was worth the mental effort to earn a memorable nickname becuase can't remember any.

in 7th grade i openly denied the holocaust in class and i even got into a debate with a kid (who was almost certainly jewish) over it and when 8th grade came around someone sent a picture of me to him and he recognized me as "that neo-nazi kid"

to this day i am proud to hold this title :society:
I remember I used to draw swastikas all over, even on myself. Good times.

i openly called myself fascist in my civics class in 7th grade, wrote a book report abt "essays on fascism" by mussolini in english class
fucking :chad: I didn't even know what fascism was at that age

I never had a proper nickname but my friends came up with variations of my last name and called me that as a joke in middle and high school. It was because of an in-joke my friend group had, since most of us had the same South African history teacher in middle school that would fuck up everyone's name in class. For example, one kid in my class was named William Anderson but he would call them "andeson willy" which sounded funny as fuck with his thick ass accent.

Last edited:
I got an erection in class in 6th grade while wearing basketball shorts. We had to leave to go to a different class soon, which meant standing up. I didn’t want to be seen, so I tried to point it down my pant leg so it’d look like a fold in my pants. Unfortunately these depraved normies thought I was jerking off. As well as ruining the next year or so of my life, this incident also earned me the name “ darth baiter”

I got an erection in class in 6th grade while wearing basketball shorts. We had to leave to go to a different class soon, which meant standing up. I didn’t want to be seen, so I tried to point it down my pant leg so it’d look like a fold in my pants. Unfortunately these depraved normies thought I was jerking off. As well as ruining the next year or so of my life, this incident also earned me the name “ darth baiter”
brutal

it was pretty cringe and larp looking back on it and i dont do shit like that anymore lol
Nah man you're still cringe

the grave taker

Billy goat because I grew a beard before everyone else

@Broly 's nickname at school was nigger

I've been called "school shooter", "arabic monkey" :society::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsLSD:

Goblin. They called me goblin

Aside from the usual ('emo', 'whiny little faggot', etc), people would just say my surname or my full name and everybody knew what that was associated with
And everybody also knew that name was not something that anybody really wanted to be associated with
My whole life since graduating HS has been cutting ties with people who used to know me and making sure that the new people in my life have no idea what people associated my name with in school. I make sure people know as little as possible about me and I hide my face as often as I am able to

Didn't have friends to call me by nicknames, bullies called me fat, virgin, loser, pussy and the usual shit tbh:feelsbadman:

People would deliberately mispronounce my name.

The llama bc in middle school i used to spit on people who annoyed me
Aspirin tablet bc of my skin color (i'm white af)
Carrot head or Ron bc of my hair color
White dwarf bc skin color + manlet (not in school but in my football club when i was a kid)