Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you have any cool teachers?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Most teachers are trash that still pander to the popular kids and everyone else gets treated like trash. Worst yet are the cucks who were the incels in school but now think they're buddy buddy with the cool kids by cracking retarded jokes with them. But I had two good ones in my memory.

One was an English teacher who was hated by normies. No group projects, strike one. Graded trash normie writing fairly (so failed alot of normshits) strike two. Was neurotic and a bit weird, not in a hurr quirky kind of way but was a bit off so normies hated him even more, strike three..based dude

Another was a math teacher who would regularly tell me that "things only get worse from here", he was one of the few teachers who didnt bluepill you.

I had a few alright ones, most of them were awful cunts tho. Especially women.

i had few alright ones too especially from english and history

Usually I preferred the ones that people gave out about

I hate being reminded about this. Through High School I found myself working harder than the Chads and Stacies, the teachers always gave me a hard time.

I hate being reminded about this. Through High School I found myself working harder than the Chads and Stacies, the teachers always gave me a hard time.
may be u are just stupid bro

just a few but most sucked

No i had none, only boomers

I dont know, Jamaica Queens was pretty gritty.

then its over for incels even in education case

Don't get me wrong, I've been miserable my entire life. The only thing that got me through it was the aspiration to make money someday.

Only cope is job and car hobby at this point.

Most teachers are trash that still pander to the popular kids and everyone else gets treated like trash. Worst yet are the cucks who were the incels in school but now think they're buddy buddy with the cool kids by cracking retarded jokes with them. But I had two good ones in my memory.

One was an English teacher who was hated by normies. No group projects, strike one. Graded trash normie writing fairly (so failed alot of normshits) strike two. Was neurotic and a bit weird, not in a hurr quirky kind of way but was a bit off so normies hated him even more, strike three..based dude

Another was a math teacher who would regularly tell me that "things only get worse from here", he was one of the few teachers who didnt bluepill you.
My draw class teacher was cool.
My english professor was cool aswell.

Keep in mind this was a long time ago ^

Don't get me wrong, I've been miserable my entire life. The only thing that got me through it was the aspiration to make money someday.

Only cope is job and car hobby at this point.
my life is miserable too bro
im after multiple surgeries, suffering from pain in leg, without friends and money at this point
i would love to get car tbh but im too retarded to make license ded srs

Curry teacher mega based and made girls cry when they used their phone and swore at them and denied it after. Favourite guy by far tbh I thought he was good friend in school and also I felt low inhib in his class. Goes to show how it changes depending on how you're treated

my life is miserable too bro
im after multiple surgeries, suffering from pain in leg, without friends and money at this point
i would love to get car tbh but im too retarded to make license ded srs

I'm honestly just desperate to find copes at this point. I've been around incel forums for quite a bit now and across the board the only thing between [anyone] and the rope is copes or family.

I'm honestly just desperate to find copes at this point. I've been around incel forums for quite a bit now and across the board the only thing between [anyone] and the rope is copes or family.
i have a lot of copes which helps me to avoid rope but mostly people are not intrested in it or they dont want to put any effort to do something with their life so im not describing anything

i have a lot of copes which helps me to avoid rope but mostly people are not intrested in it or they dont want to put any effort to do something with their life so im not describing anything

Definitely incel trait. Aside from cars, my other copes are just things that don't connect with other people.

Definitely incel trait. Aside from cars, my other copes are just things that don't connect with other people.
since im antisocial i dont want to be between people too
but i like sports and its hard to do some sports without others

Yes bro. My history teacher was based AF. He had the most brilliantly dry sense of humour and calm, distinguished aura about him. In three years of being taught by him, I never once heard him raise his voice, but there were many occasions on which he had me in stitches. I always looked forward to his classes.

lots of based teachers. too bad their profession is a sham